Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I was offline for past few days but last week I felt like I was talking to myself on the forum. Forum was drop dead...
It is hard to find new topics to post. Also, not conistent with any particular serial so not able to post my views. Hope all is well with you...
Are you watching any particular serial?
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I'll be back later with my comments on Silsila. I need to watch yesterday's episode for me to express my thoughts. You know this show struck a nerve that I never thought I had. 😡 I really like Aneri Vajani, so I may continue watching season 2. 😳

Well, DAZZ, here you go with the trailer of season 2 if you haven't already started

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA_n51dxA_U[/YOUTUBE]

Anothe good news, Rising star starts from March 16th...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Well, DAZZ, here you go with the trailer of season 2 if you haven't already started

I still don't understand how everyone died, Ami! 😲 I'm so happy Mouli didn't choose Kunal in the end, although the creatives sent some hefty vibes of a reunion to the audience. She would've been an moron not to choose a man as worthy as Ishaan. Honestly, I'm intrigued by Kunal Jaisingh and the character he's donned in the sequel. I also like the other female lead playing the older version of Mishti. I think I'll give season 2 a chance because I don't have any other Indian show to watch at the moment. I'm also waiting for Shaheer's new show to launch on Star Plus. 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Oh yay! ⭐️ Thank you for sharing, Ami! 😃
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was offline for past few days but last week I felt like I was talking to myself on the forum. Forum was drop dead...
It is hard to find new topics to post. Also, not conistent with any particular serial so not able to post my views. Hope all is well with you...
Are you watching any particular serial?

All is well tnxs 😊
No I'm not really watching any serials these days but I do watch the American show supernatural. It's really good though i don't like Indian supernatural shows.
I don't seem to find a good show on itv currently. 😆
Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I still don't understand how everyone died, Ami! 😲 I'm so happy Mouli didn't choose Kunal in the end, although the creatives sent some hefty vibes of a reunion to the audience. She would've been an moron not to choose a man as worthy as Ishaan. Honestly, I'm intrigued by Kunal Jaisingh and the character he's donned in the sequel. I also like the other female lead playing the older version of Mishti. I think I'll give season 2 a chance because I don't have any other Indian show to watch at the moment. I'm also waiting for Shaheer's new show to launch on Star Plus. 😳

I couldn't watch the end of Silsila. I am surprised that everyone died, may be to make way for season 2. I didn't realise that Kunal is the same guy who had long hair in Ishqbaaz... Looks totally different and he is good actor.
I think people are liking season 2.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

All is well tnxs 😊
No I'm not really watching any serials these days but I do watch the American show supernatural. It's really good though i don't like Indian supernatural shows.
I don't seem to find a good show on itv currently. 😆

I am scared of supernatural shows so I stay away...😆😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guyysss...How is tis Silsila 2??..any revuews till now...i want the show for Kunal...!
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am scared of supernatural shows so I stay away...😆😆

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
I'm watching the second season of Silsila and so far the story has kept me engaged. I love Aneri Vijani as an actress and couldn't be happier with her portrayal of Pari. The surprise package for me was Kunal Jaisingh! His character is mysterious yet alluring. 😉 I also like how they've stayed away from the concept of infidelity this season. I know two sisters are going to fall for the same guy, but it's better than watching the ultimate betrayal.
Are any of you watching Silisila? 😃