Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
DAZZ, did you read new article?
It seems that silsila will be going on voot and wrap up for bpnh.

I read J's insta post and i feel actors are very sensible towards their fans. She and Rajesh both are appreciating the viewers a lot and trying to convince them. Lot of fans seems to be shattered about this as all had hopes that it will move to voot...

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I guess he really is on a social media detox as Ami suggested. I just don't understand why he'd be on this detox having an active role on a current television show.🤔 Wouldn't he want to connect with his audience now more than ever? Avani, do you think he's irked by the second rumour of him quitting the show? He seems to have disappeared from Instagram after his clarification. On second thought, it probably is a break from all networking sites because he stopped tweeting and posting on FaceBook a while back.

Yes Exactly Dazz! I don't think it's the rumours keeping him away ! Ami should be right . Also He might be just bored of his own posts 😆 Also was wondering if his PR posted all this while and now they are no more in picture ? Just a guess . And coming to rumours there were so many articles about him and Minal ! But when did him quitting KKB news come ? Have not come across any articles . So was surprised his angry post on that . That too for a series where he hardly appears to have any significant contribution 😕 Anyway i wouldn't mind him being away. All i want is him to be successful as he deserves it and i don't see any use coming out of his social media presence !!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, did you read new article?

It seems that silsila will be going on voot and wrap up for bpnh.

I read J's insta post and i feel actors are very sensible towards their fans. She and Rajesh both are appreciating the viewers a lot and trying to convince them. Lot of fans seems to be shattered about this as all had hopes that it will move to voot...

I hadn't come across these two articles, but gosh how will I be able to watch from outside of India? 😭 Surprisingly, Bpnnh wasn't even on air for a year if my memory serves me correct. I personally feel there isn't much left to show besides the murder mystery, so it's best to bid the show adieu. I hope Anjana gets the punishment she deserves for all of her atrocious sins. 😡
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yes Exactly Dazz! I don't think it's the rumours keeping him away ! Ami should be right . Also He might be just bored of his own posts 😆 Also was wondering if his PR posted all this while and now they are no more in picture ? Just a guess . And coming to rumours there were so many articles about him and Minal ! But when did him quitting KKB news come ? Have not come across any articles . So was surprised his angry post on that . That too for a series where he hardly appears to have any significant contribution 😕 Anyway i wouldn't mind him being away. All i want is him to be successful as he deserves it and i don't see any use coming out of his social media presence !!

The problem with Mishal is that he never used his social media accounts to his advantage. You can't be a public figure and expect to keep your life completely private. He's hindering his own popularity by not being open and responsive to his fans. I never understood why Mishal's posts weren't ever current. He was notorious for posting older material from lord knows when in an attempt to pass it on as the current happenings in his life. I truly hope that changes when he returns from his detox. Who knows he might have a special announcement for us all when he returns? 😉
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

The problem with Mishal is that he never used his social media accounts to his advantage. You can't be a public figure and expect to keep your life completely private. He's hindering his own popularity by not being open and responsive to his fans. I never understood why Mishal's posts weren't ever current. He was notorious for posting older material from lord knows when in an attempt to pass it on as the current happenings in his life. I truly hope that changes when he returns from his detox. Who knows he might have a special announcement for us all when he returns?😉

Being a very private person myself i kind of relate to him Dazz. i think If he doesn't want to share his personal life it should be fine . I don't know but i feel in this age of social media fans including me of course expect more and more and instead of their work their whole life becomes a spotlight! Some enjoy it but some wouldn't ! Because being passionate about acting is totally different from all this social media interaction etc ! But i am not even sure if reason behind his posts is reluctance to share !
I think problem with Mishal is he either got distracted what with music albums or being too choosy and ending up with series where he hardly matters etc than anything else for his decreasing popularity!
Just my thoughts . I am saying this because i feel really uncomfortable to post anything on Social media ! But being an ardent fan of his i am sure you would know better than me 😳
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

I hadn't come across these two articles, but gosh how will I be able to watch from outside of India? 😭 Surprisingly, Bpnnh wasn't even on air for a year if my memory serves me correct. I personally feel there isn't much left to show besides the murder mystery, so it's best to bid the show adieu. I hope Anjana gets the punishment she deserves for all of her atrocious sins. 😡

DAZZ, I think channel will keep international viewers in mind. They can't shift Silsila like this. Either they will give proper end to the show and start new chapter on Voot or will be avail to all viewers.
It seems that bpnh will end this week as per the latest news, so not sure how many things they will cover. Seems that it will be happy ending.

amivp thumbnail

Being a very private person myself i kind of relate to him Dazz. i think If he doesn't want to share his personal life it should be fine . I don't know but i feel in this age of social media fans including me of course expect more and more and instead of their work their whole life becomes a spotlight! Some enjoy it but some wouldn't ! Because being passionate about acting is totally different from all this social media interaction etc ! But i am not even sure if reason behind his posts is reluctance to share !
I think problem with Mishal is he either got distracted what with music albums or being too choosy and ending up with series where he hardly matters etc than anything else for his decreasing popularity!
Just my thoughts . I am saying this because i feel really uncomfortable to post anything on Social media ! But being an ardent fan of his i am sure you would know better than me 😳

So, regarding the rumor that he quit kkb here is the fan insta link. I could not find the article. Guess is may be the it was deleted by the sites????

I feel for KKB, makers didn't give him the role that he signed up for otherwise why would he be in the main frame with the leads. Somewhere something is going on that we are not aware of. Either internal polictics or may be the TRP or something else. I am surprised that such show is drawing TRPs where there is no story at all.. MAkers are showing carrot to the viewers and this show's viewers are easily gullible, in my POV

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Avani, I understand your reluctance completely about your privacy on social media. I don't have any accounts on any of the major platforms myself because of that hesitation. Nonetheless, we're not famous like Mishal. 😊 Social media has made celebrities far more accessible now than they were ten years ago. I don't see any harm in a celebrity wanting to communicate with his audience through a networking site. In my honest opinion, celebrities from all around the world maintain their accounts for one reason and one reason only - relevance. As a public figure, there's always a certain degree of curiosity that a fan possesses in relation to a star's personal life. Social media feeds off that hunger by allowing said celebrities to remain relevant in today's day and age. The spotlight works in their favour. I agree that your work should speak for itself, but if an intimate connection with your audience wasn't important then wouldn't stars like Amitabh, Aamir, and Akshay have all been off social media? Just my two cents. 😳
Mishal has been quite vocal about his happiness on being a part of KKB. However, I often wonder if it's just a farce for the media outlets in India and not actually his fans. If Mishal was unhappy with Viplav's characterization after the leap on IKRS, how on earth could he be satisfied playing King in all these months? He's become second fiddle to Shabir Ahluwalia who actually replaced him in 2011! Shabir's popularity grew leaps and bounds by remaining in the limelight unlike Mishal who drifted off into oblivion. It might just be me, but I feel as if Mishal now looks up to Shabir as the bigger star and doesn't consider him to be his equal. 🤔 Mishal has taken steps backwards in his decision to play the parallel lead in a Balaji production. I pray this decision doesn't have any implication on his career by restricting his chances of attaining the role of a lead character on a prime time show in the future.
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

So, regarding the rumor that he quit kkb here is the fan insta link. I could not find the article. Guess is may be the it was deleted by the sites????

I feel for KKB, makers didn't give him the role that he signed up for otherwise why would he be in the main frame with the leads. Somewhere something is going on that we are not aware of. Either internal polictics or may be the TRP or something else. I am surprised that such show is drawing TRPs where there is no story at all.. MAkers are showing carrot to the viewers and this show's viewers are easily gullible, in my POV

Thanks for sharing, Ami! 🤗 I agree, there may be more than what meets the eye. I just wish Mishal had used his talent elsewhere.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

Avani, I understand your reluctance completely about your privacy on social media. I don't have any accounts on any of the major platforms myself because of that hesitation. Nonetheless, we're not famous like Mishal. 😊 Social media has made celebrities far more accessible now than they were ten years ago. I don't see any harm in a celebrity wanting to communicate with his audience through a networking site. In my honest opinion, celebrities from all around the world maintain their accounts for one reason and one reason only - relevance. As a public figure, there's always a certain degree of curiosity that a fan possesses in relation to a star's personal life. Social media feeds off that hunger by allowing said celebrities to remain relevant in today's day and age. The spotlight works in their favour. I agree that your work should speak for itself, but if an intimate connection with your audience wasn't important then wouldn't stars like Amitabh, Aamir, and Akshay have all been off social media? Just my two cents.😳
Mishal has been quite vocal about his happiness on being a part of KKB. However, I often wonder if it's just a farce for the media outlets in India and not actually his fans. If Mishal was unhappy with Viplav's characterization after the leap on IKRS, how on earth could he be satisfied playing King in all these months? He's become second fiddle to Shabir Ahluwalia who actually replaced him in 2011! Shabir's popularity grew leaps and bounds by remaining in the limelight unlike Mishal who drifted off into oblivion. It might just be me, but I feel as if Mishal now looks up to Shabir as the bigger star and doesn't consider him to be his equal.🤔 Mishal has taken steps backwards in his decision to play the parallel lead in a Balaji production. I pray this decision doesn't have any implication on his career by restricting his chances of attaining the role of a lead character on a prime time show in the future.

Completely agree what you said Dazz! Yes Dazz but there are actors like Rajkumar Rao and Irfan Khan who are not active in social media but again may be they were when they were struggling actors i am not sure !
Anyway what i really feel bad is KKB 😕 He is not even parallel lead ! He is just a side actor. That's really sad to see with actor of his caliber being side kick to someone not that great !!