Mahaepisode promo

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7SlRhtLta0[/YOUTUBE]Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Three things from this promo πŸ˜›

1. How fake does it look? Pihu trapped in a bottle like some genie πŸ€ͺ. And such bad graphics, looks like a cartoon show πŸ€ͺ.

2. Isn't this another attempt to re-create the Suchi-Pihu days when Pihu was then trapped in Mishti and Suchi sacrificed her life to get her out of the doll? So this time they are making Anandita do the same, to defend An that An can also be like Suchi πŸ˜΅. And seriously how could they? πŸ˜‘ How could they ever imagine that those amazing episodes where Suchi goes through hell to save Pihu can be re-created?? And that too by this stupid bottle track? πŸ€’

3. Doing a mahaepisode and that too on a weekend so that their long lost trps are regained πŸ˜³ πŸ€’. And such a bunch of fools they think that this will help raise trps when during that time slot is Khichdi in Star and also IPL craze is making shows lose trps.. @Chandu - What other shows are on air during that time?

Only saving grace of this promo is the presence of Aruna Irani.. But that too I feel pity on her for taking up this show, how nicely they are making full use of her in this promo..
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!! πŸ˜² My eyes!!! πŸ˜²

Yeh dekhne se pehle main andhi kyun nahi ho gayi

Jenny, when they trapped Pihu inside Mishti, at the beginning I was really pissed as even for a fictional show, that was way too much. It was only Sana & Viraj's realistic performance that made it so emotional.

I watched the last few moments of yesterday's episode where Anandita was walking on coal. And I was literally thanking God that in case of Suchi, they didn't shove this cliched scene on our faces & for her it wasn't only physical. She was going through severe mental trauma when she had to bend in front of Aarav & Mansi & yet she did everything to free Bhootu. That's what made her a mother.

I was dancing with joy when read it is going off air soon. But a part of me was sad. Since Naamkaran is going off-air by next month, I still had some hope that these idiots might bring back Sana for a couple of episodes.

This promo has tarnished that hope. They are going to try every single PiChi moment through an emotionless Anandita & a drama queen Pihu. They will never accept their fault & try to control the damage.

Instead they will continue with THIS 😑 😑 😑

Did you notice how fake Arshiya's acting looked???
Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
I think I'll watch tonight's episode πŸ€’

Bohot din hue circus nahi dekha 🀑
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

Three things from this promoπŸ˜›

1. How fake does it look? Pihu trapped in a bottle like some genieπŸ€ͺ. And such bad graphics, looks like a cartoon showπŸ€ͺ.

2. Isn't this another attempt to re-create the Suchi-Pihu days when Pihu was then trapped in Mishti and Suchi sacrificed her life to get her out of the doll? So this time they are making Anandita do the same, to defend An that An can also be like Suchi😡. And seriously how could they?😑How could they ever imagine that those amazing episodes where Suchi goes through hell to save Pihu can be re-created?? And that too by this stupid bottle track?🀒

3. Doing a mahaepisode and that too on a weekend so that their long lost trps are regained😳🀒. And such a bunch of fools they think that this will help raise trps when during that time slot is Khichdi in Star and also IPL craze is making shows lose trps.. @Chandu - What other shows are on air during that time?

Only saving grace of this promo is the presence of Aruna Irani.. But that too I feel pity on her for taking up this show, how nicely they are making full use of her in this promo..

Yup watched the Great MahaEpi 😲 Promo πŸ€ͺ which irked me in so many levels 😈 ArunaIrani stunt as Triveni in zee naagin Memories 😭 a 9yrs back show hosted More Quality Graphics vfx πŸ‘ better than Wat we seen EK naagins πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .the capturing scene 😭 n AI in it n Nag -Naagin emotional scene 😭 uff πŸ˜† n if KM ❀️/Aarav hold in it 😭 how much I enjoy n jump in joy for getting such scenes 😭 u know my craziness in Ru ❀️ πŸ˜† n it will be epic AarPi ❀️ Moment .like Suchi Done so much to bring Pihu from mishti 😭 . Aarav may do his due like this way 😭 but Bhootu ko uthni kismat kaha hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..

