Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'm assuming this is Pakistan's first attempt at making a web series. I'm surprised by the language that's been used in this series. Not what you would expect from an entertainment industry that's renowned for their class and etiquettes. 🤔 Nonetheless, I'm all for intense romantic scenes now that there's no fear of censorship. 😉 😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6564cA2sNw[/YOUTUBE]

DAZZ, this series is promoted on all major indian channels. Today only I saw promo of this on Sony or may be Zee... Good that you posted episode here. i watched for few minutes. It looks interesting. TFS!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, this series is promoted on all major indian channels. Today only I saw promo of this on Sony or may be Zee... Good that you posted episode here. i watched for few minutes. It looks interesting. TFS!

Honestly Ami, the first episode didn't intrigue me much. I think ALT and TVF have both given out great content that have kept their viewers engaged from the very first episode. It might be too early for me to judge, but the story didn't wow me per say. 😳 This show's either been produced or distributed by EROS, thus it would make sense for them to promote their show on all of the major Indian television networks being an Indian company. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Guys, I recently started watching two new Pakistani dramas that I've found a lot more interesting than Angan. I thought I'd share the OSTs here for you all to see as well.
The first drama is about a patriarch from a feudal society who has a daughter with ultra feminist views. The contrast between both is interesting to watch, albeit the father is a far cry from an unreasonable man. Mish, this show stars Noman Ejaz. 😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7kWMVECww[/YOUTUBE]

The other drama is about the consequences of a woman scorned in love.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0N6oZ9UQr8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Guys, I recently started watching two new Pakistani dramas that I've found a lot more interesting than Angan. I thought I'd share the OSTs here for you all to see as well.

The first drama is about a patriarch from a feudal society who has a daughter with ultra feminist views. The contrast between both is interesting to watch, albeit the father is a far cry from an unreasonable man. Mish, this show stars Noman Ejaz. 😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7kWMVECww[/YOUTUBE]

The other drama is about the consequences of a woman scorned in love.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0N6oZ9UQr8[/YOUTUBE]

TFS, DAZZ!
Just came across ad about Rising star 3 coming soon on Colors.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Ami! 🤗 I can't wait! 😃 I so hope the judges are the same!
amivp thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Ami! 🤗 I can't wait! 😃 I so hope the judges are the same!

I hope judges remain the same. Anchor will be changed as Ravi is now with Saregamapa little champs.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I hope judges remain the same. Anchor will be changed as Ravi is now with Saregamapa little champs.

I came across Aditya's Instagram post saying that he was leaving the SRGMP franchise. Ravi's a great host! I'm sure he'll do well on Little Champs as well. 😊 I googled the judges for the third season of Rising Star and came across its Wikipedia page. As per the update on Wiki, Monali has been replaced by Neeti Mohan for the third season. 😭 I really liked the camaraderie between the original judges.
amivp thumbnail

I came across Aditya's Instagram post saying that he was leaving the SRGMP franchise. Ravi's a great host! I'm sure he'll do well on Little Champs as well. 😊 I googled the judges for the third season of Rising Star and came across its Wikipedia page. As per the update on Wiki, Monali has been replaced by Neeti Mohan for the third season. 😭 I really liked the camaraderie between the original judges.

It is surpise if Monali is not part for season 3. Don't know mcuh about Neeti Mohan. Monali was very practical judge and won't get carried away. I will miss her.
And yes, Ravi will do wonders in Sa Re ga ma pa little champs.

There is news that Shaheer is going to be part of new show. Spin off of Yeh rishta kya khelata hain...This guy keeps on getting one project after another in the lead roles.. Good job...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

It is surpise if Monali is not part for season 3. Don't know mcuh about Neeti Mohan. Monali was very practical judge and won't get carried away. I will miss her.
And yes, Ravi will do wonders in Sa Re ga ma pa little champs.

There is news that Shaheer is going to be part of new show. Spin off of Yeh rishta kya khelata hain...This guy keeps on getting one project after another in the lead roles.. Good job...

A spinoff of YRKKH? Wait, is the show ending and thus the need for a spinoff? 😳 I was a fan of the show many years ago. I liked its simplicity and the fact that it was relatable to many Indian families. 😊 I don't know much about Neeti Mohan either, Ami. 🤔 I too will miss Monali as a judge on the show. Ami, have you been watching Silsila? Oh my lord! I don't know how Mouli's agreed to staying with Kunal and reliving all of those horrible memories once again. My heart will break for Ishaan if he doesn't end up with Mouli. 💔
amivp thumbnail

A spinoff of YRKKH? Wait, is the show ending and thus the need for a spinoff? 😳 I was a fan of the show many years ago. I liked its simplicity and the fact that it was relatable to many Indian families. 😊 I don't know much about Neeti Mohan either, Ami. 🤔 I too will miss Monali as a judge on the show. Ami, have you been watching Silsila? Oh my lord! I don't know how Mouli's agreed to staying with Kunal and reliving all of those horrible memories once again. My heart will break for Ishaan if he doesn't end up with Mouli. 💔

Yes, DAZZ, a spinoff. I don't thin YRKKH is ending. Instead a new thread will start from that story, the way they have KKB and then Kundalini Bhag..

Here is the article

I am not consistent with Silsila, but I get the story with the clips that I come across. I think in the end Mauli will be wiht Kunal.
It is hard to see Pari's condition as Kunal doesn't recognize her.