Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

So, I watched the first and second episodes of Inkar today and simply loved the direction. Have to agree about Sami's weight, not sure why male actors are on weight loss spree..

Just two episodes and very curious to know why Hajra is not ready for marriage what is the reason for her sadness/leaving studies.

I very much like the starting dialogue of epsiode 1 by Hajra in the background, about the ek boon pyaar.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

So, I watched the first and second episodes of Inkar today and simply loved the direction. Have to agree about Sami's weight, not sure why male actors are on weight loss spree..

Just two episodes and very curious to know why Hajra is not ready for marriage what is the reason for her sadness/leaving studies.

I very much like the starting dialogue of epsiode 1 by Hajra in the background, about the ek boon pyaar.

Ami, the mystery becomes a little clearer in the third episode if my memory serves me correct. I think skinny on a man is just gross. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Hey Mish avani told me about you watching guddan. I have been watching it for quiet some time now and love it. Nishant and kanikaa are doing such a great job, rocking chemistry .

And the best part its a light show. no social issues ,no serious topics and yet AJ and guddan share their pain . Its about a naive girl who the world is hell bent on proving that she cant do anything right and a very mature kind understanding man who becomes her friend and guide , Its a simple journey of love . Its about the changes love can bring in you .

And the hero was earlier putting up a act of being khadoos but he is a gentle soul. Thats the best part . A normal hero . Not that always angry types.

Hi Meenakshi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....I agree , the lead couple actors have a very lovable chemistry. Now that you mention , I vaguely remember you suggesting to all of us here to watch this show a while back. I am glad , I started watching it. The cute lead couple, their chemistry & the light hearted entertainment has me hooked to the show. But the saas bahu drama part is still annoying in this current track. Akshan scenes make up for it, I suppose ๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ

The young Akshan as the saas- Sasur was a bit confusing to me. So I visited the forum & caught up with bits of the background story. They are Really the youngest & cutest saas sasur on. ITV๐Ÿ˜Š

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, the mystery becomes a little clearer in the third episode if my memory serves me correct. I think skinny on a man is just gross. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Are you done watching the latest episode Dazz ? I am, but donโ€™t want to say much until Ami & Avani have caught up. I will just say this.....the heart to heart convo between Shayan & Hajra in this latest episode is an indication of something very sad coming up in a future episode๐Ÿ˜” I just hope I am wrong.๐Ÿ˜•

And youโ€™re right Dazz. Sami looks skinny & those lines under his eyes ...not good๐Ÿ˜•

And would you believe this....found an old show with both Fawad & Mikaal in it๐Ÿ˜Š. Planning to watch it soon.๐Ÿ˜€

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Are you done watching the latest episode Dazz ? I am, but donโ€™t want to say much until Ami & Avani have caught up. I will just say this.....the heart to heart convo between Shayan & Hajra in this latest episode is an indication of something very sad coming up in a future episode๐Ÿ˜” I just hope I am wrong.๐Ÿ˜•

And youโ€™re right Dazz. Sami looks skinny & those lines under his eyes ...not good๐Ÿ˜•

And would you believe this....found an old show with both Fawad & Mikaal in it๐Ÿ˜Š. Planning to watch it soon.๐Ÿ˜€

I'm all caught up now, Mish. There was a lot of noise around me while I was watching the episode, so I must've missed something important. What makes you say that? ๐Ÿ˜” I thought Shayan was giving his explanation to Hajra about his connection to the house and you know what. There's so much mystery around Rehan Choudhary. Why is he behaving this way with Shayan? I don't want to give the story away either, but I'm puzzled by this character and his motives. ๐Ÿ˜•

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Caught up till 5th episode. The girl is very brave especially in the fifth episode.

The story is very interesting so far and feel like finishing off all the episodes in one go.

So both the guys sketch really well??? The way both gifted her sketch...

I am not finding episodes on youtube, so have to watch on dailymotion, still quality is good.

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'm all caught up now, Mish. There was a lot of noise around me while I was watching the episode, so I must've missed something important. What makes you say that? ๐Ÿ˜” I thought Shayan was giving his explanation to Hajra about his connection to the house and you know what. There's so much mystery around Rehan Choudhary. Why is he behaving this way with Shayan? I don't want to give the story away either, but I'm puzzled by this character and his motives. ๐Ÿ˜•

Iโ€™m sorry, that convo was more towards the end of the episode at the university campus. While Hajra decides to not pursue rejoining the university, she & Shayan blame themselves for this mess they are in...she then questions Shayan if he would change himself & follow Rehaanโ€™s formula...She continues to say if that ever happens, she will not hate herself but โ€œ mai maarlungi khudko โ€œ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ That was a shocker for me, since she has been shown as a strong girl๐Ÿ˜” until now. And how sweetly Shayan replies...โ€ you are my truth and my lies as well โ™ฅ๏ธ Their LS is certainly going to be intense. But hope nothing too tragic happens...๐Ÿคž

And Rehaan is truly a physcho. IMO. Like his adopted mother says about his strong feudal genes. He has this obsession & refuses to accept NO at any cost. Honestly the character has this eeriness, it freaks me out...which means the Actorโ€™s doing a fab job๐Ÿ‘

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ramadan Mubarak to u all

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Ramadan Mubarak to u all

Thank you, LS (Last Suspect)! ๐Ÿค—

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Guys, let's please not forget this thread either since we've gotten it all the way to page 90. ๐Ÿ˜†