Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I would certainly hope not, guys! It would defeat the purpose and message of this show. I too don't want Hajera or Shayan to succumb to the demands around them by taking drastic steps. I fully agree with you, Mish. The second mother is solely responsible for Rehaan's mental state and instability. 😡 His own mother is trying her best to gear him towards the right track, but without success. I think Shayan's father has the potential of sorting the situation though his own means, but I don't see him understanding or supporting his son when it comes to Hajera. 😔

if we go by the title then come what may she won't go with Rehaan.. Could watch only 1/2 of today's epsiode but it was very good. Hajera is very brave, she doesn't give up. Step mom is feelings less woman. Feel that at times social media is very good and also some journalists are good, but this opinion can change based on what comes up next on the show.

@Mish, thanks for the link...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No activity in the forum in four days. Where is everyone?

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So caught up with the rest of episodes of both shows. Kind of relieved a bit with both, though still sad after a couple of tear jerker episodes of Cheekh😔

Yes Ami what happened in Inkaar this week is a good step by Shayan in the right path. I am glad he didn’t choose the path of same old revenge, ( which I was afraid he would) but a much better smart & sensible one.....Using social media as your support system when the legal system failed you👍👏. “Good one Shayan “👏👏. It’s going to be interesting to see if this works in Hajra’s favor & put a full stop to Rehaan’s obsession🤞

Dazz, sorry for my absence, had a very hectic week. So did you catch up with Cheekh? The past few episodes were such tear jerkers ( I really didnt want Shayan to die😢. Coma, maybe ). But a bit of relief after watching episode 28.....Thank goodness, Mannat didn’t go into depression....imagine losing everyone close that you loved & cared for 😥. It’s going to be intersting now to see the twist ....Wajih going crazy & hopefully getting a taste of his own medicine☹️. I can’t stop appreciating the actors ( esp. Saba, Bilal, the lawyer, actors playing Shayan & Yakir) & the show as a whole.👍👍 Not an episode has been boring until now. Again thank you for recommending it🤗

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So caught up with the rest of episodes of both shows. Kind of relieved a bit with both, though still sad after a couple of tear jerker episodes of Cheekh😔

Yes Ami what happened in Inkaar this week is a good step by Shayan in the right path. I am glad he didn’t choose the path of same old revenge, ( which I was afraid he would) but a much better smart & sensible one.....Using social media as your support system when the legal system failed you👍👏. “Good one Shayan “👏👏. It’s going to be interesting to see if this works in Hajra’s favor & put a full stop to Rehaan’s obsession🤞

Dazz, sorry for my absence, had a very hectic week. So did you catch up with Cheekh? The past few episodes were such tear jerkers ( I really didnt want Shayan to die😢. Coma, maybe ). But a bit of relief after watching episode 28.....Thank goodness, Mannat didn’t go into depression....imagine losing everyone close that you loved & cared for 😥. It’s going to be intersting now to see the twist ....Wajih going crazy & hopefully getting a taste of his own medicine☹️. I can’t stop appreciating the actors ( esp. Saba, Bilal, the lawyer, actors playing Shayan & Yakir) & the show as a whole.👍👍 Not an episode has been boring until now. Again thank you for recommending it🤗

I haven't caught up with episode 19 of Inkaar, but it does seem interesting. I'm glad to see some sort of progression in the story and that too in a positive direction. I hope the outcome of this drama is something we'll all applaud because you can't have a negative outcome with this sensitive of a subject.

Mish, I knew you would be heartbroken seeing Shayan's demise. He was such an honourable character! 💔 Some are predicting that Shayan isn't really dead and that it's all a part of Mannat's plan to avenge her child's death along with her best friend's. I don't know how I feel about that theory because it feels a bit too farfetched for a Pakistani drama. 😶 The actor portraying the lawyer, Shabbir Jan, is a veteran and has probably acted in hundreds of dramas over the past thirty or so years. It's been refreshing to see Aijaz Aslam (Yawar) play an antagonistic role after being the male lead in several dramas over the years. He usually dons the sorted and compassionate male lead. Mish, I believe Wajeeh dies in the end because I recall a visual of him lying lifeless on the floor in the OST. Have you watched today's episode? Seeing Wajeeh with that cup of coffee having that conversation with Mannat was unfathomable in theory yet very real.

