Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

I agree rather than stretching it is better to wrap up on a very good note. The show is very successful among online and international viewers. I feel Jen-Harsh chemistry will go down the history with this serial.
J has very strong fan following and to be accepted by her fans as well is great achievement for H ( in terms of chemistry)

Regarding Lamhay, I didn't get chance to watch after 6th episode. I plan to catchup on all during Thanksgiving weekend. and for sure will be updating here.
Now that Aleeina and Grandma are team it wil be an interesting story going forward.
Seems that until 6th episode Aleena was also not sure if Hashir was married or not.

It definitely is an achievement, Ami. ๐Ÿ˜Š The story has progressed further in the six episodes you have missed. I don't want to spoil the story for you, so I'll wait for you to catch up. Lamhay has been a good show thus far, but I liked Khamoshi even more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello dearies๐Ÿค—
I am not watching anything currently with my busy office schedule and WMDT was my last pak serial but I came across this series from youtube recommendation and read the review and seems to be one interesting series to look out for.
I am not sure if i can check out this anytime soon or catch up with Lamhay but thought of sharing with you guys as reviews are good and characters seem to be very interesting .

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEbT-p8KOO8[/YOUTUBE]

I have not watched the epi yet but this review caught my interest. Name of the series gives totally different perception !

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello dearies๐Ÿค—

I am not watching anything currently with my busy office schedule and WMDT was my last pak serial but I came across this series from youtube recommendation and read the review and seems to be one interesting series to look out for.
I am not sure if i can check out this anytime soon or catch up with Lamhay but thought of sharing with you guys as reviews are good and characters seem to be very interesting .

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEbT-p8KOO8[/YOUTUBE]

I have not watched the epi yet but this review caught my interest. Name of the series gives totally different perception !

Guys I just couldnt resist and watched first episode and in a go watched all 3 episodes.
Just loved it. Its such a refreshing story. As said in the review , story of two characters of the world which we come across atleast in subcontinents but never give a seconds thoought of.
Love the combo of Iqra , Syed and imran Ashraf ๐Ÿ‘ Most of all kudos to the story writer and director for such characters๐Ÿ‘

Dazz, Ami Mish please do check out this one. I think you guys will love it๐Ÿ˜‰

PS : Dont go by the name! I was all hestiant as i was bored of the story around unwanted marriages or tragic ones etc after watching WMDT,Suno Chanda , Aisi hai Tanhai. This one is no where like any of these๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

It definitely is an achievement, Ami. ๐Ÿ˜Š The story has progressed further in the six episodes you have missed. I don't want to spoil the story for you, so I'll wait for you to catch up. Lamhay has been a good show thus far, but I liked Khamoshi even more. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khamoshi had more characters with lengthy roles and also totally different story, more realistic.
Wtih Lamhay only 3 major players and at times you feel that male character could have avoided multiple marraiges..it is little odd for such educated guy to make with such decisions. But again out of fear of losing his granny may be he is taking such decisions.

Also, I learned from the articles that fans are requesting not to end bpnh so there might be good news for the fans...
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Guys I just couldnt resist and watched first episode and in a go watched all 3 episodes.
Just loved it. Its such a refreshing story. As said in the review , story of two characters of the world which we come across atleast in subcontinents but never give a seconds thoought of.
Love the combo of Iqra , Syed and imran Ashraf ๐Ÿ‘ Most of all kudos to the story writer and director for such characters๐Ÿ‘

Dazz, Ami Mish please do check out this one. I think you guys will love it๐Ÿ˜‰

PS : Dont go by the name! I was all hestiant as i was bored of the story around unwanted marriages or tragic ones etc after watching WMDT,Suno Chanda , Aisi hai Tanhai. This one is no where like any of these๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks, Avani for recommending! For sure will check this out. I tried to watch the video that you posted but it is blocked here. I am going to find it online and watch it during my long weekend break next week. Seems to be interesting..
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Khamoshi had more characters with lengthy roles and also totally different story, more realistic.
Wtih Lamhay only 3 major players and at times you feel that male character could have avoided multiple marraiges..it is little odd for such educated guy to make with such decisions. But again out of fear of losing his granny may be he is taking such decisions.

Also, I learned from the articles that fans are requesting not to end bpnh so there might be good news for the fans...

I agree, Ami. You wouldn't expect multiple marriages from a foreign-educated entrepreneur, but in Hashir's case two of those marriages don't mean anything to him. He comes from a feudal society and was the victim of an old-age tradition at a very young age where he had no say in the matter; hence, the deep-rooted hatred for Firoza. His "nikkah" with Alina is a business contract that comes with terms and conditions. If Bepannah isn't ending anytime soon, then I presume they'll delay the details of the murder mystery for the timebeing. I wonder what the creatives will come up with next to fill in the gaps of this story. ๐Ÿค”
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Thanks, Avani for recommending! For sure will check this out. I tried to watch the video that you posted but it is blocked here. I am going to find it online and watch it during my long weekend break next week. Seems to be interesting..

