Great serial! Sethji returns.....season 2??

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I never write much in this forum...because good thrillers lose entertainment if we predict them. But I saw all the episodes and enjoyed this serial very much. This is one of the best thriller/mystery I ever saw in TV.
At first when the shivlingas were discovered it looked unnecessary to drag because they have messed up with the ID of sethji.
But now as the story is going to end very soon it is becoming extremely entertaining. Sp I am loving Gauri+Rahul+Indra war. Sp today's episode reminded me of "Dracula". Yes offcourse Indra is looking like a blood sucking Dracula now. I wonder...what were they doing till now by showing nonstop Namrata track? Now the story is going so great, I would love to see a season 2 with Iqbal Khan, Gauri, Rahul fight...may be like Dracula returns...Sethji returns.
It feels sad to give goood bye to such an entertaining mystery show. Now I am thinking they should bring Iqbal long ago and use him this way...I mean face to face fight with Rahul and Gauri. Saw many evils in this serial , but the way Iqbal is working...mind blowing. With him Gauri suddenly is looking completely a flame from a fire. I mean aab tak kahan thi yeh Gauri???
Love to see a season 2 of this serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love to see a season 2 as well.  What is refreshing about this show was that right till the end it was true to its genre. It has remained a mystery/ thriller and we are into the final two episodes and the mystery element is still there
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes I am loving the show now
Gauri is giving a great fight to Inder
I also want a season 2 now 
with Rahul Gauri Inder 
Namrata is nothing compared to Inder 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

I would love to see a season 2 as well.  What is refreshing about this show was that right till the end it was true to its genre. It has remained a mystery/ thriller and we are into the final two episodes and the mystery element is still there

I agree
even the last episode has the thrill and suspense intact