Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Completely agree what you said Dazz! Yes Dazz but there are actors like Rajkumar Rao and Irfan Khan who are not active in social media but again may be they were when they were struggling actors i am not sure !
Anyway what i really feel bad is KKB 😕 He is not even parallel lead ! He is just a side actor. That's really sad to see with actor of his caliber being side kick to someone not that great !!

I thought Rajkummar had an active Instagram account, no? I might be mistaken. 😳 Actors like Rajkummar and Irrfan are more known for their critical acclaim after having already made it in Bollywood. 😊 I really wish Mishal hadn't taken such a long break after Laagi. Things might've been different today had he opted sooner for an interesting character and script. Who's the parallel lead on KKB in that case? Vin Rana? 😕 I wish Mishal had proceeded ahead with his web series because it may have re-opened certain doors for him in terms of opportunities on the big screen and small screen. His singing debut has by far been the most disappointing! How do you go from being the second lead in a Yash Raj Production to being a side character on a Balaji television show? 😕 I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that Mishal's decisions aren't always thought through.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Nobody's posted anything in three days. 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Nobody's posted anything in three days. 😳

DAZZ, plan was to watch Lamhay and Ranjaanh Ranjaanh in the wknd but could not as it was super hectic so was not able to post anything here. Hopefully this week and will post comments.
So, sony has two new serials Patiala babes and Ladies special. Saw few clips of Patiala babes and it is different story but not sure how it will turn out.
Watched last episode of Bpnh and finally in 3-5 minutes we are shown what A's mom did...
Also one more thing, I love the little girl ( well both girls are cuties) in the Silsila montage (N's little one)..I feel like watching her scenes...😃

Do we have any news about Aangan?

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, plan was to watch Lamhay and Ranjaanh Ranjaanh in the wknd but could not as it was super hectic so was not able to post anything here. Hopefully this week and will post comments.
So, sony has two new serials Patiala babes and Ladies special. Saw few clips of Patiala babes and it is different story but not sure how it will turn out.
Watched last episode of Bpnh and finally in 3-5 minutes we are shown what A's mom did...
Also one more thing, I love the little girl ( well both girls are cuties) in the Silsila montage (N's little one)..I feel like watching her scenes...😃

I don't think there was an episode for Lamhay last week. Hopefully, you'll be able to catch up soon. Did Bpnnh already end? Oh gosh, I better watch the last few episodes soon! 😲 I was unaware of both shows on Sony, but I'll take a look soon. 😊 Both girls are cuties, but I too love Pari who is Nandini's daughter. She's a better actress than the girl playing Mishti's character. Avani might be able to update us on the status of Aangan.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am watching Ranjha Ranjha Kardi and loving it till now ! That's the only series i can manage to watch nowadays 😕
Aangan date is not yet announced! 5 or 6 teasers are out. Have you guys watched it? i loved music of all four of them the most s 😳 specially Ahad and Mawras ! But Sajal Ahads chemistry is evident the most though 😉 Someone on twitter mentioned next Wednesday some series is gonna end so it might start next week !!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Interesting names Ami ! Please let us know if it's worth watching after a while if you see it's going good 😛
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I don't think there was an episode for Lamhay last week. Hopefully, you'll be able to catch up soon. Did Bpnnh already end? Oh gosh, I better watch the last few episodes soon! 😲 I was unaware of both shows on Sony, but I'll take a look soon. 😊 Both girls are cuties, but I too love Pari who is Nandini's daughter. She's a better actress than the girl playing Mishti's character. Avani might be able to update us on the status of Aangan.

Yes, bpnh ended. A and Z had some intense scenes. I feel they could have shown more romance betwen A and Z.
So the little one's name is Pari. cute. I love the way she sits next to her dad in Montage..
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

I am watching Ranjha Ranjha Kardi and loving it till now ! That's the only series i can manage to watch nowadays 😕
Aangan date is not yet announced! 5 or 6 teasers are out. Have you guys watched it? i loved music of all four of them the most s 😳 specially Ahad and Mawras ! But Sajal Ahads chemistry is evident the most though 😉 Someone on twitter mentioned next Wednesday some series is gonna end so it might start next week !!

I didn't watch the other trailer of Angan, only the ones that you posted here. Will have to catchup then.
WOW from next week, that will be good. TFS, Avani!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, bpnh ended. A and Z had some intense scenes. I feel they could have shown more romance betwen A and Z.
So the little one's name is Pari. cute. I love the way she sits next to her dad in Montage..

You have me intrigued, Ami! I need to catch up on those final episodes of Bpnnh before they become unavailable. Pari is a little darling on the show! I think the show's been given a new life with the leap and the transition to Voot. No matter what, Mouli shouldn't reunite with Kunal after everything. They should unite Mouli with Ishaan and allow her to co-parent with Kunal like two mature adults.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Aangan teasers if you havent watched
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_X6g_SFGBg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Qz2KFQFM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsGEM-ttdg[/YOUTUBE]

Love the background music of first two 👏
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago