Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I asked question to Vijay, global mod. Will keep you updated once I get reply. I tried to search for rules but then that page is almost one year old. So not sure what the limit is.

Please do keep me posted, Ami. We'll know what to do continuing forward. ๐Ÿ™‚

Was anyone able to watch the latest episode of Inkaar? I'm finally all caught up. The story is progressing and I honestly feel Hajera's plight along with her father's. It isn't easy standing up for one's right in a patriarchal and regressive society. The stepmother makes me so mad! Does she not realize she's created a monster for herself and her husband? It's obvious she doesn't care for Rehaan and is entirely fake with the idiot. I just feel this fight with Rehaan is only going to get uglier as she stands up to the demons around her and affirms her right to say NO.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Please do keep me posted, Ami. We'll know what to do continuing forward. ๐Ÿ™‚

Was anyone able to watch the latest episode of Inkaar? I'm finally all caught up. The story is progressing and I honestly feel Hajera's plight along with her father's. It isn't easy standing up for one's right in a patriarchal and regressive society. The stepmother makes me so mad! Does she not realize she's created a monster for herself and her husband? It's obvious she doesn't care for Rehaan and is entirely fake with the idiot. I just feel this fight with Rehaan is only going to get uglier as she stands up to the demons around her and affirms her right to say NO.

So far there is no response from Vijay. He didn't even open the post. I now asked Shruti another global mod.

If I don't receive response by Monday, it will be best to open new thread. i will let you know.

I watched the latest one and I am very sad..All doors are now closed for Hajera...I am totally blank.

I don't know how she will come out of this. Creatvies better show positive end to this..

I don't have any feelings for that cold blooded woman, very nasty.. Some things are beyond me to understand here... I feel Rehan's biological mom should do something here...

amivp thumbnail

DAZZ, wishing you a very Happy Eid.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Enjoy with family and friends!

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Dazz, ๐Ÿค—

Eid Mubarak to you . Hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family & friends !!!!!!!

I have yet to catch up with both Inkaar & Cheekh. I believe last week was the last episode for Cheekh. Oh how Iโ€™m gonna miss it๐Ÿ˜”I I donโ€™t remember having watched a show like this in a while (after YKS ) which had me waiting week after week. Not one episode was slow or boring. And a brilliant cast of actors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eid Mubarak Dazz๐Ÿค— Hope you enjoyed well with your family and friends

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

So far there is no response from Vijay. He didn't even open the post. I now asked Shruti another global mod.

If I don't receive response by Monday, it will be best to open new thread. i will let you know.

I watched the latest one and I am very sad..All doors are now closed for Hajera...I am totally blank.

I don't know how she will come out of this. Creatvies better show positive end to this..

I don't have any feelings for that cold blooded woman, very nasty.. Some things are beyond me to understand here... I feel Rehan's biological mom should do something here...

Ami, I haven't watched the latest episode. Reading your comment is making me very nervous thinking of the cliffhanger at the end of episode 21. I hope the creatives know what they're doing having tackled a subject of this magnitude. I do think Rehaan's mother will do something for Hajera's character, otherwise there wouldn't be any sense in introducing her character to the audience. ๐Ÿค”

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, wishing you a very Happy Eid.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ Enjoy with family and friends!

Eid Mubarak, Ami! Thank you so very much! ๐Ÿ˜˜

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Dear Dazz, ๐Ÿค—

Eid Mubarak to you . Hope you have a wonderful celebration with your family & friends !!!!!!!

I have yet to catch up with both Inkaar & Cheekh. I believe last week was the last episode for Cheekh. Oh how Iโ€™m gonna miss it๐Ÿ˜”I I donโ€™t remember having watched a show like this in a while (after YKS ) which had me waiting week after week. Not one episode was slow or boring. And a brilliant cast of actors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Eid Mubarak to you as well, Mish! Thank you so very much! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sadly, Cheekh came to its finale on Saturday. I truly believe it'll be the best drama of 2019 with its engaging script and stellar cast. The entire cast deserves a standing ovation for their performances! ๐Ÿ‘ Saba Qamar is an artistic genius on celluloid. ๐Ÿ‘ Bilal Abbas Khan - how I wish there was a way for you to showcase your talent in Bollywood. I know you'd become a superstar in India! I can't wait for Saba to come out with her next drama. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Mish, did you get around to watching Balaa?

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Eid Mubarak Dazz๐Ÿค— Hope you enjoyed well with your family and friends

Eid Mubarak, Avani! Thank you so very much! ๐Ÿ˜˜

amivp thumbnail

DAZZ, no reply from Shruti or Vijay yet. Please create new thread when you get chance.

It is better not to take any risk.

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago