Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Where are Ami and Avani? They seem to be missing from the forum.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Where are Ami and Avani? They seem to be missing from the forum.

I have my folks visiting me from India and that's why could not be active on the forum. I didn't anticipate that I will become this busy...πŸ˜†
amivp thumbnail

In all honesty, I really haven't been liking Mishti's character in the second season. That's not to say that the actress isn't doing her job, I just don't understand why this character has such an enormous ego. Kunal confessing his feelings to Mishti makes no sense either knowing that she prioritizes her commitment to her fianc beyond everything else. πŸ˜• They finally revealed what had happened to all of the characters from the first season in today's episode. Mouli and Kunal were headed to a medical conference in Bangalore with Ishaan in tow when their plane crashed killing all three on the spot. They showed the same child artists playing the characters of Mishti and Pari at the time of the crash. I honestly feel so bad for Pari! Bearing all those taunts about her mother all these years must've been brutally tough on the poor girl.

That was very sad end of Mauli, Kunal and Ishaan's characters. I always had soft corner for Pari. At times I get to watch clips of this show and I feel that Pari needs more emotional support...

I read good reviews about Shaheer's show. I hope Staar comes back to cable...Not sure if the serial is avaliable online as Start might have blocked all videos in US due to hotstar.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

That was very sad end of Mauli, Kunal and Ishaan's characters. I always had soft corner for Pari. At times I get to watch clips of this show and I feel that Pari needs more emotional support...

I read good reviews about Shaheer's show. I hope Staar comes back to cable...Not sure if the serial is avaliable online as Start might have blocked all videos in US due to hotstar.

I'm not getting Star Plus here either, Ami. I'm wondering why SP decided to cancel viewership in North America despite its popularity amongst the South Asian audience. πŸ˜• It's been a while since I've watched an Indian show with such enthusiasm. 😳 I can't help but draw parallels between Viplav and Abeer since both are such adorable characters. I really think you guys would like this show as well for its lead couple and the story. πŸ˜‰

As for Pari, I think Aneri's doing a wonderful job depicting her emotions as the daughter of a woman scorned. Her character will be in for more heartbreak down the road seeing that Kunal is in love with Mishti. πŸ₯Ί
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I too have noticed that the Urdu is pretty staunch in this drama. Some of the dialogues go over my head as well so you're not alone, but I do understand the gist of the scene. If you're stuck anywhere, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help. 😊 I don't understand that level of feudalism either, but I do believe it does exist in those parts of that country. I think the whole point of showing such feudalism is to educate the narrow-minded to broaden their perspectives and to bring them to the realization that they're living in the twenty-first century.

I haven't heard of Intezar, Mish. To be honest, I've only watched a handful of Mikaal's shows. 😳 I was thinking about you just a couple of days ago. Are you following Shaheer Sheikh's new show on Star Plus? I really think you would like his character in this serial - the happy-go-lucky male lead. Viplav was in another league because of Mishal's portrayal of the character, but I do find similarities between Viplav and Abeer. All in all, I think Shaheer is a cutie on the show as is Rhea Sharma - the female lead.

So have you caught up with all episodes of Marham ?
I am starting to find the daughter Nissa quite annoying now πŸ˜”
She is strong headed like her father Zarak Khan
but also bratty in her own way IMO.
I wish the show had better actors as the children & shown a much
Nicer Parallel LS like in YKS.
Anyway, watching it all for Noman. What a fab actorπŸ‘πŸΌ.
And the beautiful pictersque countryside that's shown is just ❀️ ❀️

I finished watching Intezar & Mikaal once again shines as Shariq, a wonderful
character❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I also liked the actress Sana Javed, very nicely & subtly played her role as Zoya
I am now really looking forward to their upcoming untitled show, I believe
On Hum .πŸ˜›

No Dazz, haven't watched that show. Isn't it a spinoff of the long running
original on SP ??

This pairing...Shaheer & Rhea...seems a little off to me.
Do they have good chemistry? Isn't Rhea a newbie compared to Shaheer
Anyway Since you mention, I will give it a try.

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I have my folks visiting me from India and that's why could not be active on the forum. I didn't anticipate that I will become this busy... πŸ˜†

Oh, how lovely Ami πŸ˜ƒ.
I hope you have a wonderful time taking them around & spending
some precious time with your family.
Do enjoy & come here whenever you can😳
Mishfan thumbnail
Hey guys...
I think I might have found a common ( ongoing) show we can all try & watch
And from what I gathered from these OSTs, Sami's character seems a dark one.
I might be wrong, but still looks like an intense LS.
I also read the other 2 actors are quite good too.

So Check these out & we can start watching / discussing
Hopefully after long, we might have something for us to discuss.

https://m.facebook.com/27984799990/posts/10151090130344991/

And a short synopsis...
Yumna Zaidi, Imran Ashraf and Sami Khan starrer Inkaar's gripping teasers had us already excited, and now since the makers have finally revealed the release date of the intense play, we are more than eager to watch this one. Inkaar will go on air from Monday, 11th March at 8:00 pm on HUM TV.

Scripted by Zafar Mairaj and directed by Kashif Nisar, the play has been produced by Momina Duraid Production and here's why we are eager to watch the play.

Strong Storyline

Inkaar focuses on the importance of a woman's consent in taking major decisions of her life and if she says no, it should be deemed as a final negation from her side hence, Nahi Ka Matlab Huta Hy Nahi'. A love-trio between Yumna, Imran, and Sami, Inkaar has a strong storyline at its core and tackles an intense social issue

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So have you caught up with all episodes of Marham ?
I am starting to find the daughter Nissa quite annoying now πŸ˜”
She is strong headed like her father Zarak Khan
but also bratty in her own way IMO.
I wish the show had better actors as the children & shown a much
Nicer Parallel LS like in YKS.
Anyway, watching it all for Noman. What a fab actorπŸ‘πŸΌ.
And the beautiful pictersque countryside that's shown is just ❀️ ❀️

I finished watching Intezar & Mikaal once again shines as Shariq, a wonderful
character❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I also liked the actress Sana Javed, very nicely & subtly played her role as Zoya
I am now really looking forward to their upcoming untitled show, I believe
On Hum .πŸ˜›

No Dazz, haven't watched that show. Isn't it a spinoff of the long running
original on SP ??

This pairing...Shaheer & Rhea...seems a little off to me.
Do they have good chemistry? Isn't Rhea a newbie compared to Shaheer
Anyway Since you mention, I will give it a try.

My mom recently gave me a recap of the story because I'm behind on so many episodes. I always found Nisa were headstrong, bratty, and wished a better actress was portraying her character. What was that show of Mikaal's of on Hum a while back in which he played Prince Charming? I could see the female lead of that drama doing better than this actress. I agree with your woes on the casting of all of the children.
Sana Javed is pretty and she suits Mikaal as the female lead of a show. I recently started
Inkaar for Sami and wow-oh-wow is he so dreamy in this new drama. I find the story quite interesting thus far because of the element of mystery in the plot albeit a love story. I'm sure Imran Ashraf has an interesting character to play in this story. I don't find the female lead gorgeous or anything, but I think she's a pretty good actress. My love for Sami is similar to your love for Mikaal. πŸ˜‰
Because Shaheer is so care-free and adorable on this show, his pairing with Rhea works who is a little nerdy but is very genuine. I think Rhea has a very pretty face and her simplicity enhances her charm. It is a spin-off of the original, but the plot is a refreshing love story in the background of a family drama. Let me know how you like the show. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey guys...
I think I might have found a common ( ongoing) show we can all try & watch
And from what I gathered from these OSTs, Sami's character seems a dark one.
I might be wrong, but still looks like an intense LS.
I also read the other 2 actors are quite good too.

So Check these out & we can start watching / discussing
Hopefully after long, we might have something for us to discuss.

https://m.facebook.com/27984799990/posts/10151090130344991/

And a short synopsis...
Yumna Zaidi, Imran Ashraf and Sami Khan starrer Inkaar's gripping teasers had us already excited, and now since the makers have finally revealed the release date of the intense play, we are more than eager to watch this one. Inkaar will go on air from Monday, 11th March at 8:00 pm on HUM TV.

Scripted by Zafar Mairaj and directed by Kashif Nisar, the play has been produced by Momina Duraid Production and here's why we are eager to watch the play.

Strong Storyline

Inkaar focuses on the importance of a woman's consent in taking major decisions of her life and if she says no, it should be deemed as a final negation from her side hence, Nahi Ka Matlab Huta Hy Nahi'. A love-trio between Yumna, Imran, and Sami, Inkaar has a strong storyline at its core and tackles an intense social issue

Wait, what? Sami's character is dark? 😲 This is the show I was just talking about, Mish - Inkaar. He's being shown as the very sweet, shy, and lovestruck male lead right now. Well, there you go! Very interesting because I had anticipated Imran Ashraf's character to be the antagonist of the story. I've already finished the first two episodes, Mish. 😳 We can begin discussions whenever you'd like. πŸ˜ƒ
amivp thumbnail

Wait, what? Sami's character is dark? 😲 This is the show I was just talking about, Mish - Inkaar. He's being shown as the very sweet, shy, and lovestruck male lead right now. Well, there you go! Very interesting because I had anticipated Imran Ashraf's character to be the antagonist of the story. I've already finished the first two episodes, Mish. 😳 We can begin discussions whenever you'd like. πŸ˜ƒ

I think, Inkar will work for all of us. Avani is Sami's fan so for sure she will also watch, atleast the first few.
I will start once I get chance and will join the discussion.
DAZZ, for sure I am going to find and watch few episodes of Shaheer's show once I get chance.
Mish, the girl that plays oppsite Shaheer had worked in Diya aur Baati sequel and looks pretty.

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago