Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's very low for an iconic show like kichdi. ðŸ˜”
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
W*F
Log regressive uska pati sirf mera jaise old and new launched shows ke parde se bahar kabhi niklenge?
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabhi  nahi...^
People will watch crap but not some good planned out shows...

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is really upsetting that this cult show got such low trp on the first week .
First week was beyond amazing!!!

I so hope they don't ruin the show for this number game and keep the essence of the show intact, just the way it is. But considering that they already shot 15 episodes is a relief.

Now my reasoning for the low trps:-

1. IPL craze has brought down trps of many shows.

2. Many old viewers of this show, not the online fans like us but general tv viewers are unaware that this show is back on air. There are many new viewers now who haven't watched the show before. To have good trps, the show needs to be promoted among old Khichdi lovers, by word of mouth and promoted more on Star.. I see a lot of twitter stuff going on but that won't help. I am telling everyone to watch but many I know are outside India so it does not help . You guys please ask your friends n family in India to watch this show on tv.. This show cannot be missed.
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --VS-Cool--

W*F

Log regressive uska pati sirf mera jaise old and new launched shows ke parde se bahar kabhi niklenge?

Uska Pati sirf mera hai too had it's fun moments, c'mon! Remember hey, hey kulta!

But on a serious note, this is sad news. The forum also needs more activity, I reckon!
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Uska Pati sirf mera hai too had it's fun moments, c'mon! Remember hey, hey kulta!

But on a serious note, this is sad news. The forum also needs more activity, I reckon!

Do I open an episode discussion thread? I so wanna discuss on tonight's episode it was hilarious!!

But we need a mod here whom I can take permission from..
-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Do I open an episode discussion thread? I so wanna discuss on tonight's episode it was hilarious!!

But we need a mod here whom I can take permission from..

I think global mods can help us with that. Yep, we need to make a lot more articles and make them pink. We can do a CC too. They won't assign mods for a while.

But I'm in on whatever you decide! 😊
-Villete- thumbnail
I do my part lol. I watch the repeat telecasts as many times they are on air and still manage something new to laugh about! 😆
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

I do my part lol. I watch the repeat telecasts as many times they are on air and still manage something new to laugh about! 😆

Seriously!! My whole week goes in watching repeated scenes ðŸ˜†
And I still won't stop laughing ðŸ˜†