Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, DAZZ, a spinoff. I don't thin YRKKH is ending. Instead a new thread will start from that story, the way they have KKB and then Kundalini Bhag..

Here is the article

I am not consistent with Silsila, but I get the story with the clips that I come across. I think in the end Mauli will be wiht Kunal.
It is hard to see Pari's condition as Kunal doesn't recognize her.

Did you watch today's episode? I think Kunal's going to suspect Mouli of having an affair with Ishaan in this state of retrograde amnesia. I'm getting the feeling that the creatives of the show want Kunal to experience what he did to Mouli in a bid to appease Kunal's character to the audience. A reunion between Mouli and Kunal won't be possible until he experiences the same betrayal himself. You're right, Ami. The little girl playing Pari is a very convincing actress. My heart aches for Pari and all that she's been made to endure thus far. 😭
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone πŸ€—
Ami, Dazz...just caught an episode of Silsila after a long time.
Omg..I can't believe what I saw... K's memory loss track.
It's just so cringeworthy to watch him all goody goody with M.
Honestly feels like this show is only about his Silsila.
These writers, I tell you...
I can't bear to see M relive all those painful memories of the
terrible EMA & the aftermath😑

Why can't they instead show K suffer watching M moving on with I ??
I hope & want to believe they don't unite K with M again. I only look forward to
a happy ending for M with I
Ishaan & Mauli truly deserve all the happiness they can get πŸ˜›

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi everyone πŸ€—

Ami, Dazz...just caught an episode of Silsila after a long time.
Omg..I can't believe what I saw... K's memory loss track.
It's just so cringeworthy to watch him all goody goody with M.
Honestly feels like this show is only about his Silsila.
These writers, I tell you...
I can't bear to see M relive all those painful memories of the
terrible EMA & the aftermath😑

Why can't they instead show K suffer watching M moving on with I ??
I hope & want to believe they don't unite K with M again. I only look forward to
a happy ending for M with I
Ishaan & Mauli truly deserve all the happiness they can get πŸ˜›

So happy to see you here, Mish! πŸ€— The episodes have been cringeworthy to watch since the introduction of the amnesia track on the show. I give Mouli props for putting Kunal's well-being ahead of her own sorrow. Many women wouldn't be courageous enough to face the same demons of their past without batting an eyelash. I believe Kunal will suffer once his memory returns and Mouli reunites again with Ishaan. In his state of amneisa, Kunal is once again in love with Mouli. Will those feelings dissipate that easily once he regains his memory? I think he's finally going to feel guilty for what he did to Mouli and it'll be difficult for him to watch her move on to a magnificent person like Ishaan. I agree, Mish. Ishaan and Mouli truly deserve to be together in the end. 😊
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone got chance to watch Sa re ga ma pa little champs 2019?
The little ones are performing very well.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Anyone got chance to watch Sa re ga ma pa little champs 2019?

The little ones are performing very well.

I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes up until now, Ami. Do you have any favourite contestants? 😳 I'm excited for Rising Star 3! πŸ˜ƒ
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I haven't been able to watch any of the episodes up until now, Ami. Do you have any favourite contestants? 😳 I'm excited for Rising Star 3! πŸ˜ƒ

DAZZ, it just started and I watched the first 3 selected contestants. All are very good.. As the show progresses things will be clear... We still don't have Rising star 3 dates... I am sure it is going to rock again...Super excited!
amivp thumbnail
So some more news about Silsila.

Rising star ad, saw it on the TV and had to find it from Diljit's insta.

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Ami, I'll be back later with my comments on Silsila. I need to watch yesterday's episode for me to express my thoughts. You know this show struck a nerve that I never thought I had. 😑 I really like Aneri Vajani, so I may continue watching season 2. 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Where is everyone? πŸ˜†

I had a hectic week, Last Suspect. Whenever I would make an attempt to come on the forum at night, I'd find myself fast asleep. 😳 Quite honestly, where is everyone else?
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I had a hectic week, Last Suspect. Whenever I would make an attempt to come on the forum at night, I'd find myself fast asleep.😳 Quite honestly, where is everyone else?

Same here Dazz and LastSuspect! Hectic month and nothing much for entertainment left for the day :(