Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

I really want mishal to be in another serial as the lead. I don't watch kkb, though I watched some episodes just to see mishal in it πŸ˜† but I don't see him much. 😭

I too wish he had chosen to come on another show as the male lead. KKB is a very redundant story with no end in sight. I don't know how it tops the TRP chat every single week with the same storyline - Aliya and Tanu scheming to separate Abhi and Pragya. Mishal seems to be happy on the show despite his lack of screen space. πŸ˜• I hope Ekta offers him an interesting role in a web series on her app. She's been coming up with good content.
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I too wish he had chosen to come on another show as the male lead. KKB is a very redundant story with no end in sight. I don't know how it tops the TRP chat every single week with the same storyline - Aliya and Tanu scheming to separate Abhi and Pragya. Mishal seems to be happy on the show despite his lack of screen space.πŸ˜• I hope Ekta offers him an interesting role in a web series on her app. She's been coming up with good content.

Same here I hope he gets offered a better role. It surprises me how this show does well though hope his role ends soon πŸ˜†.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find this extremely hard to believe, Ami. I have the utmost sympathy for the victims of this movement. but I can't fathom a name like Rajkumar Hirani being that despicable. 😲 I really hope he's cleared of these allegations because they could be severely detrimental to his career. I don't think any other filmmaker has had the same success as Raju Hirani in the past thirty years. The man delivers every single time!

I hope things are clear very soon. Javed Akhtar and Sharman Joshi are supporting him. A very simple man and a very good filmmaker...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I hope things are clear very soon. Javed Akhtar and Sharman Joshi are supporting him. A very simple man and a very good filmmaker...

I hope so, Ami! It would be very sad otherwise. πŸ˜” I mean who do you really trust if a character like Raju Hirani's is tainted?
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
just happend to see one episode of Silsila.. and i am shocked the way story is going...Very sad for Pari...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

just happend to see one episode of Silsila.. and i am shocked the way story is going...Very sad for Pari...

I have yet to catch up on the newest episodes of Silsila, Ami. I'm watching the episodes from last week at the moment. Poor Pari is devastated by the truth! πŸ₯Ί I find the child actress playing Pari much more natural than Mishti. It may be that she's already worked on a movie which has given her some experience.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Ami - I'm not fully caught up on the episodes from last week for Silsila, but my gosh is all I have to say! Poor Pari! 😲 I don't understand what people are getting out of degrading a poor innocent child's mother. Is Pari even old enough to understand what they're trying to tell her about her mother being a home-wrecker? πŸ˜• Nandini's actions aside, I feel so bad for that poor innocent girl who revers her mother earnestly and only has her cherished memories to live by. Why take Nandini's frustration out on Pari? 😑
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw guys news from insta world.
So the lady Minal Mogam who Mishal so blatantly said he didnt even know was found standing right next to him at his sisters birthday party.πŸ˜•
It was posted looks like by one of the attendees of the party on insta.
And also based on the photos of both on insta looks like they were in Goa for New year!
May be marriage is on cardsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Ami - I'm not fully caught up on the episodes from last week for Silsila, but my gosh is all I have to say! Poor Pari! 😲 I don't understand what people are getting out of degrading a poor innocent child's mother. Is Pari even old enough to understand what they're trying to tell her about her mother being a home-wrecker? πŸ˜• Nandini's actions aside, I feel so bad for that poor innocent girl who revers her mother earnestly and only has her cherished memories to live by. Why take Nandini's frustration out on Pari? 😑

DAZZ, I just watched last Friday's episode and based on that can say yes, little girl is going through a lot. Society is such that kids suffer due to parents action and parents suffer due to kids action which should not be the case.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Btw guys news from insta world.

So the lady Minal Mogam who Mishal so blatantly said he didnt even know was found standing right next to him at his sisters birthday party.πŸ˜•
It was posted looks like by one of the attendees of the party on insta.
And also based on the photos of both on insta looks like they were in Goa for New year!
May be marriage is on cardsπŸ˜ƒ

If he found a girl then that is fine and good for him, but the thing that I didn't like is the way their relationship/ pictures were shared with the fans, was in very very bad taste.
Such pictures, edits and details can be shared by either the person himself/herself or the insider only and it was done by defaming someone else.
Practiacally there was no need to do all these things, fans would have accepted whoever he ends up with eventually but I feel that either one of them is really insecure about their relationship and wanted to make sure it culminates into engagement or marriage and that's why all this drama on SNS.

In this time and age why even he lied, he could have told I don't want to talk about my personal life. He lost the trust of his fans forever.

Who knows may be he is already married...

TFS, Avani!