Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

No need for apologies Dazz & Thank You so much for sharing this review πŸ€—
Those first couple of episodes watching this complete self obsessed & greedy man
hurting everyone around him put me off. I felt especially terrible for his GF ??
& could not continue watching all that.

Oh wow, so a complete turn around ...sounds interesting & probably unusual for a character
to have this big transformation.
Now that I would like to watch. So I am assuming his wife's addiction becomes the prime
reason for this turnaround or there's more to it.😳
It's strange though that Hasan had no specific reason/s for behaving the way he did before he changed.

Anyway I think I want to watch the episodes from his turnaround onwards...
Can you please give me an idea of which episode that would be, an approx. no.. ?
Thanks again Dazz πŸ€—

Mish - I honestly recommend that you watch the entire series, otherwise you won't understand Ayera and Junaid's story and their impact on Hasaan. Abeer isn't Hasaan's girlfriend, she's his wife. Another story you'll have to watch unfold for it to all make sense to you. All of the characters are interconnected in this story and have an impactful effect on Hasaan. I don't remember when Hasaan's character changes for the better, but I think it was before the 20th episode. 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/45341-review-rajeev-khandelwal-the-candid-nature-are-the-best-things-a.htm

#Review: Rajeev Khandelwal & the CANDID nature are the BEST things about 'Juzz Baatt'

The much-awaited talk show is here, and here's what we think about it..

So guys, has anyone watched this one yet ??
The 1st episode aired on Saturday & the first guests...Ronit Roy & Rohit Roy
I thought it was quite interesting watching Ronit open up & laughing around. He usually
comes across as quite reserved , so this was quite a change
I think I might watch this, more out of curiosity about TV actors whom we have gotten
accustomed to watching on daily shows (more than BW celebs )
And I especially would love to watch Mishal on this one...{ can someone please tweet a
request to ZeeTV } ...πŸ˜‰

I'd be totally willing to watch if MR's invited as a guest on the show. πŸ˜‰ There's another show like Koffee with Karan that's hosted by Vahbiz Dorabjee. I want to watch Mishal on that show as well! I'm sure he'd do well with his witty sense of humour. πŸ˜ƒ It would be interesting for him to do his interview with Eishu who is also a good friend, although he claims to be besties with Mahhi Gill. πŸ˜›
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/45341-review-rajeev-khandelwal-the-candid-nature-are-the-best-things-a.htm

#Review: Rajeev Khandelwal & the CANDID nature are the BEST things about 'Juzz Baatt'

The much-awaited talk show is here, and here's what we think about it..

So guys, has anyone watched this one yet ??
The 1st episode aired on Saturday & the first guests...Ronit Roy & Rohit Roy
I thought it was quite interesting watching Ronit open up & laughing around. He usually
comes across as quite reserved , so this was quite a change
I think I might watch this, more out of curiosity about TV actors whom we have gotten
accustomed to watching on daily shows (more than BW celebs )
And I especially would love to watch Mishal on this one...{ can someone please tweet a
request to ZeeTV } ...πŸ˜‰

Good to know about this show. Finally they are coming up with show of TV celebrities.
Definitely would love to watch Mishal and it is high possibility that channel might invite him.
TV celebs become part of our life as we usually watch them almost daily in a series and it is always interesting to know little bit about their like/ dislikes and their real nature.

Thanks Mish!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Ami, have you been watching Khmshi? I just finished watching the 31st episode and I think you'll appreciate the change in Arsala's character. it's about time she stood up for herself and her virtue as an independent woman who's struggled hard to make a respectable place for herself in society. I can't wait for her to give Naeema a dose of her own medicine. πŸ˜ƒ

Mish, what happened to Prince Charming in De Ijaazat? I haven't watched the show in a really long time and decided to watch the 34th episode earlier today. Why are Sh and D getting a divorce? 😲 D got pregnant, miscarried, and is now pregnant again? 😲 S has surpassed my threshold for annoyance, ego, and stupidity. 😑

I just recently started watching this drama and it's been quite entertaining thus far. 😊
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No need for apologies Dazz & Thank You so much for sharing this reviewπŸ€—
Those first couple of episodes watching this complete self obsessed & greedy man
hurting everyone around him put me off. I felt especially terrible for his GF ??
& could not continue watching all that.

Oh wow, so a complete turn around ...sounds interesting & probably unusual for a character
to have this big transformation.
Now that I would like to watch. So I am assuming his wife's addiction becomes the prime
reason for this turnaround or there's more to it.😳
It's strange though that Hasan had no specific reason/s for behaving the way he did before he changed.

Anyway I think I want to watch the episodes from his turnaround onwards...
Can you please give me an idea of which episode that would be, an approx. no.. ?
Thanks again DazzπŸ€—

Dazz and Mish they did show a flashback where Hasan was injured due to some mistake of his mom and had to be bedridden months together and he was left behind by his friends etc which made him against his mom and kind of got into self pity and selfish nature .. well atleast that's what i deduced 😊 Correct me of i am wrong Dazz πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz and Mish they did show a flashback where Hasan was injured due to some mistake of his mom and had to be bedridden months together and he was left behind by his friends etc which made him against his mom and kind of got into self pity and selfish nature .. well atleast that's what i deduced 😊 Correct me of i am wrong Dazz πŸ˜ƒ

His mom's not to blame though, Avani. 😭 She was always encouraging of his hobby of racing because it gave him happiness. He pinned the blame of his accident on his mother feeling the need for a scapegoat. It was him racing on the road, so how was his mother to blame for his injury? Just because she was his biggest cheerleader? πŸ₯Ί I think Hasaan was always a selfish spoiled brat who never took any responsibility for his own mistakes. When life got tough, he showed his true colours. 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, have you been watching Khmshi? I just finished watching the 31st episode and I think you'll appreciate the change in Arsala's character. it's about time she stood up for herself and her virtue as an independent woman who's struggled hard to make a respectable place for herself in society. I can't wait for her to give Naeema a dose of her own medicine. πŸ˜ƒ

Mish, what happened to Prince Charming in De Ijaazat? I haven't watched the show in a really long time and decided to watch the 34th episode earlier today. Why are Sh and D getting a divorce? 😲 D got pregnant, miscarried, and is now pregnant again? 😲 S has surpassed my threshold for annoyance, ego, and stupidity. 😑

I just recently started watching this drama and it's been quite entertaining thus far. 😊

DAZZ, I could not watch after episode 8. I have plans to watch more during coming wknds especially memorial day wknd. I really enjoy the direction so don't even feel like forwarding the scenes.
I am very happy to know about Arshala's progress and she deserves the best. I still fail to understand what Naeema did to her sister, how can one be so ruthless to her own sister??

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I could not watch after episode 8. I have plans to watch more during coming wknds especially memorial day wknd. I really enjoy the direction so don't even feel like forwarding the scenes.
I am very happy to know about Arshala's progress and she deserves the best. I still fail to understand what Naeema did to her sister, how can one be so ruthless to her own sister??

Naeema seems to have some sort of inferiority complex where Arsala is concerned. Have you noticed how she's always competed with her since the beginning of the drama? She hasn't left any opportunity to tarnish her image knowing that her sister has gone through hell and back to support their family. Yet, she has no problem taking her money and spending it on herself. πŸ˜• I think deep down inside, she always felt that everyone loved Arsala more for being so selfless, kind, and gentle. She must've been very jealous of the attention she got from her parents, relatives, and neighbors. Naeema's character still doesn't shock me as much as their mother's! 😲 I don't even know what to say about their mom and how she's basically sacrificed Arsala for her own selfish needs. 😑
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon actor Barun Sobti starts shooting for his next

TV hottie Barun Sobti is all set to be back with Alt Balaji's The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family. The actor who rose to fame with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon plays Samar in the show which also stars seasoned actor Kay Kay Menon.
Kay Kay plays Barun's elder brother Vikram, who is ambitious while Samar listens to his heart.

Recently, Barun along with the entire cast had a script reading session. Actress Eisha Chopra had shared a picture and captioned it, "A family that reads together bleeds together."

Fans who wanted to see Barun Sobti soon on screen will be happy as the shooting of The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family has commenced. The makers of the series shared a picture where Barun and Eisha are seen on the front seat of a car.

Have look.

Meanwhile, even Eisha shared a selfie with co-star Barun on her Instagram page and captioned it, "Samar & Sonali."

Talking about his new project Barun had said, "It's a kind of script that requires the actors to perform really well. I am looking forward to the challenge."

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

His mom's not to blame though, Avani. 😭 She was always encouraging of his hobby of racing because it gave him happiness. He pinned the blame of his accident on his mother feeling the need for a scapegoat. It was him racing on the road, so how was his mother to blame for his injury? Just because she was his biggest cheerleader?πŸ₯Ί I think Hasaan was always a selfish spoiled brat who never took any responsibility for his own mistakes. When life got tough, he showed his true colours.😳

Agree Dazz some traits of ours are there from birth and selfishness is one of thme i believe . But that incident made him hate everyone and went into a self pity mode i think !

PS: i watcged your recommendation . OST of Ishq Tamasha. I was not impressed with the lead though πŸ˜•
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago