Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Gauri is not the typical village girl. She is a fighter and not docile. She is stylish in her own way. First I used to like Namrata and then started liking Gauri even before Namrata turned negative. And Gauri being tall and slim also added to the attraction besides her controlled acting. Though hero, I did not like Rahul much. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Gauri is really so good
so no reason for her to be irritating 
2filmy thumbnail
I really don't know why Gauri is being brought in here unnecessarily 
2filmy thumbnail
Rahul Gauri pair is really cute
Gauri was always a well wisher of Rahul
She really loved him so much
2filmy thumbnail
Actually in retrospect when I look back
even when Namrata was good it seemed she had some hidden purpose 
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Gauri is not the typical village girl. She is a fighter and not docile. She is stylish in her own way. First I used to like Namrata and then started liking Gauri even before Namrata turned negative. And Gauri being tall and slim also added to the attraction besides her controlled acting. Though hero, I did not like Rahul much. 

I agree
she stuck to her own faith and belief
and towards the end I loved how she tricked Inder so many times 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Actually in retrospect when I look back

even when Namrata was good it seemed she had some hidden purpose 

Everyone is smart in retrospect!!!!

In retrospect I can also say I always knew in 2006 Facebook is going to be this big!!!!😆

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I guess people  are free to make their choices and have opinions about the characters of a show. Not everyone will keep liking a character because its a strong character or just  for the sake of it. People may find Rahul- Gauri pair cute. Why should you be annoyed at all? 
I didnt watch Twisted but have watched KBR from day 1. The first episode gave was a clear insight that the purpose of the show was to strike a balance between science and faith. Hence criminals getting away was not possible. No one hates Namrata more than Inder. Its just that no Iqbal fan has come up to justify his character. Inder might have been the mastermind but he was doing thr same thing Namrata was doing. Namrata was a local criminal while Inder was international don. And Iqbal is a good actor. Why should anyone deny it? And who is denying Chavi too has played her role well? Lets face it, the hate is for the characters and not the actors.

If the village girl is portrayed as the ideal one we are not responsible for it. We didn't ask for it. We didnt ask for a city girl vs village girl comparison.Even in the Tamil version the priest's daughter was the lead. 
 Obviously when a choice is between good and bad people root for the better one. As for a strong character is concerned,I didnt find Namrata a very well written strong character at all even when was a positive character. She was suffering from a personality disorder and needed mental treatment. 

So, not everyone can support a character depending upon how strong the character is, who played it and how it ended. People are wise enough to make their choices and also to make the choice about how to choose. 

Namrata did not exist in the Tamil one and neither did it suddenly become supernatural!!!!

Also no one thought Namrata had a personality disorder before the episode showing her as main culprit!!!!

And everyone conveniently forgot that Data Thakur had killed his wife!!!!

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No one forgot anything. But Namrata killed many. She is infact a serial killer. Data Thakur got his punishment losing his 2 kids and becoming waarisless. He was also incenerated by his daughter and got implicated falsely for a crime not committed by him.
Further 2 wrongs cannot make one right.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Namrata did not exist in the Tamil one and neither did it suddenly become supernatural!!!!

Also no one thought Namrata had a personality disorder before the episode showing her as main culprit!!!!

And everyone conveniently forgot that Data Thakur had killed his wife!!!!

Arey bhai, Why should anyone think about her disorder even before it was shown?😆 
Hamare pass kya show ki script thi jo humko pehle se pata hoga?Patient with personal disorders are otherwise normal people. Mental illness is different from physical illness. The near and dear ones may not even identify it at all. Only a Psychiatrist will be able to conclude that even in a real life situation. I am saying this from my personal experience.

No one forgot about Data Thakur. We have been criticising him all the way. Read my posts carefully before commenting.I have criticised the makers for not concluding the story properly. I had mde a post on how Rahul apologized to Thakur for the MU but Thakur didnt confess how he wanted Rahul dead.