Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll be watching the first episode tomorrow, lovely ladies. 😃
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'll be watching the first episode tomorrow, lovely ladies.😃

Ami Dazz there was curtain raiser yesterday! Not sure if that's supposed to be episode 1! All i could find was a talk show with OST release !! And airing is on 20th december of episode 1 is what i am guessing now
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami Dazz there was curtain raiser yesterday! Not sure if that's supposed to be episode 1! All i could find was a talk show with OST release !! And airing is on 20th december of episode 1 is what i am guessing now

The 20th isn't too far away, so I'm okay with the show being slightly postponed. 😉 Has anyone messaged Mish to see if she'll be joining us in our discussions? Is she still on vacation?
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

The 20th isn't too far away, so I'm okay with the show being slightly postponed.😉 Has anyone messaged Mish to see if she'll be joining us in our discussions? Is she still on vacation?

No Dazz i haven't ! Even i was wondering about Mish!
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The 20th isn't too far away, so I'm okay with the show being slightly postponed. 😉 Has anyone messaged Mish to see if she'll be joining us in our discussions? Is she still on vacation?

Yes, 20th in just few days. No, DAZZ, I haven't messaged Mish. Will do it shortly..
Since Christmas holidays are around the corner, I feel she is still on vacation, but let us see what she says.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

No Dazz i haven't ! Even i was wondering about Mish!

One of us should message her in that case asking if she'll be able to join us. She might still be on vacation because she hasn't been on the forum in a while.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, 20th in just few days. No, DAZZ, I haven't messaged Mish. Will do it shortly..
Since Christmas holidays are around the corner, I feel she is still on vacation, but let us see what she says.

Great Ami! You could be right about her still being on vacation because of Christmas break. 😊 Please let us know whether she'll be joining us or not.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great Ami! You could be right about her still being on vacation because of Christmas break. 😊 Please let us know whether she'll be joining us or not.

No reply, yet from Mish. I think she is still on vacation and didn't visit forum at all.
I am thinking she will join after new year...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

No reply, yet from Mish. I think she is still on vacation and didn't visit forum at all.
I am thinking she will join after new year...

If she's back on the forum after the new year, then she can join us in our discussions at that time. She'll only have two episodes to catch up on if my calculation is correct. 😳 I can't wait for you guys to watch Ahsan Khan for the first time. He's a wonderful actor who will be donning a double role in this drama.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

If she's back on the forum after the new year, then she can join us in our discussions at that time. She'll only have two episodes to catch up on if my calculation is correct.😳 I can't wait for you guys to watch Ahsan Khan for the first time. He's a wonderful actor who will be donning a double role in this drama.

Dazz i have seen Ahsan khans amazing performance in Udaari 👏 . Had watched long back after suno Chanda . That repulsive character was done with ease by him!!
Two more great talent i discovered Ahsan khan and Imran Ashraf recently 👏
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago