SRITI JHA - Pragya Arora AT#11 Reminder Note Pg 121 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Knock knock... Any one here?

The show is getting low and low( as if it's even possible) and it's really good to see some are trying to keep the forum busy. Have fun all!
So a post from our girl which made me love her all over again!

Fav quote: Honesty and kindness will surprise you in more ways than you can imagine. Stick with them!

I adore you Sriti!
Just don't do a EK show again.

Dont do EK show? Sab shows crap hi hain... very few shows that arent crap and are on the top of the ratings.. everybody is no less than EK!
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Dont do EK show? Sab shows crap hi hain... very few shows that arent crap and are on the top of the ratings.. everybody is no less than EK!

Hmmm you have a point there. May be she should do web series and write more.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
This book description of hers was brilliant! Her description actually makes me want to read but she said this is very dark so...
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This book description of hers was brilliant! Her description actually makes me want to read but she said this is very dark so...

I read it early this year and was very happy that it made to the long list of JCB literature prize..I think Sriti picked it as part of that reading challenge only.

Do read it, its such an awesome book, but very touching and disturbing.. a different perspective to what it is like to be a female goat..the story stays with you, long after you are done, may be forever..

but read even if it is upsetting, because this goat story needs to be read..
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I read it early this year and was very happy that it made to the long list of JCB literature prize..I think Sriti picked it as part of that reading challenge only.

Do read it, its such an awesome book, but very touching and disturbing.. a different perspective to what it is like to be a female goat..the story stays with you, long after you are done, may be forever..

but read even if it is upsetting, because this goat story needs to be read..

Okkk will try to search this book and read!
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The shortlist of top5 announced today and Poonachi made it to the list 😊
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmmm you have a point there. May be she should do web series and write more.[/DIV]

I liked her short films, books on toast videos.. πŸ‘ I enjoyed her sensitive take on section 377 and the others... very very touching.
flutterby thumbnail

Okkk will try to search this book and read!

Kya hua on this progress?? πŸ˜›

Hey, IF automatically restricts the number of posts quoted kya? Earlier i had to edit the number of posts quoted and unquoted, now its edited on its own.. hope i am making sense! πŸ˜†
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Hmm Hellooo
Remember me??? HarshaπŸ˜ƒ SJ fan!
So the show and it's character are gone case hence stopped talking about them.
But our girl...our wonderful, talented, spirited, humble girl had another adventure today it seems and I couldn't resist fangirling her😳
Chabi gum gayi was so beautiful and I want to hear her more.
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Kya hua on this progress?? πŸ˜›

Hey, IF automatically restricts the number of posts quoted kya? Earlier i had to edit the number of posts quoted and unquoted, now its edited on its own.. hope i am making sense! πŸ˜†

Progress?
I didn't even start. You should have known me by now.