Iqra Aziz is on a roll, Avani! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Imran Ashraf too is a very competent actor, so the combination of the two should work wonders in this drama. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll try my best to catch up on this drama soon although I have my plate full with Lamhay, Bepannah, and Silsila. My parents are watching Dastaan-e-Mohabbat and are fans of the show. Have any of you watched? I was able to catch a few episodes with my parents and thought Sonarika was doing a fantastic job as Anarkali. Loved Shaheer as Dev Dixit on KRPKAB and I commend him on choosing a character that will constantly draw comparisons with a stalwart like Dilip Kumar, however I find that his dialogue delivery is often off on this show. ๐Ÿ˜• His rage isn't what you would expect of an upcoming Mughal emperor who was to rule over the entire subcontinent. ๐Ÿค”
amivp thumbnail

I agree, Ami. You wouldn't expect multiple marriages from a foreign-educated entrepreneur, but in Hashir's case two of those marriages don't mean anything to him. He comes from a feudal society and was the victim of an old-age tradition at a very young age where he had no say in the matter; hence, the deep-rooted hatred for Firoza. His "nikkah" with Alina is a business contract that comes with terms and conditions. If Bepannah isn't ending anytime soon, then I presume they'll delay the details of the murder mystery for the timebeing. I wonder what the creatives will come up with next to fill in the gaps of this story. ๐Ÿค”

So, finally watched until 10th of lamhay. Story changed drastically, I didn't expcet this behaviour from Rija. I think Hashir was not jealous just protective of Rija. She took things from totally different angel and took divorce decision in haste.I was shocked with her decision.
Firoza also seems to be in love with someone else and is fooling granny big time. I thought she is a good person but things are changing..
I think now Hashir and Alina will come close. Hmm didn't expect this story, especailly behaviour from women and you explained it right about the two marriage, one with Firoza and another one with Alina.
Granny shares everything with Firoza, she even shared that Alina is wife of Hashir on paper. i didn't like that..Firoza is going to break her trust big time.

amivp thumbnail

Iqra Aziz is on a roll, Avani! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Imran Ashraf too is a very competent actor, so the combination of the two should work wonders in this drama. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll try my best to catch up on this drama soon although I have my plate full with Lamhay, Bepannah, and Silsila. My parents are watching Dastaan-e-Mohabbat and are fans of the show. Have any of you watched? I was able to catch a few episodes with my parents and thought Sonarika was doing a fantastic job as Anarkali. Loved Shaheer as Dev Dixit on KRPKAB and I commend him on choosing a character that will constantly draw comparisons with a stalwart like Dilip Kumar, however I find that his dialogue delivery is often off on this show. ๐Ÿ˜• His rage isn't what you would expect of an upcoming Mughal emperor who was to rule over the entire subcontinent. ๐Ÿค”

DAZZ, I really wanted to watch Dastaan-e-Mohabbat as I like historical shows especailly the romantic ones.
I saw Jodha-Akbar for couple months and really liked it,. It was played by Rajat and Paridihi and was fantabulous show. The dialogues, direction, set, actors everything was par excellence.

I couldn't connect with the promo of Dastaan-e-Mohabbat and still watched few scenes, but couldn't enjoy the show. The set is lacking the royal setting in some of the scenes, some backgorund pictures are used.Direction itself is not upto the mark. I always go back to jodha-akbar comparison...
You couldn't have explained it much better than this in the above highlighted. Sonarika looks very good, very simple as Anarkali..
I beleive Shaheer played Arjuna in the past. Guy is lucky to get varitey of roles and good thing is he is ready to play different roles.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

So, finally watched until 10th of lamhay. Story changed drastically, I didn't expcet this behaviour from Rija. I think Hashir was not jealous just protective of Rija. She took things from totally different angel and took divorce decision in haste.I was shocked with her decision.
Firoza also seems to be in love with someone else and is fooling granny big time. I thought she is a good person but things are changing..
I think now Hashir and Alina will come close. Hmm didn't expect this story, especailly behaviour from women and you explained it right about the two marriage, one with Firoza and another one with Alina.
Granny shares everything with Firoza, she even shared that Alina is wife of Hashir on paper. i didn't like that..Firoza is going to break her trust big time.

I was able to catch the 13th episode today. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't know if Rija made her decision in haste because she seemed to have prioritized her modeling career over her husband. Hashir was never fond of her career and put his foot down when Rija crossed her boundaries in his opinion. I don't know why he was going on about cultural limitations when he himself isn't following the rules. The typical patriarchal mindset and a holier-than-thou attitude. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't think Rija was ever "in love" with Hashir. At this point, I don't even know if he was "in love" with her either. ๐Ÿ˜• I agree with your sentiments about Firoza, but I also feel that she's trapped in this mess just as badly as Hashir. She wants out of this marriage, yet has no idea how to explore her options. I don't know if she's being insidious or if she's truly afraid of hurting Bibi Jaan after the fight Bibi Jaan's put up for attaining her rightful position in Hashir's life. ๐Ÿค”