Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi AvanišŸ¤—

Chernobyl, never heard of that, had to google and found it is related to nuclear accident. Totally different and real story... Learned something new from you.

Yes, in Inkaar father daughter relation is the highlight. I am yet to watch the latest episode... Not sure what that mental guy will do now...

AmišŸ¤—

Chernobyl is a beautifully made mini series on nuclear disaster that happened in 1986 during Soviet regime .

Just 5 episodes are there do watch it you are interested. I totally recommend it to all 3 of you !!

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey guys,...why no oneā€™s interested in watching KHKT ???.šŸ¤” Not fairšŸ˜”. Itā€™s sooo humorous & entertaining. I wish you could watch & enjoy it too, & we could have some fun discussionsšŸ™‚

Oh btw, did I mention that Iā€™ve been watching IKRS on Rishtey. And smiling at Viplavā€™s antics all over againšŸ˜„ I donā€™t think I will ever like & enjoy a character as much as Vipuā™„ļøā™„ļø

Mish šŸ¤—

Sorry I am not getting time to watch. Chernobyl had me glued whatever free time I had .

Will have to catch up with you guys on Cheeky and KHKT šŸ˜”

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey guys,...why no oneā€™s interested in watching KHKT ???.šŸ¤” Not fairšŸ˜”. Itā€™s sooo humorous & entertaining. I wish you could watch & enjoy it too, & we could have some fun discussionsšŸ™‚

Oh btw, did I mention that Iā€™ve been watching IKRS on Rishtey. And smiling at Viplavā€™s antics all over againšŸ˜„ I donā€™t think I will ever like & enjoy a character as much as Vipuā™„ļøā™„ļø

Mish, episode 26!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Could this show get any crueler? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I've recently been having trouble with all of my Indian channels. I'm not sure why, but I'm not able to watch any episode after the 27th of June on my streaming device. Hearing you rave about this show, I'm actually curious to watch as well. šŸ˜Š

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, episode 26!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Could this show get any crueler? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I've recently been having trouble with all of my Indian channels. I'm not sure why, but I'm not able to watch any episode after the 27th of June on my streaming device. Hearing you rave about this show, I'm actually curious to watch as well. šŸ˜Š

Oh no, what again???šŸ˜³ Ok I canā€™t handle it, & will hold off to see if it gets better & then watch. Seems as if this writer loves writing high intense heart wrenching storiesšŸ™„ .

Oh yes Dazz, KHKT is a wholesome entertainer neatly done. You will surely love the highly logical Dr. Rohit Sippy & enjoy his serious digs, his frustrations which start off while his maid is watching this dramatic sequence of a soap.... & more....itā€™s a rollercoaster ride, seriouslyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I canā€™t wait for you all to start watching , so we can have some real fun discussionsšŸ˜€šŸ˜€

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Mish šŸ¤—

Sorry I am not getting time to watch. Chernobyl had me glued whatever free time I had .

Will have to catch up with you guys on Cheeky and KHKT šŸ˜”

Yeah, have heard that Chernobyl is superbly done, but not watched it yet.

Hopefully you will be able to watch KHKT soon, Avani šŸ˜Š. I am sure you will be laughing loud when you došŸ˜€

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mish, I tried to watch KHKT online, it is uploaded by some user on youtube, but the entire screen is way too small as if I am watching tv inside tv....If you know of any online webiste pl. let me know otherwise the only option for me would be to get hotstar.

Vipu is unique character and it will be tough to come across such character again.. ..

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So watched the latest two episodes of Inkaar, not sure whether you all got chance to watch or not, but do you think Mental will somehow get married to Hajara??? He keeps on dreaming about marrying her and his folks are helping him...

Mishfan thumbnail

Mish, I tried to watch KHKT online, it is uploaded by some user on youtube, but the entire screen is way too small as if I am watching tv inside tv....If you know of any online webiste pl. let me know otherwise the only option for me would be to get hotstar.

Vipu is unique character and it will be tough to come across such character again.. ..

Ami, I watch all shows online on ā€œ Apnetv.coā€. The site has couple of links for non members & premium links for members ( something new which was done recently ) Episodes are uploaded quite fast & Quality is also good. Give it a try & enjoy the show šŸ˜€

Mishfan thumbnail

So watched the latest two episodes of Inkaar, not sure whether you all got chance to watch or not, but do you think Mental will somehow get married to Hajara??? He keeps on dreaming about marrying her and his folks are helping him...

That step mom or ( 2nd mother ) , whoever she is the reason Rehaan is such a mental case, I tell you. šŸ˜”. And Omg, how sad it is to watch Hajra losing her strength & turning so desperate.. Please, I donā€™t want her or Shayan to do something they will regret for the rest of their lives, pleasešŸ˜Ÿ. Isnā€™t there anyone to stand with her, by her & let her live her life ???šŸ˜”

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That step mom or ( 2nd mother ) , whoever she is the reason Rehaan is such a mental case, I tell you. šŸ˜”. And Omg, how sad it is to watch Hajra losing her strength & turning so desperate.. Please, I donā€™t want her or Shayan to do something they will regret for the rest of their lives, pleasešŸ˜Ÿ. Isnā€™t there anyone to stand with her, by her & let her live her life ???šŸ˜”

I would certainly hope not, guys! It would defeat the purpose and message of this show. I too don't want Hajera or Shayan to succumb to the demands around them by taking drastic steps. I fully agree with you, Mish. The second mother is solely responsible for Rehaan's mental state and instability. šŸ˜” His own mother is trying her best to gear him towards the right track, but without success. I think Shayan's father has the potential of sorting the situation though his own means, but I don't see him understanding or supporting his son when it comes to Hajera. šŸ˜”