Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

They are brilliant actors and good looking people so naturally them together is attractive.
It's really interesting that they are now doing kkb together which they could have done 4yrs back๐Ÿ˜†
Kkb ending is my dream:) I promise I will never complain about sriti doing psychological thrillers or social issue dramas again!
I'm surprised MR agree to do this show.

I personally wouldnt want her to take up another daily soap; should rather try a webseries or a bollywood movie.. daily soaps mostly end up caricaturing the women characters. now that Amazon and Netflix are producing original content for Indian market, the scope for better characters increased..

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I personally wouldnt want her to take up another daily soap; should rather try a webseries or a bollywood movie.. daily soaps mostly end up caricaturing the women characters. now that Amazon and Netflix are producing original content for Indian market, the scope for better characters increased..

With her it's always unpredictable. I thought after RS she might do a love story or family drama but she did DSDDSB. It turned out to be a disappointment and sriti showed it openly too. So her doing BV was a surprise to me since it is also a social issue drama. Again same story followed and Prashant bhatt's interview.
I was expecting a historical or mythological show from her because she many times mentioned she would like to do that. But EK show happened which went on to go for 4yrs๐Ÿฅฑ I just don't think she will quit this. I really wish she will surprise me.
In one of her interview she said she will take break, may be that might happen.
Had to say I had a roller coaster ride as her fan๐Ÿ˜†
But man the quality of her career went down hill since RS, here I mean her shows quality. She is a brilliant performer no arguments there. But these shows are mess.

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With her it's always unpredictable. I thought after RS she might do a love story or family drama but she did DSDDSB. It turned out to be a disappointment and sriti showed it openly too. So her doing BV was a surprise to me since it is also a social issue drama. Again same story followed and Prashant bhatt's interview.
I was expecting a historical or mythological show from her because she many times mentioned she would like to do that. But EK show happened which went on to go for 4yrs๐Ÿฅฑ I just don't think she will quit this. I really wish she will surprise me.
But man the quality of her career went down hill since RS, here I mean her shows quality. She is a brilliant performer no arguments there. But these shows are mess.

If she is thinking she has become synonymous with Pragya and not sure of audience reception as a new character, I hope she keeps that aside and just do something better than being Pragya.. because she needs to take that step at some point.. and with webseries it is not going to be a prolonged affair for years which will help to play a wider variety of genres in say 1-2 yrs timespan..

Also webseries are not as hectic as a daily soap so she can work at her own speed without really taking a break.. but all these are wishes only for now..
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Their scene in yesterday's episode was brilliant. I agree with pragya, he cannot just let abhi affect him. King is adamant that he didn't do anything wrong.

Yesterday sparks were flying in their scenes . โ˜ข๏ธ King was hurt when Prags scolded him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Bachhon ke jaise muh fulae baitha tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Prags care for her friend , that's why she couldn't let him off easily , she understands that this another guy is trying to get under King's skin to rile him up so that he does some impulsive mistake and his rival gets the advantage . She's protective of him . ๐Ÿ˜ณ She couldn't let him destroy his hard earned fame , success and fan following.
Morana thumbnail

But she has already done a mytho show Shaurya Aur Suhani with her Jiya Jale co star . ๐Ÿ˜ณ I absolutely loved her chemistry with Saurabh Pandey . Chandan and Sunaina <3 OTP forever

And I really loved her in DSDDSB with Karan .

KKB was initially good and unique but then what happened is every body's knowledge. ๐Ÿ˜†
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

But she has already done a mytho show Shaurya Aur Suhani with her Jiya Jale co star . ๐Ÿ˜ณ I absolutely loved her chemistry with Saurabh Pandey . Chandan and Sunaina <3 OTP forever

And I really loved her in DSDDSB with Karan .

KKB was initially good and unique but then what happened is every body's knowledge. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaurya and suhani is fantasy na? But I meant shows like mahadev, mahabharta.
Chandan and sunaina is so sweet couple. I saw there scenes in insta and shared the link in AT too. Yup the actors had wonderful chemistry that's why the pairing got repeated.
I just saw Ishita doing a Tulsi in yhm in insta! God I don't want pragya doing something like this n future.
They can just end the show by uniting abhigya. Mannu in BV also turned out to be a brat so don't want to see next generation.
Morana thumbnail
I also quite liked her chemistry with Shashank Vyas in BV in her brief stint as Ganga . Yup , in telly land jodis are usually not repeated . But Sriti and SAurabh are an exception because their chemistry was exceptional . <3
I was obsessed with their pairing . I was a child at that time and I used to follow JJ quite religiously . Even before exams and used to get mild scolding from my mom because of my obsession. ๐Ÿ˜†
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I also quite liked her chemistry with Shashank Vyas in BV in her brief stint as Ganga . Yup , in telly land jodis are usually not repeated . But Sriti and SAurabh are an exception because their chemistry was exceptional . <3

I was obsessed with their pairing . I was a child at that time and I used to follow JJ quite religiously . Even before exams and used to get mild scolding from my mom because of my obsession. ๐Ÿ˜†

This happened with me during RS time. It was my board exam year but I still sneakily watch the show. The characters in the show were so intriguing even the villains. And of course vrinda, she is a package of fun.

vlhs12993 thumbnail
Prags you need to put your daughter on time out. She really needs to be taught about not talking to strangers.
Prags-kiara scenes are so much similar to prags-BB scenes. The argument between maa-beti are super adorable.
This kid is a bundle of talent๐Ÿ‘
vlhs12993 thumbnail
This new Chachi character is negative? There was some articles about her na?
I like this tarun guy, he is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope this two doesn't trouble pragya, she has enough villains in her life.
Why pragya didn't go to the meeting? Will prags be put on a spot to convince both abhi and king to work together?