AdiYa FF ~The Hookup~ NEW CH UPDATED

AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

PROLOGUE

Zoya woke up and stretched her arms as she moaned. She smiled with her eyes still closed after having a nice tight sleep the night before. She moved closer to the body beside her, snuggling into his chest with a sigh.

The sunlight peeked through the windows hitting her eyes as she tried to return to her sweet sleep.

Zoya felt a different scent that morning and if she was being honest, she loved it. She really had to ask Yash to make this a regular thing. Taking in the redolence of the scent, her hands rested beside his collar bone as her eyes opened slowly.

Zoya smiled as she saw the handsome face. She placed one of her hands on his cheek as she traced his jaw. The blurry morning vision was beginning to come into focus and the visage was becoming clearer by the second.

Zoya saw his face, observing his sharp features and the unfamiliarity started sinking in slowly. As comforting as the presence felt, this wasn't her husband.

Her smile began to fade away slowly as her eyes widened simultaneously. She took her hands off him and jerked up. A thousand thoughts ran through her head as soon as she examined the surroundings of the room. It was a minimalist white room with lavish wooden floors and furniture. Zoya loved white, the serenity of the colour was what attracted her to it but in this scenario, the white walls of the room brought only shock, let alone any kind of calmness.

Amid the chaos of thoughts in her head in that moment, every thought more confusing than the other, a possibility struck out to her.

I didn't... did I?

With crossed fingers and squinting eyes, she slowly looked down towards her body. She chanted, "Please be clothed, please be clothed" in her head and her heart thumped in her chest with the horror of what she may have done.

Her eyes descended towards her body, only to notice that she was after all, naked. A loud gasp escaped her mouth and she quickly grabbed on to the blanket to cover herself.

The man beside her groaned in his sleep as he turned to the other side. To her relief, he didn't wake up because oh god, she wasn't ready for that confrontation.

Her mind jogged back to the night trying to recollect memories that could explain how she could've done something so irremissible. All she remembered was being at a party and fighting with Yash over some comment her dad made about him not deserving Zoya even after three years of their marriage.

The vague memories still didn't explain the state she was in and tears welled up in her eyes as the realisation sunk in, she had cheated on her husband.

Her fingers trembled and panic took over. Just then, Zoya spotted the suit she was wearing thee night before. She looked once at the muscled body beside her and instructed her brain to put herself together and get out before he woke up.

Maybe he would never know. Maybe then, I'll be able to forget it. Maybe I'll be able to hide it from Yash.

Zoya tried to formulate some sense of what she was going to do when actually, she knew her conscience wouldn't let her live guilt-free for the rest of her life. Nevertheless, she stood up slowly from the bed, the blanket still around her and tip toed to where her belongings were. Kneeling down, she picked them up and tried to dress herself at least decently.

What would make me look, not like a cheater?

She mocked herself before looking at herself in the mirror to make sure she was fully clothed. Her eyes met the mirror and the guilt started overpowering her again. In that moment, she knew she was going to hate mirrors after this.

The yawn Zoya heard next signalled that he was about to wake up. Thanks to that, she hurried out the door only to stumble over something lying on the floor. She balanced herself by using the bedroom door as support and glanced downwards. It was a navy blue suit along with a white shirt thrown on the floor. The uniform seemed like that of a pilot to her and she bent down to have a closer look at it.

With that, she noticed the name tag.

"Aditya Hooda," it read.

... and "shit," she whispered.

A huge thank you to -Anilaa- for the banner! β€οΈ

INDEX

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4(A)
CHAPTER 4(B) 

Edited by AkshitaWrites. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
~~~~
Unres

Oh wow I'm first to reserve my place!😊

Well I loved the way you gave the prologue - No introduction, Just one scene and kept us all on the edge thinking 

What? that really happened? - Yes! 
Zoya doesn't remember anything -yes! 
But That's Adi right - Yes! 
What about confrontation? - Wait and watch!!
Awesome one😊

I can't assume as to what would be the genre - whatever it is, I'm actually happy that they already spent a night togetherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - When and How, we will wait and watch!!

Man, the way Adi was introduced - lol he was in his Pilot's uniform!!!πŸ˜ƒ Super sexy he looks in Pilot Uniform - Who can resist him and poor Zoya!!

Ok ok, coming back - From her shock, looks like she knows him - so is it related to Bepannah track or a different take - I'm in both!!

Can't wait to find out Adi's reaction - I hope, really hope he remembers and teases Zoya!!

Babe, without further delay - bring it on the next update soon!!
Edited by Aishu136 - 6 years ago
sbhavi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tats a super prologue 
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved this 
Awesome start 
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 amazing prologue plzz putting more parts.
tasnimrodela thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is something I'm eagerly waiting to read..
What's going to be Adi's reaction knowing he slept with Zoya..? Were they drunk..? Is Adi already aware of what they've done last night..?
So many questions.. 😲
Continue soonish.. 😳
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KIDNAP KIDNAP KIDNAP!!!
Very interesting...
Similar to what I was about to write...
But no problem...
Loved your start...
Do continue...
Seems like Zoya does not know what had happened, please don't make her feel guilty everytime...
Can't see my princess cry anymore...
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waoohh interesting...Pm me
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it
It's written beautifully πŸ‘

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail