Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hi Dazz & Ami 🤗

Sorry to keep you guys guessing, My trip this time was planned last minute.
Thanks Avani for informing.
Actually I will be here for sometime, work cum vacation.
Since I will be busy travelling, I might not be regular in the forum for a while.
Meanwhile you all have fun discussing 😃

Oh btw, did any of you check out Mishal's latest insta post ?
He seems to be really annoyed with all the rumors about him quitting the show.

Speaking of which, I haven't watched KKB lately 😳
Ami, have you been keeping up with it ?

Great to hear from you, Mish! 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful time in your home city as you work and vacation at the same time. 😉 Please do drop in whenever you get the chance because the forum feels empty even when one of us is missing. ❤️ Hmmm, why are there so many rumours afloat about MR? First his engagement and now him quitting the show. 😕 I guess the haters are still gonna hate. 😡
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

This 'Indian Idol 10' contestant gives vocals for Sony TV's 'Chandragupta Maurya'

Producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary is gearing up for his new show Chandragupta Maurya, the upcoming historical series will be a continuation of his show Porus.

As we know, the show will feature young actor Kartikey Malviya as young Chandragupta. After playing Chanakya in Porus, actor Tarun Khanna will be again seen portraying the role of Chanakya in Chandragupta Maurya. Also actor Saurabh Raaj Jain will play an important role in the show.

Now, the news coming in is that producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary has roped in a singer from Indian Idol.

According to reports, Indian Idol contestant Salman Ali has been roped to sing the title track of the show.

Salman Ali is one of the strongest contestant on the show, his singing has already garnered him lot of praise.

So happy for him. This versatile & talented singer deserves this & more . 👏

I think Salman's most endearing quality aside from his superb talent is that he's so grounded. A truly deserving accomplishment for this bundle of talent. I truly hope good things come his way after Indian Idol. Thanks for sharing, Mish! 🤗
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Dazz & Ami 🤗

Sorry to keep you guys guessing, My trip this time was planned last minute.
Thanks Avani for informing.
Actually I will be here for sometime, work cum vacation.
Since I will be busy travelling, I might not be regular in the forum for a while.
Meanwhile you all have fun discussing 😃

Oh btw, did any of you check out Mishal's latest insta post ?
He seems to be really annoyed with all the rumors about him quitting the show.

Speaking of which, I haven't watched KKB lately 😳
Ami, have you been keeping up with it ?

Mish, super excited to see you on the forum.🤗❤️ You have gala time with family and friends.
Work and vacay with family back home seems exciting and fun. Atleast you get to spend more time back home with family rather than limited days...
Please be on the forum whenever you get chance.😃

Yes, really feel bad for Mishal regarding rumors. Good that he clarified this through his post. Still i don't understand what people get by doing this? Somewhere I feel some conspiracy is going on in the industry since long... So much jealousy, hate, for what???

Also, I haven't watched KKB since long, read updates on and off and thru his insta posts get to know that now atleast his costumes are changed. HaHaHa. BTW, he looks dashing in that function costumes.
I guess it will take another 3-4 months for King to turn negative.😆😆😆. He is not given enough screen space, creatives are not utilizing his talent at all.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I think Salman's most endearing quality aside from his superb talent is that he's so grounded. A truly deserving accomplishment for this bundle of talent. I truly hope good things come his way after Indian Idol. Thanks for sharing, Mish! 🤗

Mish, Thanks for sharing this article!!!
I am very very happy to learn this. He is so deserving and is consistent in his singing.
I agree with DAZZ, he is so grounded. Too much appreciation and attention but you can see that ego never takes over, he remains humble.

Also, past weekend, Soumya was eliminated...

amivp thumbnail

some news about bpnh and silsila. Seems that both will go off air soon as per this article.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sitara-replace-bepannah-tantra-take-silsila-s-slot-181112
Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

some news about bpnh and silsila. Seems that both will go off air soon as per this article.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sitara-replace-bepannah-tantra-take-silsila-s-slot-181112

I'm not surprised at all since DD already quit the show. What I wouldn't like to see is Kunal and Mouli reuniting in the end after everything they've shown. There's no reason for Mouli to re-embrace her ex once again when he made it very clear that there was no love left between them. As for Bepannah, they're nearing the climax of the show with a major revelation. Thank you for sharing< Ami. 🤗
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Yes, Yes, Finally!

Thanks, Avani!!!! What a good news!
I was eagerly waiting for this one.
It is altogether a totally different story. Very interesting... I hope they will release the date soon.
Sajal and Ahad are playing totally different roles.👏👏

Yes Ami totally impressed with trailer 👏
And HunTv is totally cashing in on Sajal Ahad pair popularity !! It seems Mawra Hocames role is the narrator and the whole serial is with her perspective but she is almost non existent in the trailer 😃
Dazz yes India can be shown negatively in the show but i think in history of partition both sides has ample reason to blame each other . Each story has someone to blame this side or that . Will have to see how they depict it 😊
Mish enjoy your vacation to the fullest here 🤗 😉
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

I'm not surprised at all since DD already quit the show. What I wouldn't like to see is Kunal and Mouli reuniting in the end after everything they've shown. There's no reason for Mouli to re-embrace her ex once again when he made it very clear that there was no love left between them. As for Bepannah, they're nearing the climax of the show with a major revelation. Thank you for sharing< Ami. 🤗

oh, bpnh major revelation and climax. I better read/watch the last few episodes. Want to know how Y and P murder was executed and the details about the dairy...
I have watched bpnh since a month or two.
Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

oh, bpnh major revelation and climax. I better read/watch the last few episodes. Want to know how Y and P murder was executed and the details about the dairy...
I have watched bpnh since a month or two.

The mystery surrounding Harshvardhan Hooda's past is finally being unveiled, Ami. I'm sure this subplot will solve the remaining mysteries on the show if it's nearing its end. It would make sense to conclude this show on a logical note rather than dragging it for no reason. I will, however, miss Jenny's chemistry with Harshad.

Ami, have you been watching Lamhay? 😳
amivp thumbnail

The mystery surrounding Harshvardhan Hooda's past is finally being unveiled, Ami. I'm sure this subplot will solve the remaining mysteries on the show if it's nearing its end. It would make sense to conclude this show on a logical note rather than dragging it for no reason. I will, however, miss Jenny's chemistry with Harshad.

Ami, have you been watching Lamhay? 😳

I agree rather than stretching it is better to wrap up on a very good note. The show is very successful among online and international viewers. I feel Jen-Harsh chemistry will go down the history with this serial.
J has very strong fan following and to be accepted by her fans as well is great achievement for H ( in terms of chemistry)

Regarding Lamhay, I didn't get chance to watch after 6th episode. I plan to catchup on all during Thanksgiving weekend. and for sure will be updating here.
Now that Aleeina and Grandma are team it wil be an interesting story going forward.
Seems that until 6th episode Aleena was also not sure if Hashir was married or not.