I recently started watching KZK just for KSG's performance as Mr. Bajaj. As I wait for the story to make way for KSG to showcase his talent, I can't help but notice Parth's outstanding depiction of Anurag Basu. By far, the most talented actor on the set! I think I might even like Parth's version more than the original. I don't understand this creepy obsession with Prerna, but I applaud the actor for sustaining his audience regardless of an outrageous subplot.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Dearies🤗

i have been unable to catch up with any series after i think 23rd episode! is Shayan DEAD!!!! I dont want to continue if thats the case Why is that Samis character never gets a happy ending 😭

Will start watching Cheekh till you guys confirm if Shayan will live 😒

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello Dearies🤗

i have been unable to catch up with any series after i think 23rd episode! is Shayan DEAD!!!! I dont want to continue if thats the case Why is that Samis character never gets a happy ending 😭

Will start watching Cheekh till you guys confirm if Shayan will live 😒

We were talking about Shayan of Cheekh, not Shayan of Inkaar. Rest assured, he's alive and well in the drama. 😊 If you liked Aisi Hai Tanhai, I think you'll enjoy Cheekh as well. It is a very intense drama though, Avani.

Mishfan thumbnail

I haven't caught up with episode 19 of Inkaar, but it does seem interesting. I'm glad to see some sort of progression in the story and that too in a positive direction. I hope the outcome of this drama is something we'll all applaud because you can't have a negative outcome with this sensitive of a subject.

Mish, I knew you would be heartbroken seeing Shayan's demise. He was such an honourable character! 💔 Some are predicting that Shayan isn't really dead and that it's all a part of Mannat's plan to avenge her child's death along with her best friend's. I don't know how I feel about that theory because it feels a bit too farfetched for a Pakistani drama. 😶 The actor portraying the lawyer, Shabbir Jan, is a veteran and has probably acted in hundreds of dramas over the past thirty or so years. It's been refreshing to see Aijaz Aslam (Yawar) play an antagonistic role after being the male lead in several dramas over the years. He usually dons the sorted and compassionate male lead. Mish, I believe Wajeeh dies in the end because I recall a visual of him lying lifeless on the floor in the OST. Have you watched today's episode? Seeing Wajeeh with that cup of coffee having that conversation with Mannat was unfathomable in theory yet very real.

I recently started watching KZK just for KSG's performance as Mr. Bajaj. As I wait for the story to make way for KSG to showcase his talent, I can't help but notice Parth's outstanding depiction of Anurag Basu. By far, the most talented actor on the set! I think I might even like Parth's version more than the original. I don't understand this creepy obsession with Prerna, but I applaud the actor for sustaining his audience regardless of an outrageous subplot.

@bold......Well, I will be thrilled If the prediction turns out true, but I highly doubt that. If that were to happen, atleast the audience should be clued in on Mannat’s plan. I agree with you..it being a bit far fetched for a Pak drama.

And what, Wajih dies....no no, I don’t want that😳 He has to go thru’ the pain that Mannat is going thru’,... that’s what this latest episode hinted at or so I thought. Redemption seems a better choice than finishing him off 🙁. I really feel for their sister, Hayab 😢.

So sorry Dazz, assumed you had watched all of Inkaar episodes . Sorry for spoiling it for you.. But yes, hoping for a positive outcome & Hajra is free to live her life on her terms & with whom she chooses to🤞. Rehaan Choudhry needs to move in with his real mother & needs help ASAP. 🙁

About KZK.....@ bold, totally agree & why I started watching again from this Swiss track, although Anurag’s obsession is quite annoying. I want him to move on & work toward building his business instead. For me, the story, dialogues are pathetic but for Parth’s acting. Still not impressed with Bajaj & see no chemistry between him & Prerna. And Erica has been such a disappointment.

Infact Anurag & Bajaj together in one frame has been a treat to watch. Loved it when Anurag stood up to Bajaj during their few encounters. But him running behind a married Prerna is a no no☹️And the best part....She is supposedly pregnant, getting hit ,falling down, running marathons 😂, these writers, I tell you🙄

All I see is extremely lazy writing ( same old drama ) but bring in good lead actors & the show goes on.. The whole team is happy, but the audience ...🤔

Mishfan thumbnail

https://youtu.be/DQWTBqDsB4o

While browsing, found this video of Emmad Irfani Aka Shayan from Cheekh. It’s in 2 parts . He truly comes across as a very humble guy. Quite honest, open & a bit shy too. Looks like he’s being well appreciated for this role. I am now curious to watch him in a new show, hopefully soon😊

And Yayy, we reached a 100 pages👏🥳

Dazz, it’s time to start a new thread with another eye catching title.😉

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Mish, today's episode is again a roller coaster ride for Hajera, ending was cliffhanger. I am not sure how Hajera will come out of this Chakravyuh victorious. It is so good to see Shayan supporting her. Rehaan is filthy person....

Avani, Shayan is alive and very much supports her. It is getting very intense and we will need some courage to see the coming episodes as the step mom and Rehaan are very brutal people.

amivp thumbnail

No activity in the forum in four days. Where is everyone?

Last week I visited the forum during weekday but didn't find anyone, felt like I was interacting with myself..😃.. I guess everyone was busy.. But now lot of activity...