Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Shona--

SINCE THE FIRST PROMO.. ☺️ when he said " allah hafiz" i was so dead!and now... i AM a drooling ghost!😆🤣

He has the charming smile and i love those huge button like eyes, when he raises his eyebrows 😳 when he says MASHALLAH, i repeat it too😆
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Shona--

I AGREE😳... i remember my friend telling me "aww another Arrogant Man" but he is so different and it's a good surprise!

😆 it truly is !  And the "arrogant man" has been so overdone in television.
Also i love that he has different sides to him e.g how kabir loves to cook. He's not just putting on a suit and roaming around vex with the world😆😆
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neetha

This is a very apt point you made! As i have mentioned many times, i started watching the show coz of my hometown visit😆(away from indian tv) so started watching it midway. But then i did check online for all the promos and it made me feel that he is another typical male chauvinist! Infact few pointers even in episodes made me feel so! But the gradual growth in his characterization is beautiful, For example, he was against the photo talking and sharing but yesterday in the fear of losing zara he posted her pics everywhere in Kashmir just to find her and get her back! So that speaks volumes❤️

Yes indeed it does. It shows he's not unreasonable and he's not cold or unloving. I mean in the beginning of shows the heroine literally has to change the hero into becoming a better person but here Kabir is already a great guy  its just a matter of him and zara accepting their differences ans living together😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kabir Ahmed, what a gem of a guy he is...
And Adnan , casting director couldn't have been better, perfect choice! He's so naturally living the character... 

Yesterday's episode, not even once he outdid his painful expressions... Could easily relate to his pain, when he runs go  hug his Abbu... The way he missed zara and said my wife is missing ans it's not time to worry about respect or the disgraces. Husband goals this guy is ❤️
neetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Kabir Ahmed, what a gem of a guy he is...

And Adnan , casting director couldn't have been better, perfect choice! He's so naturally living the character... 

Yesterday's episode, not even once he outdid his painful expressions... Could easily relate to his pain, when he runs go  hug his Abbu... The way he missed zara and said my wife is missing ans it's not time to worry about respect or the disgraces. Husband goals this guy is ❤️

#husbandgoals undoubtedly! Adnan is an amazing actor and i just feel it comes to him naturally! If you see his offscreen iv's and onscreen few scenes he has the same attitude. 

*his way of laughing. He has that aaa pull in start and then he laughs😆 He does that offscreen as well onscreen
*raising his eyebrows when he is into a topic and is interested in the discussion or he appreciates. He does this both on and off screen😆

this guy is winning hearts❤️
neetha thumbnail

Sutaaa🤗 those eye locks and him😳
neetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pine-

Yes indeed it does. It shows he's not unreasonable and he's not cold or unloving. I mean in the beginning of shows the heroine literally has to change the hero into becoming a better person but here Kabir is already a great guy  its just a matter of him and zara accepting their differences ans living together😳

red: yes ! this is all it is about! Change in ideologies and accepting each other for the way they are. They just make each other better!😳
neetha thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCJSO5nv9Z/?taken-by=teamadnanakhan

i dono if you guys have watched this! But trust me, I love adnan for his simplicity! A fan asked him " you are a writer and an actor then why do you travel in train? he says " to be honest i cant afford a car now, and i m comfortable in train" ❤️

such simplicity and humble nature he has!
Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCJSO5nv9Z/?taken-by=teamadnanakhan

i dono if you guys have watched this! But trust me, I love adnan for his simplicity! A fan asked him " you are a writer and an actor then why do you travel in train? he says " to be honest i cant afford a car now, and i m comfortable in train" ❤️

such simplicity and humble nature he has!

he is such a sweetheart ❤️