Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, episode 25 of Cheekh! 😱 💔 😭

🤔 worried & nervous to watch. What more can go wrong now ??😟

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I told you, Mish! It's a phenomenal show! Bilal Abbas Khan is the antagonist of this show who is gorgeous and an incredible talent for someone that young and new to the industry. I believe he did another show with Sajal Aly and Noman Ejaz before Cheekh in which he was also applauded. I think the name of the drama was O Rangreza. Now that you mention it, I can see the similarity that you see between Saba and Jenny. Both are very attractive powerhouse performers in my opinion. 😊 I agree, Shayaan is husband goals! I'm not a huge fan of Emaad Irfani, but I really liked him in this drama. I'm on episode 23 and I can tell you the story is only going to get more intense. I watched this drama on my aunt's recommendation, so I didn't even get to see the OST before watching. Doesn't the background score of this show feel like deja vu? Ami and Avani, I hope you give this show a chance as well. 😳

Mish, have you been following KZK lately? I watched an episode from two weeks ago just to watch KSG's portrayal of Mr. Bajaj. He's doing well from what I can tell.

Now that you mention, I recollect his face on that show’s poster. Believe that was a good show too. I am now tempted to watch that show, given it had such a good cast.

I see parallels with Inkaar......the court case, how money and power significantly favor the culprits & the cruel twist to victimize the innocent in this seems more shocking to me .

And with AST as well......the mother who would rather send her daughter to hell than face society’s wrath.......This I cannot digest, honestly 😖

You know, the negative character, Wajibh has been written so well....He is unlike your normal villian, neither OTP nor annoying. I was so surprised to see him go to the asylum & almost feel sorry for Mannat. I was expecting him to taunt her again & happily walk away. The actors doing a very fine job here.👍👍

No Dazz, I am not a regular viewer of KZK2. But yes, watched a few episodes for the same reason as you. With so much hype & expectations from KSG as Mr. Bajaj I was curious. To be honest, I was not impressed much & he’s been getting just a min. Or 2 in most episodes so far. Initially I did watch for Parth. But the crappy story & shoddy writing just made me stop. And Erica is quite flat in this role, nowhere fab like Sonakshi Bose in KRPKAB.

But I am quite enjoying the other new show KHKT on SP. It’s worth watching for some good hearty laugh. 😂😂

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Now that you mention, I recollect his face on that show’s poster. Believe that was a good show too. I am now tempted to watch that show, given it had such a good cast.

I see parallels with Inkaar......the court case, how money and power significantly favor the culprits & the cruel twist to victimize the innocent in this seems more shocking to me .

And with AST as well......the mother who would rather send her daughter to hell than face society’s wrath.......This I cannot digest, honestly 😖

You know, the negative character, Wajibh has been written so well....He is unlike your normal villian, neither OTP nor annoying. I was so surprised to see him go to the asylum & almost feel sorry for Mannat. I was expecting him to taunt her again & happily walk away. The actors doing a very fine job here.👍👍

No Dazz, I am not a regular viewer of KZK2. But yes, watched a few episodes for the same reason as you. With so much hype & expectations from KSG as Mr. Bajaj I was curious. To be honest, I was not impressed much & he’s been getting just a min. Or 2 in most episodes so far. Initially I did watch for Parth. But the crappy story & shoddy writing just made me stop. And Erica is quite flat in this role, nowhere fab like Sonakshi Bose in KRPKAB.

But I am quite enjoying the other new show KHKT on SP. It’s worth watching for some good hearty laugh. 😂😂

I watched the first two episodes of O Rangreza and the poetry had me completely bored. 🥱 I didn't bother continuing for that reason alone. AST and Cheekh are both produced by the same production company - Big Bag Entertainment. Fahad Mustafa co-owns Big Bag Entertainment and is a starlet in his own right. He hasn't worked in dramas in favour of films for the past few years, but he's still maintaining his connection to the industry having become a producer. Wajeeh, Nayaab, and Haya were all in his last production as well which ended just before Cheekh commenced. I agree completely about Wajeeh's character! 👍🏼 He's bad to the bone, but doesn't make you cringe like other antagonists of other shows. Pakistani dramas rarely extend beyond 30 episodes, so I'm expecting the show to culminate soon. These dramas really make me wonder if the corruption there is that bad. How do people survive in that country without any form of law and order? 😧

I think KSG just needs more screen time for him to make a lasting impression. I recall him having the ability to emote with his eyes when he was on Qubool Hai. Even if it were MR, he'd only be able to do so much as a stern businessman in a minute or two of screen space. 😳 I too am disappointed by Erica's performance on the show. I watched the original and Prerna is supposed to be a very strong character with a lot of fire. Her performance isn't comparable to Shweta Tiwari's by any means. Parth is doing a wonderful job as Anurag on the show! 👏 I thought Hina Khan's character had died. What is she still doing on the show?

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi Ami and Dazz 🤗

Have been watching Chernobyl last week so couldn't watch latest episode . I just completed watching till last but one episode. Best thing to watch is father daughter support system for me .

Hi Avani🤗

Chernobyl, never heard of that, had to google and found it is related to nuclear accident. Totally different and real story... Learned something new from you.

Yes, in Inkaar father daughter relation is the highlight. I am yet to watch the latest episode... Not sure what that mental guy will do now...

