Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Dazz,Ami Mish 🤗🤗
Yay finally a series which we can all join in for discussion 👏

Yess Ami love Sami and i have become fan of Imran Ashraff too after Ranjha..
Both powerful actors in one screen!! Cant wait to watch
But i am travelling and cannot join for coming week or two.
You guys start and will join asap to catch up😉

PS : I see there are 2-3 more series you guys are discussing ! Havent any idea whats happening in telly world . India or Pak😕 . Will have to catch up once i come back
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, whenever you're ready to begin discussions on Inkaar let me know. I haven't watched any further than the second episode, therefore I can wait fro the rest of you to catch up. 😊 Yay, I'm so excited! 🥳 ⭐️
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Guys, whenever you're ready to begin discussions on Inkaar let me know. I haven't watched any further than the second episode, therefore I can wait fro the rest of you to catch up. 😊 Yay, I'm so excited! 🥳 ⭐️

Hey All you Sami fans 😆.🤗

Lovely . So Inkar , it is
We should start watching the show. Sooner, the better to catch up
with all episodes.
Dazz, sorry haven't been able to watch any so far, but will soon
& let you know.

I am excited & so happy we all found something in common & interesting
after so long.
Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey All you Sami fans 😆.🤗

Lovely . So Inkar , it is
We should start watching the show. Sooner, the better to catch up
with all episodes.
Dazz, sorry haven't been able to watch any so far, but will soon
& let you know.

I am excited & so happy we all found something in common & interesting
after so long.

We should all watch a show of Mikaal's one day just for you, Mish.😆 Why don't you give Shaheer Sheikh's new show a try as well? You might not be disappointed. 😳 I'm super duper excited for the forum to get a revival. Yay!
Mishfan thumbnail

Ok. I watched, ummm....I actually binge watched all 7 episodes of Inkaar😀 Believe me, you cannot stop once you start. So my dear friends, get started soon before more episodes pile up😉 .

The story looks quite intersting. What I find a bit wierd is Sami’s look. I don’t like him clean shaven.🙁 The first couple of episodes I really found myself looking away & then got used to that look. But hope he does not stay that way thru’out the series. But his character is sweet so far, the shy coy guy in love.I feel there are going to be more layers to his character Shayan as the story progresses.

Oh my, Rehaan Choudry freaked me out at first....seemed like a physcho. 😱But then with the back story in the later episodes, his behavior makes sense. But he still seems the stalker type. As of now, he looks the main antagonist in the show. Very eager to see how this character grows/ changes??🤔

And Haajra, 👍👍, quite the strong willed girl. I so like her equation with her dad, how easily she can open up to him than the mom & be herself. ♥️The trust her father has in his daughter is trulyadmirable. 😊

All in all, like this show so far & hoping for some intersting twists In the story.👍

Look forward to hearing your thoughts & comments, guys😊

Mishfan thumbnail

So guys, I recently started watching a new show on ITV, yes ITV on Star Bharat. It’s a new show, barely 10 + episodes...Sufiyana Pyaar Mera, & I have to say it’s quite a good show with an interesting plot. And guess what, just today came across Hammie’s thread on that forum. I suggest you guys give it a try & who knows you might like it too. The female lead is impressive in a double role ( cousins ) who are totally different from each other. It’s quite a challenge to take on something like this & she’s doing pretty😀 well.👍

Dazz. I did watch couple of episodes of the new Shaheer’s show you suggested. I get what you said about Abeer, he’s adorable .♥️ But not able to enjoy the show as such.

I came across another show on Zee with this really cute lead couple.. 😍The show’s been running for a while now, but I just started to watch it very recently. This couple, AkShan remind me of our favv. Couple Meisha,. This show is quite entertaining even with the family drama, just because of the lead couple. It’s not a prime time show, I believe & so, the story is not dragged on (for trp sake.). Oh and the name is “Guddan, Tumse Na Ho Payega “.

Do give it a try, guys 😊

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Ok. I watched, ummm....I actually binge watched all 7 episodes of Inkaar😀 Believe me, you cannot stop once you start. So my dear friends, get started soon before more episodes pile up😉 .

The story looks quite intersting. What I find a bit wierd is Sami’s look. I don’t like him clean shaven.🙁 The first couple of episodes I really found myself looking away & then got used to that look. But hope he does not stay that way thru’out the series. But his character is sweet so far, the shy coy guy in love.I feel there are going to be more layers to his character Shayan as the story progresses.