Coming To horrendous Superb Fake Slow Marathon AN to Stop Genie Bhootu Custody cell in Alladdin days Bottle 🀣 ..reminds Ramanand sagar days πŸ€ͺ So everything over now throwing This type Humour In face Of Viewrs who not attached to FearFile Glamour Show 🀣 ...so sad πŸ˜† for Zee makers πŸ˜‰ 8pm is too busy to catch Rival channels weekend Thrills 😳 Sony had Mere sai ⭐️ Colours have IMMj followed by shakthi 😳 they extended to 6days week shows ⭐️ πŸ˜› Top on IPL fever Everywhere 😳 no one get back to Genie days By Presenting Bhootu n Her Zombie CO 🀣 just for AI sake 😳 .. n BigMagic retelecasts AI Naagin 😳 pleasing so Much viewrs like me Fans for The Show from Ages 😳 . πŸ₯³ ...n Starplus Great Show Khichdi is Back n Doing Wonders Holding it's own Magic .which is great Treat n Threat to others πŸ˜‰ ..

Jenny 😳 expecting 0.1epic TrP πŸ˜‰ for This Maha Epi ..n the slot either empty or fill any olden gold shows if not new available πŸ˜› to not trouble Viewrs πŸ˜ƒ more πŸ˜‰ ..
All The Best AN πŸ˜› after coal fire n Marathon Run πŸ˜› show This supertalenttt rent Skills Minus Expressions in any other Fashion show πŸ˜‰ rather Kids πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰   ..
ArShiya better Arrest in studies πŸ˜› next than this Bottle Stunts 😲 😳
Gopal is there any more Pihu sabseee bada sach in-store 🀣 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I think I'll watch tonight's episode🀒

Bohot din hue circus nahi dekha 🀑

can we expect Enough is Enough ||| 🀣 from u Nushy 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
My God Vinnas πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Trust me, only to understand your comment, now I wish to see Naagin πŸ˜‰

Not sure about Part III though. πŸ˜› Depends on today's episode 🀒
vinnas thumbnail

My God Vinnas🀣🀣🀣

Trust me, only to understand your comment, now I wish to see Naagin πŸ˜‰

Not sure about Part III though. πŸ˜› Depends on today's episode 🀒

yeah carry on Nushy 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Big Magic channel offers 10pm SlOT Naagin show of AI 😳 n the epi which I mentioned above reference is Last epi of it 😳 not come soon πŸ˜† n YT too it's not available πŸ˜† .but most of Naagin epis available in YT 😳 I'm crazy for tht show n KM /Rudra Nag Role 😳 I can imagine even if low cost graphics if he present in it how remarkable epi we get 😳 by such exptional talent πŸ‘ .. AI with KM 😳 wat a PowerBank Team 😭 πŸ˜› n My Dream to Watch ..
waiting for Wat effects will offer today epi to u πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Circus dekhne betha tha, pad kya dekha kuch samajh nahi aya πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The whole episode was a combination of weird - to some extent indecent movement, cliched ghostly scenes which can be only seen in Indian serials/movies - no offense, VOODOO & last but not the least an emotionless Anandita who tried so hard yet couldn't match up to Suchi's standard. πŸ˜› As if copying their scenes wasn't enough, 😑 you guys used there BM too but everything fall flat. πŸ˜† 

It's damn annoying for me to watch Pihu clinging on to her mother as a ghost while taking rebirth would easily solve her problem since Gopal promised her that she would come back as Anandita's daughter. 😑

Pihu sacrificing herself for Anandita was another annoying & repeated thing to watch. 😑

As a kid, her love for Anandita was obvious in Season 1. But by emphasizing on how selfless she is when it comes to Anandita, they are making it look artificial. 🀒

Now, some may argue, when Suchi made all sorts of sacrifices, why didn't it bother us? Why were we all praising her? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The answer is simple. She wasn't selectively attentive towards Pihu & a bitch for the rest πŸ˜›. Yes, in the initial stage of her relationship with Aarav, she did abuse him. But later she repented for her mistake, tackled every single situation by keeping her self-respect intact & at the same time ensuring that for her Aarav doesn't loose his mother πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And she wasn't on SACRIFICING MODE all the time. Her interaction with the kid was very natural. She had always been there for Pihu. Not one single action of her looked unnecessary or over the top. 😳

As a mother, Suchi, going through every difficulty for Pihu made sense. 😭 ❀️

But a 7years old pulling on stunts that Pihu does - neither makes sense nor make you sympathetic towards her. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Bhootu is not the only serial where Mother-Daughter's love has been given preference.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Naamkaran had already shown that.

Frankly, Divyanka-Ruhanika or Barkha-Arshin/Sayantani-Arshin were no less than Sana-Arshiya acting wise. In fact I would say their acting was better. πŸ‘πŸΌ

But Sana & Arshiya won me over because they were more natural & here the kid wasn't a Dadi Amma who solves her parents' problem. Neither Suchi was all mushy-mushy. She reminded me of a typical mother who at times gets annoyed,  get angry, 😑 scolds her kid πŸ˜­ but would not care for her own life if it came down to her daughter. ❀️

Season 2 has brilliantly destroyed that innocence of Pihu & today's episode has destroyed everything related to her. 😑 😑 😑

Wasn't she a pure soul? That repeated Havan couldn't make her go away? Now a Tantrik shows up, puts on all sorts of creepy acts & can actually get hold of her. Like seriously??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

And how idiotic can the grandma be? πŸ˜• When he said a child's soul, why didn't she for one moment think about the possibility of her grand-kid? πŸ˜²

Anyway, this episode gave me so many shocks. But I am thankful to God that I didn't have to watch Anandita running. πŸ˜‰

So, let's party guys, for the cancellation of Cabadi tournament

Edited by nushy1995 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Circus dekhne betha tha, pad kya dekha kuch samajh nahi ayaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

The whole episode was a combination of weird - to some extent indecent movement, cliched ghostly scenes which can be only seen in Indian serials/movies - no offense, VOODOO & last but not the least an emotionless Anandita who tried so hard yet couldn't match up to Suchi's standard. As if copying their scenes wasn't enough, you guys used there BM too but everything fall flat.

It's damn annoying for me to watch Pihu clinging on to her mother as a ghost while taking rebirth would easily solve her problem since Gopal promised her that she would come back as Anandita's daughter.

Pihu sacrificing herself for Anandita was another annoying & repeated thing to watch.

As a kid, her love for Anandita was obvious in Season 1. But by emphasizing on how selfless she is when it comes to Anandita, they are making it look like artificial.

A mother, be it Suchi or Anandita, going through every difficulty for her kid makes sense.

But a 7years old pulling on stunts that Pihu does - neither makes sense nor make you sympathetic towards her.

Bhootu is not the only serial where Mother-Daughter's love has been given preference. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Naamkaran had already shown that. Frankly, Divyanka-Ruhanika or Barkha-Arshin/Sayantani-Arshin were no less than Sana-Arshiya acting wise. In fact I would say their acting was better.
But Sana & Arshiya won me over because they were more natural & here the kid wasn't a Dadi Amma who solves her parents' problem. Neither Suchi was all mushy-mushy. She reminded me of a typical mother who at ties get annoyed, get angry, scolds her kid but would not care for her own life if it came down to her daughter.

Season 2 has brilliantly destroyed that innocence of Pihu & today's episode has destroyed everything related to her.

Wasn't she a pure soul? That repeated Havan couldn't make her go away? Now a Tantrik shows up, puts on all sorts of creepy acts & can actually get hold of her. Like seriously???

And how idiotic can the grandma be? When he said a child's soul, why didn't she for one moment think about the possibility of her grand-kid.

Anyway, this episode gave me so many shocks. But I am thankful to God that I didn't have to watch Anandita running

A Great Applause for Watching So Much Nonsense Created Maha Epi πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ .I will rant more further πŸ˜‰ just dropped here to Clap for Ur Efforts of Withstand the Circus 🀣 ..only Talented Artists Can pull Cliched Scenes Too HeartMelting Level πŸ˜‰ else believe me Level of Torture is Not less Wat u witnessed in Today Epi πŸ˜‰ 😳 ..