Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Thanks Dazz πŸ€— Looks like it was not aired last Sat 😊
Oops i gave out a spoiler of YPNTKH πŸ˜•
Btw where is Ami ?
@Ami have you watched YPNTKH?

Hi Avani,
Yes, I usually end up watching YPNKH daily as it repeats during my evening tea time. So, I watch almost 10 minutes of it daily.
I share the same sentiments as you all about the show. Loved the flash back scenes of the main leads. I am liking the direction and story telling.
Infact, very much impressed by two dads and the negative characters as well.
Such sad thing happened to P in past episodes.
Both the main characters are fond of one another but keep things in their heart. See how the guy remembers all the food that the girl is allergic to. So sweet.
This is shot at real locations in Delhi and I believe the makers were also involved in BALH.
read the article here

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Avani,
Yes, I usually end up watching YPNKH daily as it repeats during my evening tea time. So, I watch almost 10 minutes of it daily.
I share the same sentiments as you all about the show. Loved the flash back scenes of the main leads. I am liking the direction and story telling.
Both the main characters are fond of one another but keep things in their heart. See how the guy remembers all the food that the girl is allergic to. So sweet.
This is shot at real locations in Delhi and I believe the makers were also involved in BALH.
read the article here

<div></div>

Ami glad to hear you watch it too😊
Also glad to know someone among the actors spoke their mind against illogical stories indian serials churn out πŸ‘
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Avani,
read the article here

Glad you are watching the show Ami, but how come you are contented with watching
just 10 mins. Of the show ? Though you might get the gist of the episode, you are still
missing some wonderful altercations & dialogues both spoken & unspoken especially
between leads & some fun moments too
Thanks for sharing this article...What he has said is so sensible πŸ‘πŸΌ
Surprised to see he's worked under Balaji, but thankfully his ideas for the
show in terms of content & execution is very different , it's simple & so relatable.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mish, I apologize its taken so long for me to post my review on Khudgarz. First, the whole ordeal of having both of our threads missing from the forum and secondly, Mishal's comeback to television had me distracted completely. 😳 Khudgarz was an interesting story from its inception. It's about a person who is so self-obsessed and greedy for his own happiness that he seeks pleasure in hurting others. He has no regard or respect for anyone - his mother, his wife, his brother, and to a degree his own father. He takes all of his loved ones for granted, especially all of their good gestures towards him in a bid for self-entitlement. I actually expected Haasan's character to have more of a background for him to be as "khudgarz" as his character had been portrayed on the show. πŸ€” The turning point in Hasaan's character graph was the highlight of the show. To see someone that consumed in self-pity and hate make a three-sixty is nothing short of a miracle, but Hasaan makes a profound change for it to occur and Sami for it to be believable. πŸ‘πŸΌ A special mention for the female lead Aamna Shaikh who was outstanding throughout the drama. It isn't easy to show an empowered psychologist like Ayera fall prey to prescription drug abuse, but the writers made her story and her grief very believable. Syed Jibran and Mansha Pasha were both superb as the parallel leads. All-in-all, I thought this show was a good watch with many important life lessons being depicted throughout the drama. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRr1qiJRsXk[/YOUTUBE]
I truly hope this film does wonders for your career, Ranbir! πŸ‘ You could certainly use a blockbuster film at this point in your graph. So very excited to watch you nail the character of Sanju Baba! πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrks9Zu0f1w[/YOUTUBE]

Nobody does senior citizen like Amitabh! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ As always, he'll nail this one out of the park as well! The ultimate LEGEND of Indian cinema! 😎

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Glad you are watching the show Ami, but how come you are contented with watching
just 10 mins. Of the show ? Though you might get the gist of the episode, you are still
missing some wonderful altercations & dialogues both spoken & unspoken especially
between leads & some fun moments too
Thanks for sharing this article...What he has said is so sensible πŸ‘πŸΌ
Surprised to see he's worked under Balaji, but thankfully his ideas for the
show in terms of content & execution is very different , it's simple & so relatable.

