Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I've been here, but nobody's replied in the past two to three days. I finally watched episodes 9 and 10 and WOW is all I have to say. Rehan is outright mentally unstable and should be seeking treatment at a facility for impulse control disorder. 😱 Ahem, Sami in that suit! He looked so handsome and suave! ☺️ I'm interested in seeing where the story goes next in episodes 12 and 13. How will Hajera pull herself together after such an attack?

Maya Ali has done some good work on television and I hear her movie last year did quite well. If you ever get a chance Ami, watch Shanaqt. In fact, I would recommend Shanaqt to Mish and Avani as well because of its story. 😳

Haven’t watched much of her TVshows except a couple . Yeah, she’s good at her work. I will surely check out the movie. Speaking of movies, also heard that Sami’s movie Gumm ( not sure of the name ) is really good. Believe it’s a thriller . Again not sure if it’s released or going to be. Any idea Dazz ??

Mishfan thumbnail

Ok guys, could not stop myself from mentioning this almost new show on SP,, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum ( KHKT ) . It’s just been a week. I was waiting for this since it was promoted as a mature LS. And guess what, it’s really entertaining so far. It seems more like a Rom com . Honestly, it’s like a breath of fresh air with good leads & good side characters. Guess who are leads....Dipika Kakkar & Karan Grover. I had enjoyed watching him as the nerdy scientist in BHRK a while back & he is awesome as Dr. Ronit Sippy in this ...has a great comic timing. And my first of Dipika, quite impressed I would say.

Anyway, I wanted to suggest you guys should really give it a try. I promise you will have a good laugh..It’s quite the stress buster😀👍And the plot is new & interesting. I don’t want to reveal much except that he is a doctor & she, a TV actress 😉.

Oh & forgot to ask this....Recently found out about Suno Chanda season 2. Ami, Avani......did you know about this at all 🤔?....have to make time to binge watch this soon. Because, once I start this, it’s hard to stop, really 😀 . If either of you have watched this, let me know your thoughts before I start.🙂

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've been here, but nobody's replied in the past two to three days. I finally watched episodes 9 and 10 and WOW is all I have to say. Rehan is outright mentally unstable and should be seeking treatment at a facility for impulse control disorder. 😱 Ahem, Sami in that suit! He looked so handsome and suave! ☺️ I'm interested in seeing where the story goes next in episodes 12 and 13. How will Hajera pull herself together after such an attack?

Maya Ali has done some good work on television and I hear her movie last year did quite well. If you ever get a chance Ami, watch Shanaqt. In fact, I would recommend Shanaqt to Mish and Avani as well because of its story. 😳

Dazz 🤗 will definitely checkout out Shanaqt. I loved her acting but somehow i couldnt connect to any of her series till now like Daayar-e-dil .

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Ok guys, could not stop myself from mentioning this almost new show on SP,, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum ( KHKT ) . It’s just been a week. I was waiting for this since it was promoted as a mature LS. And guess what, it’s really entertaining so far. It seems more like a Rom com . Honestly, it’s like a breath of fresh air with good leads & good side characters. Guess who are leads....Dipika Kakkar & Karan Grover. I had enjoyed watching him as the nerdy scientist in BHRK a while back & he is awesome as Dr. Ronit Sippy in this ...has a great comic timing. And my first of Dipika, quite impressed I would say.

Anyway, I wanted to suggest you guys should really give it a try. I promise you will have a good laugh..It’s quite the stress buster😀👍And the plot is new & interesting. I don’t want to reveal much except that he is a doctor & she, a TV actress 😉.

Oh & forgot to ask this....Recently found out about Suno Chanda season 2. Ami, Avani......did you know about this at all 🤔?....have to make time to binge watch this soon. Because, once I start this, it’s hard to stop, really 😀 . If either of you have watched this, let me know your thoughts before I start.🙂

Mish🤗I have loved Karan Grover in the past. Loved his cute boy in Yahaan mein ghar ghar kheli. only initial episodes before it became usual dragging saas bahu serial😃Will check out KHKT if you recommend.

