Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I really wanted to watch Dastaan-e-Mohabbat as I like historical shows especailly the romantic ones.
I saw Jodha-Akbar for couple months and really liked it,. It was played by Rajat and Paridihi and was fantabulous show. The dialogues, direction, set, actors everything was par excellence.

I couldn't connect with the promo of Dastaan-e-Mohabbat and still watched few scenes, but couldn't enjoy the show. The set is lacking the royal setting in some of the scenes, some backgorund pictures are used.Direction itself is not upto the mark. I always go back to jodha-akbar comparison...
You couldn't have explained it much better than this in the above highlighted. Sonarika looks very good, very simple as Anarkali..
I beleive Shaheer played Arjuna in the past. Guy is lucky to get varitey of roles and good thing is he is ready to play different roles.

I didn't watch Jodha Akbar, but I did watch Prithvi Raj Chauhan many years ago. I thought Rajat was adorable as the young Prithvi and had really good chemistry with his co-actress Mugda. Shaheer gained immense popularity from Mahabharata which is why I expected him to nail Saleem's character. I also think Shaheer had more chemistry with Erica in comparison to Sonarika. I also find the background score to be off with the historical setting of the show. I might be influenced by the bits and pieces I have seen of Mughal-e-Azam, but I expected more traditional music keeping the story, theme, and characters in mind. Thus far, Sonarika has been a delight to watch! 👍🏼
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Mishal hasn't posted on Instagram in nearly nine days. What's the deal? 😕 Does anyone know? 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mishal hasn't posted on Instagram in nearly nine days. What's the deal?😕 Does anyone know?😳

No idea Dazz! I really hope he is busy shooting for web series as Doctor 😳
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was able to catch the 13th episode today. 😳 I don't know if Rija made her decision in haste because she seemed to have prioritized her modeling career over her husband. Hashir was never fond of her career and put his foot down when Rija crossed her boundaries in his opinion. I don't know why he was going on about cultural limitations when he himself isn't following the rules. The typical patriarchal mindset and a holier-than-thou attitude. 😳 I don't think Rija was ever "in love" with Hashir. At this point, I don't even know if he was "in love" with her either. 😕 I agree with your sentiments about Firoza, but I also feel that she's trapped in this mess just as badly as Hashir. She wants out of this marriage, yet has no idea how to explore her options. I don't know if she's being insidious or if she's truly afraid of hurting Bibi Jaan after the fight Bibi Jaan's put up for attaining her rightful position in Hashir's life. 🤔

I think, Rija's decision was not right, she took this decision in haste. As you mentioned, her priority is her career and based on their scenes you don't feel like there is any hubby wife relation, more like friends/roommates. Coming episodes will make things cleare about Firoza.
I feel that if there is no twists then it is very simple story, Rija is gone, Firoza is also not interested so now these two need to fall in love, so I feel there might be more to Firoza. Let us see how it goes...
amivp thumbnail

I didn't watch Jodha Akbar, but I did watch Prithvi Raj Chauhan many years ago. I thought Rajat was adorable as the young Prithvi and had really good chemistry with his co-actress Mugda. Shaheer gained immense popularity from Mahabharata which is why I expected him to nail Saleem's character. I also think Shaheer had more chemistry with Erica in comparison to Sonarika. I also find the background score to be off with the historical setting of the show. I might be influenced by the bits and pieces I have seen of Mughal-e-Azam, but I expected more traditional music keeping the story, theme, and characters in mind. Thus far, Sonarika has been a delight to watch! 👍🏼

Rajat and Paridhi had superb chemistry as Jodha and Akbar. Both performed exceedingly well in this series, Rajat always had upper hand. I came to know Rajat thru JA, didn't watch PC.
I am not able to find good clips from JA but here is one from the shoot.
It was dubbed in other languages also.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Same here, DAZZ, no idea. As Avani mentioned, I guess he might be busy with his web series shoot.. Hoping for the best...

On a lighter note, it seems that he is on social media detox ...😆😆 He stopped tweeting a month back, so you never know what is going on.
Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Why are people making it seem that he's upset with his fans, Avani? 😕 I thought I missed out on something which is why I asked here.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

I think, Rija's decision was not right, she took this decision in haste. As you mentioned, her priority is her career and based on their scenes you don't feel like there is any hubby wife relation, more like friends/roommates. Coming episodes will make things cleare about Firoza.
I feel that if there is no twists then it is very simple story, Rija is gone, Firoza is also not interested so now these two need to fall in love, so I feel there might be more to Firoza. Let us see how it goes...

Based on what they've shown so far, I don't think it'll be easy for Firoza to divorce Hashir. In the later episodes, her plight comes more to light. Will Bibi Jaan support Firoza once she's made aware of the truth? I can't really say. On one hand, I feel that she'll understand Firoza's sentiments regarding her marriage and on the other hand I feel that she'll give in to the apprehensions of their feudal society. Either way, Firoza will be an obstacle in Hashir and Alina's story whether deliberate or not.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are people making it seem that he's upset with his fans, Avani?😕 I thought I missed out on something which is why I asked here.

Dazz i think they are discussing what Meenu has mentioned about the rumour! They might be guessing he is upset but i don't see why would he bother now when all rumours are put down !
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Dazz i think they are discussing what Meenu has mentioned about the rumour! They might be guessing he is upset but i don't see why would he bother now when all rumours are put down !

I guess he really is on a social media detox as Ami suggested. I just don't understand why he'd be on this detox having an active role on a current television show. 🤔 Wouldn't he want to connect with his audience now more than ever? Avani, do you think he's irked by the second rumour of him quitting the show? He seems to have disappeared from Instagram after his clarification. On second thought, it probably is a break from all networking sites because he stopped tweeting and posting on FaceBook a while back.