Yeh jo halka halka suroor hai! PART 1 UPDATED

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys
sorry for making you wait so long but real life keeps getting in the way of my writing. Anyway, I was trying to write a different kind of story to what it had turned out to be. But still, I hope you will like it and let me know what you think.

Like & comment at will!

Yeh jo halka halka suroor hai! Part 1

Kabir felt his body floating in a warm fuzzy haze aware only of gentle hands caressing his soft skin. A moan, resembling a far away birdsong drifted to his ears, he answered it with a barely audible moan of his own. He was unaware if he was in a reality or fantasy but out of the uncertainty he became aware of insistent lips on his, pressing, pulling, coercing a response from him and coaxing him to open his mouth. His body ached with a sweet torment which Kabir couldn't determine to be pain or pleasure. The kiss became deeper as she moved his lips apart and her tongue slid in probing the depths of his mouth. He felt unable to move his limbs but at the same time he was overwhelmed with a craving for more of this sweet torture. His body tingled with sensations! He felt she needed more! Of what he couldn't say! In his state of semi consciousness he felt as if levitated in the air- in a cloud of bliss- riding on a sea of emotions. His body was on fire he was charged up with erotic sensations which he had never felt before. His heightened senses felt soft smooth skin wrap around him sending currents of desire all over his body. And then, when he thought he would combust with an unknown pleasure he drifted back into unconsciousness.

Zoya woke with a start as she heard someone moan her name. She instinctively sat up in bed and looked towards Kabir, who was asleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. Straining her eyes she tried to make him out in the dim light of the room. It was too dark. Then she heard him moan again. Was he alright, Zara wondered guiltily. Is he in pain, she wondered. She shivered as she felt a cold draft sweep over her and through her flimsy kameez giving her goosebumps. Still sitting in bed she pulled the quilt around her. I should go to him and check if he's ok, she thought.

Since the whole fiasco with Siraj, and the disclosure of hers and Kabirs private affairs then Kabirs shoulder injury sustained while saving her from the goons- Zara had been feeling a mixture of guilt and gratitude towards him. She had begun to understand that Kabir was a good and honourable man who took their marriage and its associated Farz very seriously. She had respected him before but now she felt a new fondness for him.

Just the thought of how he had protected her bought a smile to her face. She felt ready to move to the next level of her relationship with Kabir. And wowed to take the first steps as soon as she could.

Now though she slowly swung her legs down from the bed and felt around for her chapels on the ground. Pulling the quilt around her tightly she slowly made her way towards the direction of Kabirs moans in the dark.

"Kabir...tum teek ho?" Zara called out.

Kabir... as her eyes became accustomed to the dark Zara saw Kabirs hunched up figure at her feet. She bent down and slowly stuck her hand out to touch him.

"Kabir tum teek ho? Dard...?"

Zara stopped mid sentence as her hand felt Kabirs shaking form. He was shivering uncontrollably and the the skin on his hand felt cold. For a few seconds Zara froze. Then quickly gathering her wits about her and abandoning the quilt she turned Kabir around to check his forehead. His body temperature was cold his breathing was faster than normal and he was shivering in the cold. She could hear the slight chattering of his teeth too.

Ya Allah what have I done. Why didn't I stop him from sleeping on the cold wood.

After they had got back to the hotel both had been physically and mentally exhausted. Zara had lain on the bed to rest but maintaining the previous boundaries Kabir had taken to the floor. Zara had been to tired to argue. But now kicking herself mentally for not insisting Kabir sleep on the bed with her, Zara thought rapidly how she could help him. He was in a state of semi consciousnesses on the freezing floor, the thin mattress and blanket he had taken not providing any protection at all. She had to get him onto the bed as soon as possible and warm him up, but she couldn't do it on her own.

"Kabir? Kabir!" He failed to respond to her voice.

Ya Allah! Kabir ko teek kar do!

She would need to get help from the hotel staff.

Quickly taking her abandoned quilt Zara wrapped it around Kabirs shivering form as much as she could. Switching on the nearest lamp she surveyed the scene and checked the time. It was 1.20 in the night.

Zara grabbed her coat, and room key and glancing back at Kabir went out of the room to find help. As she came down to the deserted lobby of the hotel she saw a porter snoozing on a chair near the reception desk. She looked around to see if there was anyone else around who could help her. There was no one.

"Hello, bhaya! Koi doctor mile ga. Hello!"

At the sound of her voice the young porter quickly scrambled to his feet, to attention.

"Jee bibi ji?"

"Bhaya mere shohar ki tabeeyat kharab hai. Koi doctor mile ga?"

"Doctor, bibi ji doctor to mushkil hai. Main receptionist ko bulata hoon. Un ko first aid ki training aati hai."

"Haan teek hai. Please jaldi bulao. Hum room 4 main hain."

"How can I help you ma'am? Kya huwa sir ko?"

Zara told her of the state Kabir was in and requested medical assistance. The receptionist reiterated what the porter had said. That a doctor may not be available at this hour due to the location and recent snowfall during the night. But after a brief pause she turned to the porter and told him to go get his mum from the servants quarters.

She explained to Zara that the porter, Abdul's mother was a hakeem and may be able to help until a doctor could reach them.

Presently they all returned to the hotel room and to Kabir. With the help of the porter and the receptionist Zara lifted Kabir onto the bed. Then as the receptionist went to get some hot water bottles, the hakeem ama checked Kabir over.

"Sardi lag gayi hai tumhare shohar ko beta, hypothermia. We need to get him warmed up quickly nahi to jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai."

Zara looked on, shocked. She felt tears begin to prick her eyes as she tried to control her emotions.

"Nahi beta don't worry. Ye teek ho jaye ga. Lekin aaj raat tumhe iss ka bohat khayal rakhna pade ga. Main tumhe special medicinal kawa bana kar deti hoon. Wo isse chamach se pilao."

Just then the hotel receptionist returned with 2 hot water bottles. The porter had also bought a small portable coal fire to heat the chilly room.

"Maam due to the heavy snow the electricity has gone. There are plenty of candles here and I have also bought this coal fire to keep sir warm. But it could be while before the heating is back on. Abdul has bought some extra blankets too."

"Thank you very much." Zara choked as she fought back tears. The events of the last few days and how Kabir had saved her life by risking his own, flashed before her eyes. Wiping her tears she resolved to nurse Kabir to health no matter what it took. And there was no room for tears.

To be continued...,Edited by arnavkidevani - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Apologies. Will post Story tonight. Thanks for your interest
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol I came here to read a story in my break. ðŸ˜ƒ
Dhoka Mila!🤣

Back to my bio book😆

arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Lol I came here to read a story in my break.😃

Dhoka Mila!🤣

Back to my bio book😆

Sorry Hun 😉
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Lol I came here to read a story in my break.😃

Dhoka Mila!🤣

Back to my bio book😆

look who is talking 😆 🤣
arnavkidevani thumbnail
updated
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Pls add me to your PM list 
Update Soon 
Thanks 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Thanks glad you enjoyed it 😃
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Just wanna know was the first part kabeers dream then?