AdiYa FS - Agar Tum Mil Jao | Shot 5 (A) updated on page 20

tasnimrodela thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello lovlies.😳
I recently have read some amazing stories on AdiYa that inspired me to write something. But not knowing from where to start, I thought of rewriting an old story of mine.

I'm sharing the basic plot of the story which was written for some other couple. But I somehow think it's going to suit Aditya and Zoya.

Do let me know if I should continue.😳

Zoya is truly and deeply in love with a man who doesn't appreciate the feeling called loved. And why ? Because of his experience in love was bitter and his heart was broken. Will Zoya be able to make him believe that love is a beautiful feeling and he deserves to be loved ? Will Aditya reciprocate her feelings and move on with her ? Or his ex flame Pooja will come back to his life to ruin his happiness ?

INDEX

Shot 1 - Page 2

Shot 2 - Page 6

Shot 3 - Page 10

Shot 4 - Page 15

Shot 5 (A) - Page 20Edited by tasnimrodela - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnimrodela thumbnail
Glad you found it intriguing.. πŸ˜†
Thank you..   πŸ˜³
tasnimrodela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

This is wonderful update

Thank you.. 😳
tasnimrodela thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissRight

Nice.. continue soon!!! :)

Thank you..
Will try to post by tonight.. 😳
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing teaser tas, I'm intrigued now. Eagerly waiting for u to update soon. Don't torment me for long...
Also welcome to the forum once again
tasnimrodela thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya10

Amazing teaser tas, I'm intrigued now. Eagerly waiting for u to update soon. Don't torment me for long...
Also welcome to the forum once again

Thank you so much, Sumo.. 😳
I'm so glad to be a part of AdiYa fam.. ❀️
I've the whole thing drafted..just need to make some changes before I post..
πŸ˜ƒ
tasnimrodela thumbnail
Thank you.. πŸ˜³
tasnimrodela thumbnail
Shot 1

"Main tumse pyaar karta hoon, Pooja.", he begged before her to not leave him. 

"Par main aab tumse pyaar nehi kar sakti, Adi. Mere kuch sapne hain, kuch expectations hain jo sirf Aditya Hooda pura kar sakta hain. The Aditya Hooda whose family is known as one of the most wealthy family of the country and can give me everything I ever wanted. Aur waise bhi, ek mamooli si Air Force officer, jo abhi mere samne khada hain woh kabhi bhi mere sapne poora nehi kar payega.", Pooja replied in a calm tone. 

Yes, there was a time when she wanted to be with him. He had everything she ever wanted. He was that man with whom she was able to think of her future. But the man standing before her cannot give her those things she has been dreaming of. 

When he said he wants to marry her, she was ecstatic. Why wouldn't she ? After all, she always wanted to be his wife. Which girl on this earth wouldn't love to be the wife of a man like Aditya Hooda ? He was handsome, he has a rigid lineage and most importantly he is the heir of Hooda family. Marrying him can give her everything she was deprived of since her childhood. But can she dare to marry Aditya without his surname ? No, she cannot. What can he give her ? Absolutely nothing except some promises which she knows cannot satiate her desires. She, might be a girl with no amazing background. But she definitely knows how to change her fate. And she's not allowed to get carried away by these emotions. She knows what she's doing to him. But she simply can't choose him over those dreams she's having for years..

Tears made its way from his eyes as she continued. "Dekho Adi, main itne dino tak ek aise insaan ke saath thi jo mere sapno ko pura kar sake. Lekin tum aab mere sapno ke aage sirf ek obstacle bante huye nazar aarahe ho. How could you just leave your family ? How could you leave the privileges of being the elder son of Harshvardhan Hooda ? Do you even realise aab mere career ka kya hoga ? I wanted to be the owner of your father's company. I always knew you're not capable of handling your father's business. It was your luck that you met me and I was more than happy to take up those responsibility of yours in my shoulders by joining your company. But you ruined everything. Sab chhod chhad ke yun chale aaye tum. Listen, main ek Air Force officer se shaadi karke apni zindegi aur apne sapno ko aapne hi haathon se kuchal nehi sakti. So you better find some girl who can be happy with your baseless promises and that emotion you call love."

That was it. Her words were enough to break him into pieces. But those words made him realise how wrong he was about her. He realised all these time he was loving a girl who never deserved his love. He was going against his family for a girl like her who can never love him the way he did. 

He loved Pooja since the day he met her. She was the one who always stood beside him whenever his family failed to understand him. But did he know she would leave him after the promises of being with him for a lifetime ? 
He left his family, his brother whom he loved more than his life, just for her. And she left him for money, fame and her dream. Her so called dream of ruling his father's company. 

