Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey everyone πŸ€—
Just found this info. & me too excited πŸ˜ƒ
Dazz, if you could pleaseee keep an eye Out for this
yet to be named show, start date...😳

Yes many of you were right @sanajaved.official my costar.. Doctor Samira and Captain Salman will hit ur tv screens soon.. a fantastic script written by Maha Malik.. Directed by the power house @ashrafrubina brought to u by 6 Sigma exclusively for @arydigital.tv wish me luck

'I play the role of Captain Salman who is a commercial pilot and is madly in love with Doctor Sameera being played by Sana. Salman is a very lively individual but of course embedded with a lot of twists and turns in the story you guys will have to see the play to know more about him,' Mikaal said.

Look at this ...I can't wait...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi thelastsuspect
πŸ€—
Nice to see you participating in our discussions.

BTW, interesting user id...
You have lot of valid points.

I have mixed feelings about the girl as it seems that she or?? created havoc on SNS by disclosing the pics of her with him. All this info was given in bits and pieces to all his fans..
Earlier this account was on another actress and actor name to defame that actress.. now it is changed to their name.

https://www.instagram.com/minalmishal/

One example:
This particular picture can only be given by insider. Mishal cut the girl's glasses from the pics and posted on his insta begining of 2018 and now this pic came along with the girl...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp3kkjtlf7Z/

Mishal's post from 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdpGFRznHHz/

In nutshell, this is all done to disclose their relation to the world slowly,, my guess...It is by some internal known person.

What was the reason to do all these? You can dissect lot of things... I feel like I am Crime branch officer investigating..

Good looking , bad looking doesn't matter, integrity matters which I feel is missing here...
His image was he is different from others, brave and HONEST person who tells the truth no matter what. I guess his lie hurt his loyal fans a lot as all they wanted was him to be in good hands...

Interesting pics and very suspicious πŸ˜†

Unfortunately it's become a norm for celebrities to do things like that πŸ€” I would say very few celebs are honest honest πŸ˜† and I would still say mishal is still not like the other celebs there is still something different about him 😳

I know it can truely be hurtful but all we can do is hope for the best. And hope mishal admits to it if there is anything like that 😊

thelastsuspect thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz Ami Mish and thelastsuspect agree to all of you!
As Dazz said he gave one of the memorable characters Viplav and IKRS ( better first half ) and ViDha will always be endearing for me !!

thelastsuspect Actor wise he is one of the best out there and yes we don't have any right to question his judgement but as Ami said he always talked about not caring about anything and being honest but regarding this matter there was too much drama involved where even Eisha was dragged into which was not of good taste πŸ˜•

I love watching mishal in real life whether that is in a chat show or in an interview
maybe mishal got too carried away πŸ˜† but I still find him down to earth and Eisha too. It's sad to see some dragging Eisha in this πŸ₯± There will always be people like that. I can see all of are truely hurt by this and you guys have the right to be hurt but I would advise to you guys to take it lightly. 😊
thelastsuspect thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Last Suspect, so nice to see you participating in our discussions! I truly admire the positivity in your post and your loyalty towards Mishal as an ardent fan.😊 I'll echo the same sentiments as Ami's in the sense that MR had an image separate from every Indian celebrity. He was known for being frank and honest about his opinions and about his life. He always refrained from speaking about his personal life in his interviews which we all respected being his loyal fans. The issue is here that he blatantly lied to his fans about his involvement with Minal. He was much better off not making any statement about a supposed engagement because I don't know how he's going to backpedal himself out of this one. Even if he does admit to dating or being engaged to this actress in the future thinking that it's the norm for celebrities, he has another thing coming for him. His fans aren't going to forget why they were so fond of him that easily.

Ami, that account does seem very suspicious.πŸ€” I haven't seen any other account posting these clues alluding to a relationship between Mishal and Minal. I also noticed that MR and MM were both wearing their engagement rings in pictures from that birthday party. I don't recall seeing MR wearing that gold band in any of the pictures he posted after refuting his engagement.

I know what you mean, truely he should have not lied but sometimes it happens like that. Please don't take this matter to seriously 😳
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Thanks guys for welcoming meπŸ€—

I will try to be more involved if I know what the topic is about πŸ˜†
Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Hi Mish! Good to see you posting here! I hope you become more regular now because you've been dearly missed in all of our discussions. 😳 His denial of "not knowing the girl" was the most off-putting for me. Clearly he knows the girl and has been in the same place at the same time on more than one occasion. Did Mishal really think that his fans would miss all these details in his Instagram posts? 😳 I'm honestly very disappointed in him because his actions truly reflect the place he has in his heart for his fans. I will always respect the actor because he gave birth to my all-time favourite Indian television character. It's difficult to interpret anyone on the basis of their public image. Therefore, it would probably be smart not to get attached to a celebrity again in the future. πŸ€”

DazzπŸ€—
Oh thank you for missing me.
I am Missing you all too & our regular discussions here.
Since, my work/ travel is still keeping me quite busy for a few more weeks
I might not be here very often . But hopefully join you all very soon
& bore you guys with my usual banter πŸ˜†

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hiya, Mish... β€οΈπŸ€—
So nice to see you on the forum...
I totally like your take on Mishal's drama...
You blame yourself for trusting him rather than him not being honest.. See learned something new.. total different way of looking at things. Will try to implement whenever possible.
And totally agree with DAZZ, need to be smart not to get attached to any celebrity in future.

Regarding ,KZK, so here is the news, in USA, star stopped airing all it's shows on cable/dish network. If you want to watch start you have to subscribe to hotstar. This all happened form Jan 2019. This is odd move and didn't subscirbe to hotstar.

Ami πŸ€—

Haha, I would rather blame myself & learn from it than blame the other about
Whom I dont know much except that he's a talented actor & a decent human
I have to accept that he's in no way obligated to reveal things about his
personal life to his fans unless he wants to & ready to.
Agree with the lesson learnt about attachment part & not to have expectations.
Chalo, am a teeny bit wiser now. Hope that stays πŸ˜†

Wow, SP wants to make more money off of their digital platform now.
Probably as more viewers shift to digital medium, why not take advantage
& make them pay, Right ??

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Thanks guys for welcoming me πŸ€—

I will try to be more involved if I know what the topic is about πŸ˜†

Hi πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for welcoming you late to this forum.
It always feels good to see any fan of Mishal's joining in
discussions.
Look forward to sharing your thoughts.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

DazzπŸ€—
Oh thank you for missing me.
I am Missing you all too & our regular discussions here.
Since, my work/ travel is still keeping me quite busy for a few more weeks
I might not be here very often . But hopefully join you all very soon
& bore you guys with my usual banter πŸ˜†

We'll be waiting for you. 😊 As for Mikaal's new show, I had no idea but a lively character would be interesting to watch. πŸ˜‰ Have you watched any clips from KKB? I've watched the most recent ones from the wedding functions on Instagram. I guess King and Abhi are both getting possessive of Pragya.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm assuming this is Pakistan's first attempt at making a web series. I'm surprised by the language that's been used in this series. Not what you would expect from an entertainment industry that's renowned for their class and etiquettes. πŸ€” Nonetheless, I'm all for intense romantic scenes now that there's no fear of censorship. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6564cA2sNw[/YOUTUBE]