Thanks for the pm :D
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi guys here is the last chapter
I edited the first chapter with English ssubs
So enjoy

Chapter 02

Kabeer had pinned Zara to the wall. Zara was completely trapped between him & the hard wall. Zara had always wanted Kabeer but even after confessing their love for each other they never got intimate apart from the hugs and slight peaks on lips. Zara always respected kabeer & never complained anything as she knew he was a very reserved person. So she waited for him. It would be a lie if she said she's completely satisfied with it but she wanted Kabeer to ease around her but what she heard today she was very much confused that those not so complete desires were her and her only. Kabeer never actually loved her and that's why never felt anything intimate towards her. When she thought about it there were immediate tears in her eyes. 

Kabeer seeing her tears couldn't control himself and leaned against her. He licked the tears away from her eyes. Zara was shocked to say the lest it was the first time kabeer showed any physical interaction towards her. Earlier all the acts were started by her and her only. 

Kabber was thinking about all the time when Zara was hurt because of him. He loved her dearly. He never became intimate with her cos he always thought once she learned the truth about why his abbu got them married she'd leave him so he didn't want to bind her with him. He knew if he had made her his she'd live with him forever wether she was happy or not. She was an awfully loyal and compassionate person after all. But today she was so heartbroken after learning this...moreover she was not sad because of his betrayal but for the lost love. He wanted to assure her that nothing was lost.  For the first time in his life he wanted to become selfish,he wanted Zara all by himself. So he did the right thing he took the first step. 

Kabeer moved forward & touched his lips with her. At first Zara was shocked so she remained still but when the shock wore of she become angry. Unbelievably angry. She pushed him hard from her. "What do you think of yourself. You can do anything. You lead me on for this long time and you're trying to seduce me. It has become so important for you to be the Shahar Qazi that you have become so narrow minded." Said Zara angrily. "What are you saying Zara. You're my wife. I married you. I promise you on my principles and my believes that I'll never break your trust and never marry again but tonight you'll become mine. I'll never let you go. If you want I'll leave the shahar qazi post anything you want or need. " said Kabeer.

Saying this Kabeer again pulled her closer to him this time Zara didn't resist. He kissed her. At first it was just lips touching and pressing against each other but soon it become more intense as Kabeer started to suck on her lips but Zara still didn't open her lips so Kabeer bit on her lips at this Zara moaned and kabeer took the opportunity to enter her mouth. 

Zara was wearing a light pink salwar kameez. Kabeer pulled the dupatta out of her head first then untangled it from her body. Zara never wore her dupatta around him and it used to drive him crazy as her delicious curves always teased him to no end. He always wanted to touch them,feel them and wished to tell her how beautiful she really was. And now he could just do that. 

Kabeer pulled out from Zara's lips and looked down at her. Zara's face was flushed red, her breathing laboured and lips swollen. She was a true beauty to him. 

He whispered in her ear "you teased me a lot with your antics. Tonight I'll show you how long I can tease. "

Zara was so embarrassed she always tried to be bold around him so he could come near her but today when he has she was so shy around him. Zara buried her face into his chest shyly. Kabeer pulled her to bed with him. And they spent the night in each others arms walking towards a new and better future. 
Edited by eufara_naghm - 6 years ago
crispsy thumbnail
Nicely written ending. Loved it.. Please write more OS ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome dear
loved it
cont soon
thanks for pm
bye take care 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
The English subtitles really helped me out!๐Ÿค— thankyou!!

Keep writing Sahira! I can't wait for your next story๐Ÿ‘
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aqua.m7

Thanks for the pm

The English subtitles really helped me out!๐Ÿค— thankyou!!

Keep writing Sahira! I can't wait for your next story๐Ÿ‘

And how do you know I'll write more?๐Ÿ˜‰
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

And how do you know I'll write more?๐Ÿ˜‰

I know you too well! ๐Ÿ˜†
I know uve got a writers touch! 
After exams I'm going to amend my current ff and make one for ZaBeer too๐Ÿ˜ณ