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Not yet watched the 16th, Ami. Will do soon. Oh no, what happened now, as if the sadness until now wasn’t enough😔 Did the story progress at all ?🤔

Mish, story is going slow but I feel these episodes are important. Don't want to reveal a lot as in 16th there is major setback for Hajra's family. Yet to watch 17tn not sure what will happen next now..

amivp thumbnail

Not yet, Ami! 🙈 The past two weeks have been so hectic that I haven't had the time. Any time I did have I devoted to Cheekh which is a phenomenal drama. Saba Qamar, I honestly don't have the words. 👏 👏 👏 Anyhow, I do plan to resume Inkaar in the next couple of days. 😃 How are you liking Inkaar thus far?

DAZZ, I am liking Inkaar and the corruption shown is this drama is true to the core. For me the highlight is father-daughter relation so far. Not sure what the ending will be.. I feel Hajra will chose to live all alone with her family in the end. So far there is no progress in Shayan's character, Rehaan changes color like chameleon. We are shown lot of court details and the struggle Hajar's family is going through.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I am liking Inkaar and the corruption shown is this drama is true to the core. For me the highlight is father-daughter relation so far. Not sure what the ending will be.. I feel Hajra will chose to live all alone with her family in the end. So far there is no progress in Shayan's character, Rehaan changes color like chameleon. We are shown lot of court details and the struggle Hajar's family is going through.

I'm almost caught up on the remaining episodes of Inkaar. I think I only have episode 18 left, Ami. I think the past few episodes were necessary for the story to progress along with the characters. I absolutely adore Hajera's relationship with her dad! I highly doubt that other fathers from that sector of society would be as embracing and compassionate as Iliyas. I'm not sure what the end will be either seeing that the literal transliteration of he title is rejection. I certainly hope for Hajera's reunion with Shayaan. 😳 I don't see why he should be punished for Rehaan's actions and sins. 😡

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Mish, story is going slow but I feel these episodes are important. Don't want to reveal a lot as in 16th there is major setback for Hajra's family. Yet to watch 17tn not sure what will happen next now..

Yeah, watched it & this was kind of expected probably to show Hajra’s journey in the future episodes. I am disappointed with Shayan’s progress in The show. And Ami, it’s funny how you refer to Rehaan as the mental guy😆...not that he isn’t one, more like a mentally obsessed man..I also dislike Shayan’s dad, constantly taunting his son & putting him down😣. And now working against his son in the 17th episode 😢......

Mishfan thumbnail

I watched the first two episodes of O Rangreza and the poetry had me completely bored. 🥱 I didn't bother continuing for that reason alone. AST and Cheekh are both produced by the same production company - Big Bag Entertainment. Fahad Mustafa co-owns Big Bag Entertainment and is a starlet in his own right. He hasn't worked in dramas in favour of films for the past few years, but he's still maintaining his connection to the industry having become a producer. Wajeeh, Nayaab, and Haya were all in his last production as well which ended just before Cheekh commenced. I agree completely about Wajeeh's character! 👍🏼 He's bad to the bone, but doesn't make you cringe like other antagonists of other shows. Pakistani dramas rarely extend beyond 30 episodes, so I'm expecting the show to culminate soon. These dramas really make me wonder if the corruption there is that bad. How do people survive in that country without any form of law and order? 😧

I think KSG just needs more screen time for him to make a lasting impression. I recall him having the ability to emote with his eyes when he was on Qubool Hai. Even if it were MR, he'd only be able to do so much as a stern businessman in a minute or two of screen space. 😳 I too am disappointed by Erica's performance on the show. I watched the original and Prerna is supposed to be a very strong character with a lot of fire. Her performance isn't comparable to Shweta Tiwari's by any means. Parth is doing a wonderful job as Anurag on the show! 👏 I thought Hina Khan's character had died. What is she still doing on the show?

Dazz, agree the 25th is such a tear jerker. 😢😢Why why should this be shown at all??? So unbelievably cruel 😳. That defense lawyer is the true villain of this show.😡....such an egoistic & revengeful man. Now, I am nervous to watch the 26th...What might have happened to Shaayan ?. 😟. I really really hope he is OK. Mannat needs him so bad now. But again, why am I not surprised , such cruelty we witnessed in AHT too.🙄😔.

If I have to be honest, Cheekh seems more intense & draws you in more than Inkaar is doing currently, at least to me.

I just can’t believe in 2019, a young woman’s character is being portrayed so meek/ stupid/ spineless or whatever 🙄And the actress isn’t helping either. I occasionally read WU ( better than watching ) more out of curiosity, the baggage the show comes with & all.....from what I read, it seems more like an episodic show or something since there’s no new story here.... they are just copy pasting from the original ( is what I read). Anyway, it’s mind boggling how they assumed that a 15/ 20yr.old ?? story will work in today’s time.🤔 It looks as though Bajaj has been forced into the story without a proper buildup to the character & now the wedding’s also done with ......all in the blink of an eye😆

Am I now Glad Mishal was not offered Mr. Bajaj’s role.😊 Since its supposedly iconic with a lot of expectations & certainly comparisons with RR who made it iconic .....that’s a huge burden on the actor😒.

Mishfan thumbnail

Hey guys,...why no one’s interested in watching KHKT ???.🤔 Not fair😔. It’s sooo humorous & entertaining. I wish you could watch & enjoy it too, & we could have some fun discussions🙂

Oh btw, did I mention that I’ve been watching IKRS on Rishtey. And smiling at Viplav’s antics all over again😄 I don’t think I will ever like & enjoy a character as much as Vipu♥️♥️