Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Agree Dazz some traits of ours are there from birth and selfishness is one of thme i believe . But that incident made him hate everyone and went into a self pity mode i think !

PS: i watcged your recommendation . OST of Ishq Tamasha. I was not impressed with the lead though 😕

Totally agree, Avani! He did go into self-pity mode after that accident and became very "khudgarz". Yup, another drama in which the male leads are blah. Watch Ishq Tamasha for the story and the two female leads. 😊 Alternatively, you could also give Khasara a try as well. I haven't watched yet, but excited to give the drama a go for Mikaal who seems to have an extremely interesting role. 😃 Between Bpnnh, Prchyee, Khmshi, and IT my plate is full at the moment. 😆 Khmshi should be ending soon, so I'll be able to start Khasara at that time. 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Naeema seems to have some sort of inferiority complex where Arsala is concerned. Have you noticed how she's always competed with her since the beginning of the drama? She hasn't left any opportunity to tarnish her image knowing that her sister has gone through hell and back to support their family. Yet, she has no problem taking her money and spending it on herself. 😕 I think deep down inside, she always felt that everyone loved Arsala more for being so selfless, kind, and gentle. She must've been very jealous of the attention she got from her parents, relatives, and neighbors. Naeema's character still doesn't shock me as much as their mother's! 😲 I don't even know what to say about their mom and how she's basically sacrificed Arsala for her own selfish needs. 😡

Yes, Naeema is all about sibling rivalry. Upto some extent can understand but she doesn't have any good feelings about her own sister at all.
Until episode 8 Arsala's mom is pendulum in her feelings. Sometimes she feels too bad for Arsala and then money takes over. I felt so bad that she didn't even think of Arsala before giving away her second daughter to the same guy?? Usually you wouldn't come across such mothers. She seems to be rare case.
amivp thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon actor Barun Sobti starts shooting for his next

TV hottie Barun Sobti is all set to be back with Alt Balaji's The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family. The actor who rose to fame with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon plays Samar in the show which also stars seasoned actor Kay Kay Menon.
Kay Kay plays Barun's elder brother Vikram, who is ambitious while Samar listens to his heart.

Recently, Barun along with the entire cast had a script reading session. Actress Eisha Chopra had shared a picture and captioned it, "A family that reads together bleeds together."

Fans who wanted to see Barun Sobti soon on screen will be happy as the shooting of The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family has commenced. The makers of the series shared a picture where Barun and Eisha are seen on the front seat of a car.

Have look.

Meanwhile, even Eisha shared a selfie with co-star Barun on her Instagram page and captioned it, "Samar & Sonali."

Talking about his new project Barun had said, "It's a kind of script that requires the actors to perform really well. I am looking forward to the challenge."

TFS, so he is also going digital way!. This seems to be interesting subject. Ekta and Co is on roll in digital world. Good to know that all talented actors are getting good work/projects.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, Naeema is all about sibling rivalry. Upto some extent can understand but she doesn't have any good feelings about her own sister at all.
Until episode 8 Arsala's mom is pendulum in her feelings. Sometimes she feels too bad for Arsala and then money takes over. I felt so bad that she didn't even think of Arsala before giving away her second daughter to the same guy?? Usually you wouldn't come across such mothers. She seems to be rare case.

Wait until you delve further into the story, her mother will shock you even more. It's unfortunate and in a way miraculous at the same time that Arsala was able to depend on random strangers for support and shelter. 😭 Have you been introduced to Bi Jaan's character yet? You wouldn't come across such kinds of mothers because most know not to differentiate between their offspring! This mother is a complete mystery! 😲 Last Saturday's episode was brutal, Ami. 😒 My heart cried for Arsala and all of the grief she's been given by her own family! 🥺
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

TFS, so he is also going digital way!. This seems to be interesting subject. Ekta and Co is on roll in digital world. Good to know that all talented actors are getting good work/projects.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the collab - Ekta, Kay Kay Menon, and Barun. 😃 I didn't ever think Barun would do a show for Ekta in all probability because of his long association with Gul. 😳 I'm hoping for these kinds of opportunities to come Mishal's way as well. I'm sure he'd be fantastic on the digital platform with his skills. 😉
amivp thumbnail

Wait until you delve further into the story, her mother will shock you even more. It's unfortunate and in a way miraculous at the same time that Arsala was able to depend on random strangers for support and shelter. 😭 Have you been introduced to Bi Jaan's character yet? You wouldn't come across such kinds of mothers because most know not to differentiate between their offspring! This mother is a complete mystery! 😲 Last Saturday's episode was brutal, Ami. 😒 My heart cried for Arsala and all of the grief she's been given by her own family! 🥺

Yes, Bi Jaan is introduced in 8th episode. She seems to be sweetheart. Looking forward to her scenes with Arsala and how she helps Arsala. Have to say Arsala's aunt was rude and bitter but whatever she told about Arsala's family is so right.
It is going to be emotional roller coaster ride for me with the remaining episodes.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, Bi Jaan is introduced in 8th episode. She seems to be sweetheart. Looking forward to her scenes with Arsala and how she helps Arsala. Have to say Arsala's aunt was rude and bitter but whatever she told about Arsala's family is so right.
It is going to be emotional roller coaster ride for me with the remaining episodes.

What episode are you on, Ami? 😊 The story will get even more interesting as you complete each episode. The story of this drama is uncomplicated, yet heart-wrenching at the same time. 😭 I'm not impressed by the actor playing Shahram, but I do like his character sketch. 😳
amivp thumbnail

What episode are you on, Ami? 😊 The story will get even more interesting as you complete each episode. The story of this drama is uncomplicated, yet heart-wrenching at the same time. 😭 I'm not impressed by the actor playing Shahram, but I do like his character sketch. 😳

TOday watched 9th. I am way too behind in this one but should be able to catch up soon.
Today saw Shahram and not impressed with the actor, but seems that he understands Arsala's situation. Looking forward to the next one.
amivp thumbnail
@Friends: I know some of you are Drishti fans. Her new show on colors (Silsila)

Article is related to someone else but she is mentioned here.

Another article on Laddo2 if you all are interested.

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

TOday watched 9th. I am way too behind in this one but should be able to catch up soon.
Today saw Shahram and not impressed with the actor, but seems that he understands Arsala's situation. Looking forward to the next one.

I wish they had gone with better actors for Shahram's character along with Atif's. 🤔 The actor playing Atif's character is actually a decent actor, but I find that a lot of his roles on television are pretty similar. This is a general observation after watching so many Pak dramas, but I find that the actresses in their industry are more appealing than their male counterparts. There's only a limited number of male actors that I've enjoyed watching over the years.