Why Inder needs the Shivlings at all?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He is anyways more powerful than the system, the police and the commoners. His men are dead, his gun is out of bullets and he just has a knife. The policeman had a gun and two other constables. Yet they wanted to arrest him. Inder just got down and killed Devendra while other two constables watched in horror. Why were these two even involved? And why did they behave as if its first time they saw a shootout ir an encounter or as if Inder is immortal.
When private cars should not be running at all where curfew has been imposed, Inder is travelling with armed men.

The CM failed to trace the shivlings. Inder knows everything about everyone. 

Rahul is Khujli Kumar. He cannot listen to anyone. How does it matter if the Shivlings go to Sidhpur or Police take over? If police wants they can take it even after Shivlings reach Sidhpur. Priority should be killing Indrr now. He has to die.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes u r right.
I was laughing at that scene when those constables where just looking and there faces was funny means in horror. I don't know why they didn't help devendra when indar kill him by knife.

and namtra what was she doing in indars car?
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think that is some plan by them to confuse Inder and take the shivlings safely to Sidhpur. It is clear that there's a mole somewhere within them and that's why Inder keeps reaching wherever they go. So either someone with them is working for Inder or he has bugged them. Either way, they can only escape if they scatter. Maybe that's why they are doing drama of fighting to fool Inder. Also I don't think Rahul will do something like stealing the shivlings and hurting Gauri's feelings. 

P.S: But what exactly is Namrata doing? Is she working with Rahul and Gauri now?
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rahul has been doing this for a while now. Its not the first time to believe he will not do this again. For bhakta like Gquri the urge to bring Shivlings to Sidhpur makes sense but Rahul's plan to handover the shivlings to police has no logic whatsoever. The police will return it to temple or they can confiscate them later also. They should in fact ask thr Govt to take over the temple and arrange for security. Many temples in India are doing just fine with such arrangements.

So who is the mole? Latika? Or is Gauri wearing something she should not? Or is Namrata working for Inder again? Namrata neither look normal to me nor abnormal. She wasn't scared of the shootout. She didn't hide,she didn't try to save herself. She was very calm. Ganga snan changed her or Shuddhikaran of the shivlings cured her?

Inder is just too powerful to be true. I am feeling nauseated with his constant killings. In a real life scenario the police wont bother to catch him alive. Why cannot they just show he ran away instead of this kind of ever repetitive scenes? Gayatri had a gun but was stabbed by him. Yashpal had a gun but got stabbed by him. Devendra too had a gun but Inder stabbed him.Shambhu baba and Rudra too got stabbed by him.  This when he still doesnt have the power of shivlings. Rahul and co loses consciousness so easily. Someone hits and they fall down while Inder was hit by a hammer by Rudra but he was still fighting, killing and even chasing. What exactly makes him invincible? Isnt he just an ordinary man?How many more times do this thing has to happen to prove he is powerful?

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Rahul has been doing this for a while now. Its not the first time to believe he will not do this again. For bhakta like Gquri the urge to bring Shivlings to Sidhpur makes sense but Rahul's plan to handover the shivlings to police has no logic whatsoever. The police will return it to temple or they can confiscate them later also. They should in fact ask thr Govt to take over the temple and arrange for security. Many temples in India are doing just fine with such arrangements.

So who is the mole? Latika? Or is Gauri wearing something she should not? Or is Namrata working for Inder again? Namrata neither look normal to me nor abnormal. She wasn't scared of the shootout. She didn't hide,she didn't try to save herself. She was very calm. Ganga snan changed her or Shuddhikaran of the shivlings cured her?

If this was the Rahul before the death of Garudi's husband, I would have believed that he wanted to take the shivlings to the police. But now I am ready to give him the benefit of doubt. Also in the precap Dada Thakur was telling that they scattered to outrun Inder. So I think that argument was part of their plan. And Rahul knows very well what will happen if he pisses off Gauri. I doubt he will take that risk.
My guess is Inder might have put some bug or tracker on Gauri without her knowledge. Or Latika is working for Inder. These are the only options. I think Namrata is with Rahul and Gauri. We have no idea what happened after Rahul made that phone call to Dada Thakur. They might have made some plan to trap Inder in his own plan by sending Namrata to him.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Inder is just too powerful to be true. I am feeling nauseated with his constant killings. In a real life scenario the police wont bother to catch him alive. Why cannot they just show he ran away instead of this kind of ever repetitive scenes? Gayatri had a gun but was stabbed by him. Yashpal had a gun but got stabbed by him. Devendra too had a gun but Inder stabbed him.Shambhu baba and Rudra too got stabbed by him.  This when he still doesnt have the power of shivlings. Rahul and co loses consciousness so easily. Someone hits and they fall down while Inder was hit by a hammer by Rudra but he was still fighting, killing and even chasing. What exactly makes him invincible? Isnt he just an ordinary man?How many more times do this thing has to happen to prove he is powerful?

Inder is becoming another Namrata. If someone like Namrata can overpower a man like Dada Thakur, then anything is possible. Also Namrata used to outsmart everyone before Inder came into picture. Now Inder is doing the same. It's just irritating and illogical. They are stretching it to bring everyone back to Sidhpur before the final showdown.

janecastle thumbnail
There's no logic in taking the shivlings to police. At the end they will come back to the Mandir itself. The shivlings belong to the temple and they have every right over it. Though Rahul did make a valid point that people may try to steal it again. In that case, the government can take over the temple and provide ample security to the shivlings. Anyways, it's not like anyone could steal the shivlings until they decided to go for a vacation. So I highly doubt that the shivlings are in any danger after Inder is caught and punished.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He just wants more power
he wants to rule the world
he wants every one to worship him 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The 2 constables were just so useless
Devendra could have shot at his leg 
2filmy thumbnail