Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Oh wow, they're actually a couple! 😃 So happy for both of them and wish them a blissful and prosperous marriage ahead. So all of those sparks we saw watching YSK weren't our imagination. 😉 I hope OKB and Maya Ali soon announce their engagement as well. 😆

I think I haven't watched any of Maya's work, but quick google search and seems that she is very popular actress. Good to learn that artists in Pak getting settled at the right age...once they find their soulmate.

So, how are you all doing? Seems that forum is all empty... need to watch 12 and 13 of inkaar, hopefully this week..

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I think I haven't watched any of Maya's work, but quick google search and seems that she is very popular actress. Good to learn that artists in Pak getting settled at the right age...once they find their soulmate.

So, how are you all doing? Seems that forum is all empty... need to watch 12 and 13 of inkaar, hopefully this week..

I've been here, but nobody's replied in the past two to three days. I finally watched episodes 9 and 10 and WOW is all I have to say. Rehan is outright mentally unstable and should be seeking treatment at a facility for impulse control disorder. 😱 Ahem, Sami in that suit! He looked so handsome and suave! ☺️ I'm interested in seeing where the story goes next in episodes 12 and 13. How will Hajera pull herself together after such an attack?

Maya Ali has done some good work on television and I hear her movie last year did quite well. If you ever get a chance Ami, watch Shanaqt. In fact, I would recommend Shanaqt to Mish and Avani as well because of its story. 😳

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

I've been here, but nobody's replied in the past two to three days. I finally watched episodes 9 and 10 and WOW is all I have to say. Rehan is outright mentally unstable and should be seeking treatment at a facility for impulse control disorder. 😱 Ahem, Sami in that suit! He looked so handsome and suave! ☺️ I'm interested in seeing where the story goes next in episodes 12 and 13. How will Hajera pull herself together after such an attack?

Maya Ali has done some good work on television and I hear her movie last year did quite well. If you ever get a chance Ami, watch Shanaqt. In fact, I would recommend Shanaqt to Mish and Avani as well because of its story. 😳

Hajera is very strong girl and won't give up, I think. but, I don't trust her family though as the way rehan's family and the police is behaving and scaringt them, it is going to be tough road. Rehan should be in mental hospital.

Came across this article about KSG in KZK. He is paid 75 lakhs per month. Not sure how far it is true. But here you go

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/guess-how-much-karan-singh-grover-aka-mr-bajaj-paid-his-role-kasautii-zindagii-kay-2

Also, Jenny will be seen in one of ATL series...ATL is coming up withe new series about women scientists contrubting to the ISRO's Mars mission.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Hajera is very strong girl and won't give up, I think. but, I don't trust her family though as the way rehan's family and the police is behaving and scaringt them, it is going to be tough road. Rehan should be in mental hospital.

Came across this article about KSG in KZK. He is paid 75 lakhs per month. Not sure how far it is true. But here you go

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/guess-how-much-karan-singh-grover-aka-mr-bajaj-paid-his-role-kasautii-zindagii-kay-2

Also, Jenny will be seen in one of ATL series...ATL is coming up withe new series about women scientists contrubting to the ISRO's Mars mission.

I watched episode 11 yesterday, Ami. I don't think Hajera's parents are going to push for justice either seeing that her mother is now fully aware of her connection to Rehan Chaudhary. Her family seems to value their respect in society even more than their own daughter's life. 🙄 To let an attacker like Rehan off the hook is horridly stupid in my opinion. 😑 Although I don't agree with Shayan's intentions for revenge in this fit of rage, I truly hope he stands by Hajera in her time of need by showing patience, strength, and perseverance as she seeks redemption of her honour.

I did hear about KSG being given a very generous amount for donning the character of Mr. Bajaj on KZK 2. Thank you for sharing that article! 🤗 I also read about Jenny's debut on ALT as well. I'm sure her character will be just as interesting as Maya on Beyhadh and Zoya on Bepannah. 🙂

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Dearies🤗

i just finished watching all 15 episodes. Dont want to spoil it for you guys. But overall its really well handled till now.

Its so painful to watch the plight of Hajera and her father. Its nice to watch how a father is giving unconditional support to daughter like that. Actor also is doing full justice to the role!

The character of Gullu Badmash is one more interesting and just loved the actor .(sorry if you havent reached till episode where he is introduced)

Also one thing i am impressed with the series is the way characters interact. Thats so much real without an ounce of drama but still making it interesting which is not an easy feat!!

But sadly i am not finding much from Samis character in recent episodes.

Sorry just barged in like this. I have to still read some of the posts.

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

I watched episode 11 yesterday, Ami. I don't think Hajera's parents are going to push for justice either seeing that her mother is now fully aware of her connection to Rehan Chaudhary. Her family seems to value their respect in society even more than their own daughter's life. 🙄 To let an attacker like Rehan off the hook is horridly stupid in my opinion. 😑 Although I don't agree with Shayan's intentions for revenge in this fit of rage, I truly hope he stands by Hajera in her time of need by showing patience, strength, and perseverance as she seeks redemption of her honour.

I did hear about KSG being given a very generous amount for donning the character of Mr. Bajaj on KZK 2. Thank you for sharing that article! 🤗 I also read about Jenny's debut on ALT as well. I'm sure her character will be just as interesting as Maya on Beyhadh and Zoya on Bepannah. 🙂

Just finished watching 12 and 13 and on 14th now and I am really liking Hajera's dad. Such strong person. So nice to see such character.

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi Dearies🤗

i just finished watching all 15 episodes. Dont want to spoil it for you guys. But overall its really well handled till now.

Its so painful to watch the plight of Hajera and her father. Its nice to watch how a father is giving unconditional support to daughter like that. Actor also is doing full justice to the role!

The character of Gullu Badmash is one more interesting and just loved the actor .(sorry if you havent reached till episode where he is introduced)

Also one thing i am impressed with the series is the way characters interact. Thats so much real without an ounce of drama but still making it interesting which is not an easy feat!!

But sadly i am not finding much from Samis character in recent episodes.

Sorry just barged in like this. I have to still read some of the posts.

Hi Avani🤗❤️

I agree with all what you have written... I am on 14th and feel like watching all at once. Very well written, acted and executed scenes... I am really liking Hajera's dad...

I feel Gullu Badmash is GOD's gift for Hajera's dad..

Mish is missing from the forum. Hope all is well...

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys 🤗

How’s everyone ?😊

Finally caught up with rest of Inkaar episodes. Felt the story was a bit dragging but this latest ( 15th) episode was good. Rehaan Choudry is totally obsessed with Hajra & hoping for some twist in the story moving forward with probably Shayan turning either grey or an out & out negative, thanks to physcho Rehaan😠.

I agree, Sami’s character has been sidelined quite a bit in the last few episodes. Hopefully should bounce back moving forward. Wonder if we Will we get to see his extreme obsession now or something else ??🤔

And yes, agree with you guys...The father- daughter connection is something I really liked from the beginning. And how he calls her “Putri”......quite unique, which is normally used in mythological shows .....implies a lot of respect & here, their close bond too👍♥️

I also want the strong Hajra back, please. I can’t see her like this for too long, breaks my heart.😢.. Can a person who claims loves her would go to the extent he did & hurt someone so deeply ?? 😟

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I think I'm the only one who hasn't progressed on after episode 11. 😆 I do plan to watch episode 12 very soon. 😳 Hmmm, does that mean I won't be seeing much of Shayan in the next three episodes? I can't imagine Sami having taken up this character without it having potential. 🤔 I'm sure his time to shine will come soon as well. 😃

Guys, you need to watch Cheekh. It's been produced by the same makers as Aisi Hai Tanhai and is just as gripping. I know we're all watching Inkaar, but you need to give this show a shot. It's definitely worth watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrnuUy5UnA

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Avani🤗❤️

I agree with all what you have written... I am on 14th and feel like watching all at once. Very well written, acted and executed scenes... I am really liking Hajera's dad...

I feel Gullu Badmash is GOD's gift for Hajera's dad..

Mish is missing from the forum. Hope all is well...

Ami 🤗 Alls well & I am fit & fine . Thanks for your concern ♥️♥️. I just get extra busy at times & had to binge watch last 4 episodes😊.

@ bold.....Totally agree.