Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

If she's back on the forum after the new year, then she can join us in our discussions at that time. She'll only have two episodes to catch up on if my calculation is correct. 😳 I can't wait for you guys to watch Ahsan Khan for the first time. He's a wonderful actor who will be donning a double role in this drama.

Didn't know about Ahsan. Quick google search and per wiki he has worked in many pak daramas since 2005. Excited to watch all the wonderful actors.
So, tomorrow is the day...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz i have seen Ahsan khans amazing performance in Udaari πŸ‘ . Had watched long back after suno Chanda . That repulsive character was done with ease by him!!
Two more great talent i discovered Ahsan khan and Imran Ashraf recently πŸ‘

Oh good, you watched Udhaari! He was phenomenal as the antagonist of that drama. Another actor who seems extremely humble and sorted offscreen. 😊 Imran Ashraf is a fantastic actor! I loved him in Tau Dil Ka Kya Huwa! 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Didn't know about Ahsan. Quick google search and per wiki he has worked in many pak daramas since 2005. Excited to watch all the wonderful actors.
So, tomorrow is the day...

The star cast is stellar, Ami! So many big names in this production. I'm not that big of a fan of Mawra, but you guys might like her performance. Abid Ali is the veteran actor in this drama that will take the cake in performance. πŸ‘πŸΌ I've been watching him since my childhood and he never fails to impress. 😊
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh good, you watched Udhaari! He was phenomenal as the antagonist of that drama. Another actor who seems extremely humble and sorted offscreen. 😊Imran Ashraf is a fantastic actor! I loved him in Tau Dil Ka Kya Huwa!😳

oh is it!! He is great in Ranjha ranjha kardi too . His character is very cute and hilarious 😳
Ami Dazz do checkout ! I just loved how they have shown Iqras role !!so atypical female lead . very human very realistic !
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

The star cast is stellar, Ami! So many big names in this production. I'm not that big of a fan of Mawra, but you guys might like her performance. Abid Ali is the veteran actor in this drama that will take the cake in performance. πŸ‘πŸΌ I've been watching him since my childhood and he never fails to impress. 😊

DAZZ, I watched Marwa in 'Sanam Teri Kasam' Hindi movie that was aired on one of the TV channels long time back. She performed very well. At that time I didn't even know her name or fact that she is from Pak. Through our disucssions of Pak show came to know that this is the same actress.

Who watched the first episode of Aangan? I should be able to watch in this weekend.
Also the voice over in OST is done by Farhan...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, I watched Marwa in 'Sanam Teri Kasam' Hindi movie that was aired on one of the TV channels long time back. She performed very well. At that time I didn't even know her name or fact that she is from Pak. Through our disucssions of Pak show came to know that this is the same actress.

Who watched the first episode of Aangan? I should be able to watch in this weekend.
Also the voice over in OST is done by Farhan...

I haven't watched the complete episode, but plan to this weekend. The holiday season is going to be busy. 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan-starrer 'Zero' opens to an underwhelming response

The immensely anticipated Shah Rukh Khan starrer Zero' opened to a number of mixed reviews on Friday and accumulating a generally underwhelming response from the audience as well.

According to reports circulating in the Indian media, the Anand L. Rai directorial has amassed an estimate of Rs20.14 crore at the box office on the first day of its release while the pouring reviews from critics also didn't do the film any good.

Sharing the first day box office collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted: "#Zero has underperformed on Day 1, despite extensive release [4380 screens] + #Christmas vacations... Sat and Sun biz extremely crucial... Fri 20.14 cr. India biz.

The film's opening performance, however, has still been termed better than the last Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Jab Harry Met Sejal' which collected Rs5.25 crore on its first day of release.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan-starrer 'Zero' opens to an underwhelming response

The immensely anticipated Shah Rukh Khan starrer Zero' opened to a number of mixed reviews on Friday and accumulating a generally underwhelming response from the audience as well.

According to reports circulating in the Indian media, the Anand L. Rai directorial has amassed an estimate of Rs20.14 crore at the box office on the first day of its release while the pouring reviews from critics also didn't do the film any good.

Sharing the first day box office collection, trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted: "#Zero has underperformed on Day 1, despite extensive release [4380 screens] + #Christmas vacations... Sat and Sun biz extremely crucial... Fri 20.14 cr. India biz.

The film's opening performance, however, has still been termed better than the last Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Jab Harry Met Sejal' which collected Rs5.25 crore on its first day of release.

It is disheartening news...I hope the it recovers all the money. I haven't been able to read all the reviews, but first day collection is very less.
Also, Simba is releasing next week, so reveneue will be divided.Hope the film picks up colelction. Hoping against the hope...

TFS, DAZZ!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

It is disheartening news...I hope the it recovers all the money. I haven't been able to read all the reviews, but first day collection is very less.
Also, Simba is releasing next week, so reveneue will be divided.Hope the film picks up colelction. Hoping against the hope...

TFS, DAZZ!

I'm honestly so sad for SRK, Ami. This must be such a huge disappointment! 😲
amivp thumbnail
Came across this article and thought of posting here.
What is your take on this analysis? I guess too early to say, but definately things are changing now.

Are the Khans finished at the box office?