Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@bold......Well, I will be thrilled If the prediction turns out true, but I highly doubt that. If that were to happen, atleast the audience should be clued in on Mannat’s plan. I agree with you..it being a bit far fetched for a Pak drama.

And what, Wajih dies....no no, I don’t want that😳 He has to go thru’ the pain that Mannat is going thru’,... that’s what this latest episode hinted at or so I thought. Redemption seems a better choice than finishing him off 🙁. I really feel for their sister, Hayab 😢.

So sorry Dazz, assumed you had watched all of Inkaar episodes . Sorry for spoiling it for you.. But yes, hoping for a positive outcome & Hajra is free to live her life on her terms & with whom she chooses to🤞. Rehaan Choudhry needs to move in with his real mother & needs help ASAP. 🙁

About KZK.....@ bold, totally agree & why I started watching again from this Swiss track, although Anurag’s obsession is quite annoying. I want him to move on & work toward building his business instead. For me, the story, dialogues are pathetic but for Parth’s acting. Still not impressed with Bajaj & see no chemistry between him & Prerna. And Erica has been such a disappointment.

Infact Anurag & Bajaj together in one frame has been a treat to watch. Loved it when Anurag stood up to Bajaj during their few encounters. But him running behind a married Prerna is a no no☹️And the best part....She is supposedly pregnant, getting hit ,falling down, running marathons 😂, these writers, I tell you🙄

All I see is extremely lazy writing ( same old drama ) but bring in good lead actors & the show goes on.. The whole team is happy, but the audience ...🤔

Have you watched the teaser for episode 29 yet? It's time for Wajeeh to face the music and experience it what it feels like being on the other end of the stick. People are predicting that the 30th episode is going to be the last, but there hasn't been any official word from ARY about the culmination of the show. I can see the show wrapping up in the next two episodes. Still not caught up on Inkaar after a super busy weekend, but I will soon. 😆

Erica has been a real disappointment! I really liked her as Sonakshi Bose on KRPKAB and her onscreen chemistry with Shaheer was fire! Her chemistry's better with Parth, but still not the same. I know KSG is a competent actor, but with this copy and paste storyline from the original along with an astronomical sum for this character - will the actor even bother? 🤔 I guess time will tell, but I hope KSG doesn't disappoint his fans. Honestly Mish, I think the ALT app was made for viewers like us on the forum who crave great content along with good acting. Speaking of which, are any of you planning to watch Boss for MR's portion? Seems like our hero is back from a fun trip to his all-time favourite destination. Has anyone else noticed that MR isn't wearing a ring on his ring finger anymore and neither is Minal Mogam unlike before?

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

https://youtu.be/DQWTBqDsB4o

While browsing, found this video of Emmad Irfani Aka Shayan from Cheekh. It’s in 2 parts . He truly comes across as a very humble guy. Quite honest, open & a bit shy too. Looks like he’s being well appreciated for this role. I am now curious to watch him in a new show, hopefully soon😊

And Yayy, we reached a 100 pages👏🥳

Dazz, it’s time to start a new thread with another eye catching title.😉

I've already watched this Mish, but thank you for posting! 🙈 Most of the characters Emmad has donned in the past are either gray or all-out negative. This is the first time I've seen him play a positive character. I did hear good things about Tawaan though. 😊

So the thread won't continue to the 101st page? 😆 No worries, we'll continue part 2 of this thread soon enough. Have to give a huge thanks to Pakistani television for helping us get this thread to the last page and for preventing this forum from dying long ago. 👍🏼

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Mish, today's episode is again a roller coaster ride for Hajera, ending was cliffhanger. I am not sure how Hajera will come out of this Chakravyuh victorious. It is so good to see Shayan supporting her. Rehaan is filthy person....

Avani, Shayan is alive and very much supports her. It is getting very intense and we will need some courage to see the coming episodes as the step mom and Rehaan are very brutal people.

Oh boy Ami, I guess we'll have to brace ourselves for some very intense episodes ahead. 😟

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

We were talking about Shayan of Cheekh, not Shayan of Inkaar. Rest assured, he's alive and well in the drama. 😊 If you liked Aisi Hai Tanhai, I think you'll enjoy Cheekh as well. It is a very intense drama though, Avani.

Oops good to know Dazz that Shayaan of Inkaar is alive 😆

AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Oops good to know Dazz that Shayaan of Inkaar is alive 😆

And yay we reached 100 pages hugs to you all 🤗

Word Count: 0

AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Last week I visited the forum during weekday but didn't find anyone, felt like I was interacting with myself..😃.. I guess everyone was busy.. But now lot of activity...

Oops Sorry guys . Been busy with many things . I am hardly able to keep update with any of the series :(

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

We're on the 101st page of this thread? I thought threads reach culmination at 100 pages on IF. Has that changed with this new website? I'm not sure if I should make a new thread or stick to this thread until we reach capacity? 😳

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Oops Sorry guys . Been busy with many things . I am hardly able to keep update with any of the series :(

No probs, Avani. At times life becomes super duper busy... Always happy to see you on the forum even if it is just saying Hi...

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

We're on the 101st page of this thread? I thought threads reach culmination at 100 pages on IF. Has that changed with this new website? I'm not sure if I should make a new thread or stick to this thread until we reach capacity? 😳

DAZZ, I asked question to Vijay, global mod. Will keep you updated once I get reply. I tried to search for rules but then that page is almost one year old. So not sure what the limit is.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

No probs, Avani. At times life becomes super duper busy... Always happy to see you on the forum even if it is just saying Hi...

I totally agree with Ami! Happy to see you here posting regardless, Avani. 🤗