Mish, I will try to catch up this show online. Reading director's view you get good vibes.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRr1qiJRsXk[/YOUTUBE]

I truly hope this film does wonders for your career, Ranbir! πŸ‘ You could certainly use a blockbuster film at this point in your graph. So very excited to watch you nail the character of Sanju Baba! πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrks9Zu0f1w[/YOUTUBE]

Nobody does senior citizen like Amitabh! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ As always, he'll nail this one out of the park as well! The ultimate LEGEND of Indian cinema! 😎

My friend watched 102 not out and the reviews are excellent! Ranbir is par excellence. He is one of the actors of today's generation who has performed exceedingly well in different characters.
TFS all these here, DAZZ!

Also, finally got reply from Akki about the threads that we lost. He was coolbie of IKRS forum and used to write updated.
He asked to reach out to global admin Shruti. I will reach out to Shruti one of these days and will keep you all updated.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

My friend watched 102 not out and the reviews are excellent! Ranbir is par excellence. He is one of the actors of today's generation who has performed exceedingly well in different characters.
TFS all these here, DAZZ!

Also, finally got reply from Akki about the threads that we lost. He was coolbie of IKRS forum and used to write updated.
He asked to reach out to global admin Shruti. I will reach out to Shruti one of these days and will keep you all updated.

I love Amitabh in these kinds of roles, Ami! The man can carry any role off with panache, but I absolutely adored him in Paa and Piku. πŸ˜ƒ I agree! Ranbir is an actor par excellence and I'm so happy he chose a genius like Raj Kumar Hirani for his next film. Raju Hirani is one of my all-time favourite directors! The combination of Aamir, Raju, and Vidhu Vinod Chopra is GOLD! πŸ‘ Thank you, Ami! πŸ€— Please do keep us updated on Shruti's reply. 😊
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, I apologize its taken so long for me to post my review on Khudgarz. First, the whole ordeal of having both of our threads missing from the forum and secondly, Mishal's comeback to television had me distracted completely. 😳 Khudgarz was an interesting story from its inception. It's about a person who is so self-obsessed and greedy for his own happiness that he seeks pleasure in hurting others. He has no regard or respect for anyone - his mother, his wife, his brother, and to a degree his own father. He takes all of his loved ones for granted, especially all of their good gestures towards him in a bid for self-entitlement. I actually expected Haasan's character to have more of a background for him to be as "khudgarz" as his character had been portrayed on the show. πŸ€” The turning point in Hasaan's character graph was the highlight of the show. To see someone that consumed in self-pity and hate make a three-sixty is nothing short of a miracle, but Hasaan makes a profound change for it to occur and Sami for it to be believable. πŸ‘πŸΌ A special mention for the female lead Aamna Shaikh who was outstanding throughout the drama. It isn't easy to show an empowered psychologist like Ayera fall prey to prescription drug abuse, but the writers made her story and her grief very believable. Syed Jibran and Mansha Pasha were both superb as the parallel leads. All-in-all, I thought this show was a good watch with many important life lessons being depicted throughout the drama. 😊

No need for apologies Dazz & Thank You so much for sharing this review πŸ€—
Those first couple of episodes watching this complete self obsessed & greedy man
hurting everyone around him put me off. I felt especially terrible for his GF ??
& could not continue watching all that.

Oh wow, so a complete turn around ...sounds interesting & probably unusual for a character
to have this big transformation.
Now that I would like to watch. So I am assuming his wife's addiction becomes the prime
reason for this turnaround or there's more to it.😳
It's strange though that Hasan had no specific reason/s for behaving the way he did before he changed.

Anyway I think I want to watch the episodes from his turnaround onwards...
Can you please give me an idea of which episode that would be, an approx. no.. ?
Thanks again Dazz πŸ€—

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/45341-review-rajeev-khandelwal-the-candid-nature-are-the-best-things-a.htm

#Review: Rajeev Khandelwal & the CANDID nature are the BEST things about 'Juzz Baatt'

The much-awaited talk show is here, and here's what we think about it..

So guys, has anyone watched this one yet ??
The 1st episode aired on Saturday & the first guests...Ronit Roy & Rohit Roy
I thought it was quite interesting watching Ronit open up & laughing around. He usually
comes across as quite reserved , so this was quite a change
I think I might watch this, more out of curiosity about TV actors whom we have gotten
accustomed to watching on daily shows (more than BW celebs )
And I especially would love to watch Mishal on this one...{ can someone please tweet a
request to ZeeTV } ...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago