Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: neetha

Oh yesss! Got the permission quite a few days ago but finally i decided to open it today! Oh tell me about the character growth! This man is growing to be not just zara's but every girl's dream man😆n hey hey his expressions❤️ and his way of laughing i just love it...god damn natural☺️

I've Watched many ML on tv and i like some and Dislike some... But kabir is different ! I don't like or dislike him , i just LOVE him😃 ... he has everything to be The (My) perfect man... he is cute, Smart, Respectful, Handsome, Sexy...☺️

Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys... let's bring Adnan in to top 50 in televisions celebrity ranking...he is @111...everyone join Adnan Khan fan club,and comment for him...#missiontop50
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkidevani

I was looking for AT the other day thinking I'd missed it! But here we are 😳 thanks for opening it so I can drool over Kabir Ahmed 😉

YES! Drooling is the most important rule here😆😳
neetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shona--

I've Watched many ML on tv and i like some and Dislike some... But kabir is different ! I don't like or dislike him , i just LOVE him😃 ... he has everything to be The (My) perfect man... he is cute, Smart, Respectful, Handsome, Sexy...☺️

Absolutely and totally agree! He is one of the best ML's till date. Most of the times it becomes a women oriented show with saas bahu crap or a husband who has no sense roles. But his character of Kabir is one of a kind!
neetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshu55

Guys... let's bring Adnan in to top 50 in televisions celebrity ranking...he is @111...everyone join Adnan Khan fan club,and comment for him...#missiontop50

This is a must! I have added the link on the the AT post as well! We should do this everyday!
neetha thumbnail

woh bhi sexy wala☺️🤪
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say i'm really enjoying Kabir's character The promos of the show didn't do justice to him at all. They made him seem very narrow minded but he's so much more.
Shonasyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

[

Absolutely and totally agree! He is one of the best ML's till date. Most of the times it becomes a women oriented show with saas bahu crap or a husband who has no sense roles. But his character of Kabir is one of a kind!

SINCE THE FIRST PROMO.. ☺️ when he said " allah hafiz" i was so dead!and now... i AM a drooling ghost!😆🤣
Shonasyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pine-

I must say i'm really enjoying Kabir's character The promos of the show didn't do justice to him at all. They made him seem very narrow minded but he's so much more.

I AGREE😳... i remember my friend telling me "aww another Arrogant Man" but he is so different and it's a good surprise!
Edited by --Shona-- - 6 years ago
neetha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pine-

This is a very apt point you made! As i have mentioned many times, i started watching the show coz of my hometown visit😆(away from indian tv) so started watching it midway. But then i did check online for all the promos and it made me feel that he is another typical male chauvinist! Infact few pointers even in episodes made me feel so! But the gradual growth in his characterization is beautiful, For example, he was against the photo talking and sharing but yesterday in the fear of losing zara he posted her pics everywhere in Kashmir just to find her and get her back! So that speaks volumes❤️