He always knew that she has some dreams. Some prodigious dreams. And he knew that she needed his support. Only he can help her to fulfill those dreams by marrying her. It never bothered him whenever she used to talk for hours about how wanted her career to be. He believed even if she talks about money and fame, she loved him truly. He thought she loved him for what he is and not for his family. It was the only reason why the commitment phobic Aditya Hooda was ready to marry her. He wanted to give her a secure future and an alpine career which she always wanted.
Everything was going perfect. Exactly the way he wanted everything to be. He was waving the dreams of starting a new life with her. But the moment he disowned his surname, he realised that she isn't the Pooja anymore whom he has loved. The girl he loved only loved his surname. She never loved him for what he is. She loved him for the money and power his family holds. 

He drove back to his house recalling the discussion that took place a few hours back. He chuckled at the thought of accosting it as a discussion. It was a fine argument between him and his father.

Harshvardhan Hooda wanted him to marry his business associate's daughter.

"Main chahta hoon ki tum kal Zoya se milo aur apne shaadi ke bare mein baat karo.", said Harsh to Adi.

"Par main usse shaadi nehi kar sakta."

"Kyun nehi kar sakte ?", Harsh frowned listening to his response.

"Kyunki main Pooja se pyaar karta hoon. Aur sirf ussi se shaadi karoonga."

"Don't tell me you'll be marrying an orphan and start doing charity with her. Come on Adi. Kabhi toh apne barabar ka kuch pasand karo.", he mocked him with a sarcastic tone.

"Aap apne had mein rahiye, Mr. Hooda. Main kisse shaadi karoonga yeh mera faisla hoga. Aapko mere zindegi ki decisions lene ka koyi haq nehi hain.", Adi backwashed him with equal vigor. 

"Baap hoon main tumhara.", Harsh said with a slight rising in his voice.

"Kaisa baap ? Aapne aaj tak kabhi baap hone ka farz aadah nehi kiya. Aur aaj aye hain haq jatane ? Do you think I'll let you decide anything about my life ?"

"You have to let me decide, Adi. Agar iss ghar mein rehna hain toh tumhe mere faisle ke hisab se chalna padega."

"Toh main yeh ghar aur aapke faisle dono ko thukrata hoon.", Aditya said. His eyes were bloodshot and tone was firm enough to let father know that he isn't joking this time.

"Have you lost your mind, Aditya ? Uss do kaudi ki ladki ke liye tum iss ghar ko chhod doge ? Aapne family ko chhod doge ?"

"Zubaan sambhal ke baat kijiye, Mr. Hooda. Don't drag Pooja in all these. Family kabhi mera thha nehi. Aur rahi baat is ghar ki toh mujhe iss ghar mein koyi interest nehi hain.", saying this he left the house.

He didn't think about anything else. Anyone else. Not even his brother. He loved her more than everything. And she left him saying she couldn't be with a person who is incapable of fulfilling her dreams. He laughed on his foolishness. He halted his car in front of the house he has dared to leave for her.

It was half past twelve and everyone was already off to their rooms. Maybe they expected him to not return for the night. He missed his brother as he was out of the country to attend another meeting which was supposed to be attended by his father. His baby brother has grown enough to take up his father's responsibilities. He smiled a little thinking about Arjun and went to his room.

The next morning was usual for the rest of the Hoodas.

Harsh noticed him coming towards him and as usual taunted him for returning home so early leaving his girlfriend. 
"Maine toh socha tha ki tum aapni uss girlfriend ke pass hi rahoge do char dino tak. Par tum toh itni jaldi wapas aagaye."

"I'm not here to listen your derisions, Mr. Hooda. Mujhe aapse kuch important baat karna hain.", he told his father in a much composed tone though he wasn't as calm from inside as he was trying to be. 

"Finally tumhe mujhse seedhe muh koyi baat karni hain.", he taunted him again before asking him to continue.

"Main Zoya se milne ke liye taiyyar hoon. But make sure ki agar yeh shaadi ho toh itni dhoom dhaam se ho ki logo ko bhi Hoodas ke shaan ka pata chhale.", Aditya said leaving everyone shocked.

The story is going to have five chapters followed by an epilogue.

Done with the first chapter. πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to hear from you guys. Do let me know if it was worth your time. 😳

Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this version of the story πŸ˜³. Update soon β€οΈ
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loving it❀️
It an Amazing update πŸ‘
Update soon