Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

I think it will come out from sunehri's mouth as she has seen avni suffer in last 10 years so when new problem will arise in front of avni them she will blurt it all out.

yes sunehri is the key here and may be she will blurt half in a moment and then stop which may make neil inquisitive or full truth will coem out cos she was the one with avni in those 10yrs of journey

let c even i feel it has to be sunehri rest no scope fr others
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though i opted for sunehri's option, i dont know if thats gonna happen.. because does she even know the truth. What Avni said in previous episode is that she will take that truth to grave. I think the only truth sunehri has been telling about Avni is about Mowgli.
Next possible option is Avni herself because that not gonna happen because Avni wants to be Mahan always
Then Vidyut ki aatma option is there or Where is Ragini pandit..??
Vidyut ki chamche knws the truth right..?? where is he now a days..??

The most logical option is Neil may get hold of that old video tapes or sometimes.. but since the house got in flames.. that option is no more too..
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

Though i opted for sunehri's option, i dont know if thats gonna happen.. because does she even know the truth. What Avni said in previous episode is that she will take that truth to grave. I think the only truth sunehri has been telling about Avni is about Mowgli.

Next possible option is Avni herself because that not gonna happen because Avni wants to be Mahan always
Then Vidyut ki aatma option is there or Where is Ragini pandit..??
Vidyut ki chamche knws the truth right..?? where is he now a days..??

The most logical option is Neil may get hold of that old video tapes or sometimes.. but since the house got in flames.. that option is no more too..

that is quiet possible thy can shw avni stealing the tape vidyuth used to blackmail her or balllu can pitch in cos he knew abt vid R

Or sunehri i would prefer it coming out through ballu cos sunehri wasnt there in scenario at all at that mishap

let c options only are old tape/sunheri or last ballu
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

Right time will never come...Avni Neil will be never be one

Oh there is no doubt they will unite..but the viewers will have to watch till the end of the show..and tge last 5 min of the show bam! All is well...