Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I can't fathom how ANY person could like a show like Naagin. 😲 What a waste of creative space!

Sorry Mish, I haven't been able to watch the clip you posted or the Gillette ad Ami posted a few days ago. I intend to catch up after Ramadan. 😊

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Sorry Mish, I haven't been able to watch the clip you posted or the Gillette ad Ami posted a few days ago. I intend to catch up after Ramadan. 😊

No worries Dazz. We all know. I am sorry I should have waited to post videos / clips until later. Hope you have a good celebration with family / friends 😊

Anyway, look at this latest news on Mr. Bajaj...πŸ˜‰

Harshad Chopda approached to play Mr. Bajaj in Kasautii !!! πŸ™‚

Who knows, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mishal’s name pops up if they have not finalized an actor for that role πŸ€” πŸ˜€

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

No worries Dazz. We all know. I am sorry I should have waited to post videos / clips until later. Hope you have a good celebration with family / friends 😊

Anyway, look at this latest news on Mr. Bajaj...πŸ˜‰

Harshad Chopda approached to play Mr. Bajaj in Kasautii !!! πŸ™‚

Who knows, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mishal’s name pops up if they have not finalized an actor for that role πŸ€” πŸ˜€

No worries, Mish! Don't worry about me and keep posting. We need activity on the forum! πŸ˜‰ I read KSG was offered an astronomical sum to play the character of Mr. Bajaj, but he's still in two minds about the role. This would be his official comeback to television and as such he isn't sure whether he should pursue the role of a parallel lead. How interesting! Harshad has now been offered the role. I love Harshad as an actor, but my vote would go to KSG because I think he would be very suitable for the character. I think Iqbal is also an excellent candidate for the role! It might not be out in the media Mish, but who knows MR might've been offered this character as well. I don't know if he'd be willing to take on such a serious character again though after Laagi. πŸ€” Getting a very big name to play the parallel lead is going to be tricky. I can see Ekta roping in a slightly senior actor from Bollywood to play this character as well. Dino Morea, Zayd Khan, and Sanjay Kapoor are a few names that popped into my head.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M255BZ0HU&feature=youtu.be

Haha, thought this was funny .....Sarcasm or Roasting of Indian TV dramas, however you may see it. I had a good laugh 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Believe Ekta was really upset & trolled him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

HaHaHa, can't stop laughing... Loved the dramtic document signing part...Indian Matrix, why would they make the same movie, he commentsπŸ˜† 5 minutes scene creatives stretch for more than 20 minutes in Indian serails, most of the time goes after watching different character's expression.

TFS, Mish! Nice one... Regarding naagin, the guy will go mad... Hahaha...

amivp thumbnail

BMW Ad

The CEO of Mercedes-Benz retires and BMW hires an actor who looks just like him to salute him with a devilish wink. A superb ad. Super marketting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rx7-ec0p0A

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

BMW Ad

The CEO of Mercedes-Benz retires and BMW hires an actor who looks just like him to salute him with a devilish wink. A superb ad. Super marketting....

Ami, a friend of mine had also shared this with me. Agree it’s beautifully done. But honestly I did not know this was an actor & not the real CEO. They hire the best ...Creative Professional Marketing (Strategy), quite eye catching πŸ‘πŸ‘. TFS 😊

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

BMW Ad

Hahaha nice AD bringing out good natured competitionπŸ˜†πŸ‘

amivp thumbnail

So just learned that Sajal and Ahad are engaged.... This is awesome news!!! Working in YKS together did wonders for both of them...

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yess after ViDha they are my favourite Jodi and they are real couple now

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Oh wow, they're actually a couple! πŸ˜ƒ So happy for both of them and wish them a blissful and prosperous marriage ahead. So all of those sparks we saw watching YSK weren't our imagination. πŸ˜‰ I hope OKB and Maya Ali soon announce their engagement as well. πŸ˜†