Oh my, Rehaan Choudry freaked me out at first....seemed like a physcho. 😱But then with the back story in the later episodes, his behavior makes sense. But he still seems the stalker type. As of now, he looks the main antagonist in the show. Very eager to see how this character grows/ changes??🤔

And Haajra, 👍👍, quite the strong willed girl. I so like her equation with her dad, how easily she can open up to him than the mom & be herself. ♥️The trust her father has in his daughter is trulyadmirable. 😊

All in all, like this show so far & hoping for some intersting twists In the story.👍

Look forward to hearing your thoughts & comments, guys😊

Mish, I've gotten to the first five episodes and I too am enjoying the episodes like you. I think it's Sami losing so much weight that's the main issue. Although I too don't like him clean shaved, but I feel that he looks older having become so lean. I don't know if you noticed the wrinkles on his face in this drama. I also don't understand why his wardrobe is so boring! Imran Ashraf also lost a ton of weight and he looks great. I too can't imagine Shayan's character to not have more depth as the story progresses. I'm also wondering if there's any gray to his character despite his lover boy image. One thing's for sure - Sami is so dreamy! Do you like the background score in this drama? I find it soothing to listen to as I watch the episodes. I think the underlying message in this drama will be interesting to watch. I'm also surprised a Pakistani drama decided to go with such a bold topic, but I guess Aisi Hai Tanhai made the way for such bold themes. I'm proud of Sami for choosing such interesting characters and scripts. He's utilizing his fame and his talent to his advantage unlike a certain Mishal Raheja. (Insert rolling eyes emoji here)
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

So guys, I recently started watching a new show on ITV, yes ITV on Star Bharat. It’s a new show, barely 10 + episodes...Sufiyana Pyaar Mera, & I have to say it’s quite a good show with an interesting plot. And guess what, just today came across Hammie’s thread on that forum. I suggest you guys give it a try & who knows you might like it too. The female lead is impressive in a double role ( cousins ) who are totally different from each other. It’s quite a challenge to take on something like this & she’s doing pretty😀 well.👍

Dazz. I did watch couple of episodes of the new Shaheer’s show you suggested. I get what you said about Abeer, he’s adorable .♥️ But not able to enjoy the show as such.

I came across another show on Zee with this really cute lead couple.. 😍The show’s been running for a while now, but I just started to watch it very recently. This couple, AkShan remind me of our favv. Couple Meisha,. This show is quite entertaining even with the family drama, just because of the lead couple. It’s not a prime time show, I believe & so, the story is not dragged on (for trp sake.). Oh and the name is “Guddan, Tumse Na Ho Payega “.

Do give it a try, guys 😊

Oh no Mish, why aren't you able to enjoy Shaheer's new show? 😧 I actually really like the story as well, so I've been enjoying the episodes. Meenu Bhane is slightly melodramatic for the simplicity of the show, but I still find myself engaged as a viewer. I know the show's been doing well in terms of TRPs and BARCs recently. My SIL started watching Sufiyana Pyaar Mera so I was able to catch a few episodes with her this past weekend. The guy is quite handsome, but I found several parts of the plot and characterization a little over the top. 😕

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Do give it a try, guys 😊

Hey Mish avani told me about you watching guddan. I have been watching it for quiet some time now and love it. Nishant and kanikaa are doing such a great job, rocking chemistry .

And the best part its a light show. no social issues ,no serious topics and yet AJ and guddan share their pain . Its about a naive girl who the world is hell bent on proving that she cant do anything right and a very mature kind understanding man who becomes her friend and guide , Its a simple journey of love . Its about the changes love can bring in you .

And the hero was earlier putting up a act of being khadoos but he is a gentle soul. Thats the best part . A normal hero . Not that always angry types.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Hey Mish avani told me about you watching guddan. I have been watching it for quiet some time now and love it. Nishant and kanikaa are doing such a great job, rocking chemistry .

And the best part its a light show. no social issues ,no serious topics and yet AJ and guddan share their pain . Its about a naive girl who the world is hell bent on proving that she cant do anything right and a very mature kind understanding man who becomes her friend and guide , Its a simple journey of love . Its about the changes love can bring in you .

And the hero was earlier putting up a act of being khadoos but he is a gentle soul. Thats the best part . A normal hero . Not that always angry types.

Guddan forum is also very active . although I am mostly a silent reader. Jazz was also there .