Oh yess i was aware of Suno Chanda 2 and watched some 10 epis too .sorry i didnt have time to post then here and then it just went out of my mind once i stopped watching.i am very disappointed with the sequel and its no way near to seaason 1 if you ask me🤔Arsal was being outright stupid and their fight was no way fun like it was in season1. And this season had so many extra relatives barging in with their own supposed to be funny traits making it a circus .Only Shahana was riot as usual. I managed to watch 10 epis only and only for that one character😃I dont want to fully influence you on this. Do watch one or two episodes 😃

I am surprised you both havent heard and watched until now!! it was still a rave in media during Ramzan

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think I'm the only one who hasn't progressed on after episode 11. 😆 I do plan to watch episode 12 very soon. 😳 Hmmm, does that mean I won't be seeing much of Shayan in the next three episodes? I can't imagine Sami having taken up this character without it having potential. 🤔 I'm sure his time to shine will come soon as well. 😃

Guys, you need to watch Cheekh. It's been produced by the same makers as Aisi Hai Tanhai and is just as gripping. I know we're all watching Inkaar, but you need to give this show a shot. It's definitely worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrnuUy5UnA

DAZZ, you will see Sami in these episodes, but then Hajera's dad is the one that shines. episode 15th is excellent...

Will check out 'Cheekh', it seems to be highly emotional drama.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi Mish 🤗 Thanks for recommending this drama... I don't get SP on cable so don't get any new drama news . I enjoyed Karan's work in Bahu hamri rajni... Also just watched one scene of KHKT after ur post and it seems to be funny as well, so will check it out online.

Regarding Suno Chanda my co-worker told me about it during Ramadan times, but then she also told that season 2 was not as good compared to season 1 so didn't watch at all.

Liked the way you wrote about 'Putri' in the another post (Inkaar). It didn't click to me that in mythological shows this word is used...Hajera's dad is the best. How nicely he says," Tumhare baal uljhe hue hai, mein theek kar deta hoon...." in the hospital....

Waiting for the next episode. Not sure what that mental is going to say in the court...

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Mish 🤗 Thanks for recommending this drama... I don't get SP on cable so don't get any new drama news . I enjoyed Karan's work in Bahu hamri rajni... Also just watched one scene of KHKT after ur post and it seems to be funny as well, so will check it out online.

Regarding Suno Chanda my co-worker told me about it during Ramadan times, but then she also told that season 2 was not as good compared to season 1 so didn't watch at all.

Liked the way you wrote about 'Putri' in the another post (Inkaar). It didn't click to me that in mythological shows this word is used...Hajera's dad is the best. How nicely he says," Tumhare baal uljhe hue hai, mein theek kar deta hoon...." in the hospital....

Waiting for the next episode. Not sure what that mental is going to say in the court...

If you want to get a feel for the com part of this show, watch episode 3 especially the part of Dr. Rohit & his maid while she’s watching a show on ITV & what ensues then, Rohit’s frustration (super hilarious ) & after🤣🤣🤣. Like I said earlier, I promise you will have a hearty laugh😀

So true Ami, the father daughter bond in this show is really heartwarming & unique.♥️

I tried watching the first episode of Suno Chanda 2. It just did not hold my attention & I almost slept thru’ the last part 😆. So will not be watching any more. But that’s really sad considering how well the first season was made & it’s success.

Mishfan thumbnail

Hey guys 🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/the-dig-at-indian-medical-tv-shows-in-kahan-hum-kahan-tum-has-gone-viral_151930

Check this out. This show is really making news for its humorous content. You should all try & watch it, pleaseeee. I feel this kinda show was much needed on ITV in a long time. The actors,( leads & supporting ) are doing a brilliant job in their roles.. Although it has its share of flaws here & there, one can certainly look past those & enjoy the show as a whole & a hearty laugh🤣🤣🤣 So far it’s been quite refreshing in terms of content, dialogues & more..👍🏼 👍🏼

And this week’s episodes, especially the Tuesday one....you should not miss😂😂

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry guys, I know I've been MIA on the forum. This week has been particularly hectic on all fronts. 😵 I've been binge watching Cheekh because I'm enthralled by this show. Ami, it's a very emotional drama similar to Aisi Hai Tanhai. Nonetheless, the script and the acting keep you glued you to your screen. Saba Qamar is fantastic in her role as always, but the antagonist of the show takes the cake. I didn't expect him to be that good of an actor.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Where did everyone go? I'm coming back to the forum after a week and nobody's here. 😱