Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Its just a fan edit that he shared . Befaltu ka overreaction o.o
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Varun bhaiya kyun...Varun mama hona chahiye...
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I agree its hard to shrug it off as we are talking about a minor here. He should have exercised caution and better judgement. 

this minor became a public property the very day his parents started cashing him.
that very day he lost his private life.soon this minor was all over the net n papers.
now when ur made public u will be used by the public n for the public.so varun
also has used this minor publicly .soon this public minor will feature in some
adds like johnson pampers etc etc .n we the public will lap it up.so this minor will
never live a normal minor's life.he is doomed n blessed.doomed as he will always
be public property.blessed as he will not have to struggle like other minors to
achieve success at a platter.if anyone argues that only his parents have the right to
put him up for sale  n not varun n others that is the only valid logic
that is acceptable .otherwise this minor is strictly public property to be displayed paraded
sold at the whims of his publicity hungry parents n we have a market that will buy it as well.
Edited by JustMySelf - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I just don't like Saif and Kareena as parents. They use this kid as some sort of a prop. Its not healthy parenting to overexpose your kid to the world. Children need their space,they don't need cameras in their faces every single day. Just ban the media from taking his pictures. Poor kid,he doesn't even know what's happening. I wish atleast one parent was cautious like when Shah was overexposing AbRam, Gauri put her foot down and stopped that mess but here both the parents seem unbothered. Which leads to annoying things like these.

Completely agree with you!
I m seriously sick of this child everywhere. there are more important news in the world than this kid. Also his parents are shameless. 

Originally posted by: TheRager

Subtly lowered his age by making himself Taimur's 'bhaiyya'. Varun is turning out to be as insecure as Sid and about the same things.

ridiculous af. Look how gracefully Anil accepts his age when with Arjun he said there is a 30 year old difference when technically there is a 28 year old difference. Taimur and Varun actually have a 30 year old difference. Bhaiyaa kya more like Baap 🤢