Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

👆👆 Yeah I know & was thinking the same too. And coincidentally saw this article on IF about Reality shows in general & the kids on them which we discussed on the other thread. So......

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/reality-shows-do-they-keep-it-real_150698

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New ad by Gillet ( very good)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCR24jyhfZk

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice Ad Ami 👏

AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

👆👆 Yeah I know & was thinking the same too. And coincidentally saw this article on IF about Reality shows in general & the kids on them which we discussed on the other thread. So......

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/reality-shows-do-they-keep-it-real_150698

This is exactly why i don’t like reality shows nowadays . Good to know there are articles coming out as lot of people believe that it’s all real and impromptu !!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

This is exactly why i don’t like reality shows nowadays . Good to know there are articles coming out as lot of people believe that it’s all real and impromptu !!

I actually noted this on Rising Star as well. With the exception of one contestant who's besties with her mother-in-law, every contestant on the show this season had some sob story to tell. I know Rising Star prides itself on breaking the boundaries that've restricted society for generations, but a competition is a competition. Your talent should speak louder than your background.

Mishfan thumbnail

TBH, never trusted TV reality shows to be real real since their success depends on the drama they create with real people, be it music/ dance or others. 🙁I also do not like the fact they are used to promote new movies , actors coming on, their comments & all of that....annoys me & it’s quite boring, honestly. I normally FF & mostly watch the contestants performance with few exceptions.

Mishfan thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M255BZ0HU&feature=youtu.be

Haha, thought this was funny .....Sarcasm or Roasting of Indian TV dramas, however you may see it. I had a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Believe Ekta was really upset & trolled him 😆😆.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6M255BZ0HU&feature=youtu.be

Haha, thought this was funny .....Sarcasm or Roasting of Indian TV dramas, however you may see it. I had a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Believe Ekta was really upset & trolled him 😆😆.

Hahaha loved dramatic character introduction and signing part and also friends part.😆 Other parts i didn’t get what he was doing honestly though !

haha Ekta has to find it offensive but sadly nothing’s gonna change . She is gonna reap profits like ever !!

Mishfan thumbnail

Hahaha loved dramatic character introduction and signing part and also friends part.😆 Other parts i didn’t get what he was doing honestly though !

haha Ekta has to find it offensive but sadly nothing’s gonna change . She is gonna reap profits like ever !!

Oh, some were clips from Indian movies & a couple of Indian memes he was making fun of 😆.

Yup, as long as she gets an audience & Trps, why would anything change at all ??🤔Would you believe that currently 4 of her shows are in the top 4 Trp positions 🙄. Like Dazz said, some watch it for their favorite actors, while many others as a routine (especially with a long running show) inspite of stupid illogical content. This could be for any ITV show.

Imagine if this guy watched something like Naagin, how would he react???🤣🤣🤣

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh, some were clips from Indian movies & a couple of Indian memes he was making fun of 😆.

Yup, as long as she gets an audience & Trps, why would anything change at all ??🤔Would you believe that currently 4 of her shows are in the top 4 Trp positions 🙄. Like Dazz said, some watch it for their favorite actors, while many others as a routine (especially with a long running show) inspite of stupid illogical content. This could be for any ITV show.

Imagine if this guy watched something like Naagin, how would he react???🤣🤣🤣

I can't fathom how ANY person could like a show like Naagin. 😲 What a waste of creative space!