Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I also quite liked her chemistry with Shashank Vyas in BV in her brief stint as Ganga . Yup , in telly land jodis are usually not repeated . But Sriti and SAurabh are an exception because their chemistry was exceptional . <3

I was obsessed with their pairing . I was a child at that time and I used to follow JJ quite religiously . Even before exams and used to get mild scolding from my mom because of my obsession. πŸ˜†

Carmilla, this is the account which posts every episodes of jiya jale. If you want to watch it again, try this link.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I absolutely adore the way King calls Kiara princess and how Kiara proudly declares her "dada" the best . <3 Shows the amount of love and pampering he has showered on the Maa beti during these 7 years. No wonder both look so healthy happy and peaceful.
It's true that Prags misses Abhi at night on some days , but that's only natural since she is like that only , love is not a temporary thing for her ( unlike certain other main characters of the show 🀒 ) plus when Kiara is always around her and since she's a lot like Abhi , she reminds her mom of Abhi .

But her life is finally where I always wanted to see her since the beginning of the show . She looks glowing and gorgeous and Kiara is such a happy spunky smart pampered ( but NOT spoilt like certain other kid in the show ) balanced and secure kid .

Thank you King for giving the queen and princess the royal treatment they deserve . πŸ‘
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Even during the last phone conversation between King and Kiara when she was asking King to sign the form for activities , King was asking her to come up or else Prags will scold him very much . In fact she had already scolded him , he said. Aww πŸ˜† Adorable ! How much hold she has over him . πŸ˜ƒ
He may be the king but it's the queen who's definitely ruling the kingdom. πŸ˜‰
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
❀️ queen of expressions!!
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I absolutely adore the way King calls Kiara princess and how Kiara proudly declares her "dada" the best . <3 Shows the amount of love and pampering he has showered on the Maa beti during these 7 years. No wonder both look so healthy happy and peaceful.

It's true that Prags misses Abhi at night on some days , but that's only natural since she is like that only , love is not a temporary thing for her ( unlike certain other main characters of the show 🀒 ) plus when Kiara is always around her and since she's a lot like Abhi , she reminds her mom of Abhi .

But her life is finally where I always wanted to see her since the beginning of the show . She looks glowing and gorgeous and Kiara is such a happy spunky smart pampered ( but NOT spoilt like certain other kid in the show ) balanced and secure kid .

Thank you King for giving the queen and princess the royal treatment they deserve . πŸ‘

He had a monologue about how Kiara is more than his daughter. We really need to know how prags met king and how he became so much attached to both the girls?
Pragya and king has easy camaraderie which really refreshing to watch but these silly challenges abhi and king do is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
That kala teeka scene and sofa scene (veer de wedding promotion) was so cute. They all looked very content with their life and it made me sad that it won't last long.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
The look prags give to king whenever he brings bombaywala topic😎 uff sriti's eyes are❀️
He genuinely feels prags is best and appreciates her. I like the mutual respect they have for each other.

Sriti and mishal looks very good together wish they do another show with each other.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Pragya's monologue today and sriti's dialogue delivery isπŸ‘
Take a bow girl!
Her voice and the way she said each word is so brilliant. The various voice modulations she showed in one episode is commendable.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Nerve of this man !😑
But Pragya put him into place. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Carmilla - 6 years ago
Ramzrj thumbnail
Can't really see abhi hurting pragya .. Wat right does he have on pragya to hurt her like this