Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Haha, looks like confusion's cleared as per Mishal's statement.. Hope there's no more to it
than what he's said, please

Ahh, Aditi does look pretty & TFS some lovely songs Avani πŸ€—
I had no idea she's acted in a few movies, Hindi & Punjabi .
Good for her. Hope she succeeds well given her acting abilities.
Hey, the guy in that movie, Anurag Sinha is a very good actor too.
I remember watching him in POW on SP.
He had a similar role in that, a POW turned terrorist ...lol

You should be happy & relieved you are not watching Silsila, Avani.
The story is going further downhill now by weakening Mauli, the only
strong character in the show. Aditi made such an impact as Mauli.
It's really heartbreakin* to watch this character fall down, but I can't stop watching
either. Still holding on to hopes of her bouncing back to the strong Mauli I fell in love with
Can you believe they are making her plead with her soon to be ex to come back to her ??
Can they go any lower with her? It's very frustrating ...
Sorry for my banter, got carried away

The thought of Mishal & Aditi in a show sounds awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ Avani
Both are very strong & natural actors. Yes, they can do wonders given a good script.
Let's hope this happens sometime.😳

Mish, I have a slightly different opinion on Mouli's character sketch. I think her character is probably the most realistic out of all four, although I'm sure there are douchebags out there in the world like Kunal and Nandini who betray their spouses and their BFFs. When you're head over heels in love with someone, those feelings don't dissipate into thin air without a second thought. In Mouli's case, her character is struggling with the moments she's spent with her husband in marital bliss and the infidelity that's occurred under her own nose. Her happily married life was nothing but an illusion and that must be daunting for her in so many ways. While I don't support her in pleading with her husband to come back to her, I can imagine her not wanting to let go of those memories and sentiments that she cherishes so fondly. I also believe that pregnancy cements the love that you have for spouse even further. I think it's the most special feeling in the world to carry the physical manifestation of the love you share with your husband in your own womb. Imagine having to sort through those emotions while being cheated on by the love of your life in an extremely aloof manner. In due time, Mouli will emerge stronger than ever unperturbed by all that's occurred in her life. She just needs time to accept the truth and heal from all of the afflictions she's undergone.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivth0rep3mA[/YOUTUBE]
Wow Ami, I don't have enough words to praise these two and their talent as singers! Superb! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mish, I wish you had watched Rising Star season 2 for Hemant Brijwasi. πŸ˜ƒ
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Engagement peeche khade ladka ladki ki hai ... meri nahi baba

Haha, this caption from Mishal on his latest post says it alll. A classic reply
to all rumor mongers out there πŸ‘
Good one Mishal πŸ‘πŸΌ. Hope they think a million times before coming up with
any more of their cheap gimmicks .
But still it's very disturbing & shocks me the extent they would go to...
I mean what do they get out of it ????😲

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Wow Ami, I don't have enough words to praise these two and their talent as singers! Superb! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

TFS Daz πŸ€—
I know Dazz, feel bad for not watching that show.
I remember you & Ami discussing here, but somehow missed it all.
Well, will look out for the next season & Ravi Dubey's hosting.
Hopefully he will be back 😳

I have no doubt this season's winner will be Salman...what a talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Amazing range & a versatile voice he has. Deserves to win πŸ‘πŸΌ
But I am torn...😭
I want Vibhor also to win, you see...love his style & voice ❀️
And he is such a "cool performer πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway, May the best contestant win πŸ˜›

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ami, I'm just as taken aback by Mishal. Surely, he was aware of what was going on in the comments section of his Instagram. He must've had an inkling that these trolls knew personal details about his relationship with Minal, yet he still chose to stay mum. Eisha has been abused countless times on his Instagram account, yet there's never been any reaction from Mishal in defense of his friend. I always thought he was maintaining a dignified silence by not stooping to the level of these trolls, but now I'm seriously baffled by his attitude. Has Minal worked in films? If so, then the mystery actress just might be her.

DAZZ, I don't think this girl worked in any films, it is just TV series.
But for sure she knows Mishal's sister as they do interact on insta. i read their comments on two posts. Again this could be their friendship and Mishal doesn't even know about it.
TFS the bollywood artticle! As Mish mentioned he is strongly denying these rumors and also gave hint in his latest post. So, I guess it is better to beleive him. Based on his interviews that i read so far atleast can conculde that he won't deny if there was an ounce of truth to this news. But again only time will tell.
Regarding these trolls, I feel that they are both after Mishal and Eisha, you know some major conspiracy is going on as these are only couple users commenting and that to on IKRS posts.

Mishal better do something ahead of time before it goes out of control.

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends
Just to get you offtrack, I am watching Guddan. Kind of crazy ,whacky concept ,but the treatment is good. The girl guddan reminds me of alia and she is really all natural and good. Nishant is also all meticulous and impressive. Their chemistry is working well for me. Not giving the premise a very seroius thought, its good entertainment.
I also see Shades of rebecca in the broader concept . The hero is older and his first wife died. Seemingly he loves her a lot. Her shadow looms on their relationship. But police accuse him of her murder. Recommended for fun and entertainment ...
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Uff so much confusionπŸ˜•

All i can say is i am not impressed with the girl so if the news of his engagement is false as he claims i am happyπŸ˜ƒ else should accept the fact at the end of the day its his life and choice and we can only wish for his happiness !!

Off topic Mish this is for you. Look out for the girl in the video😳
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzv5TQxqD20[/YOUTUBE]

I always knew I had seen Aditi before Ladies vs Ricky Behl but didnt know where.
This is the movie which i liked and the girl i remember was so sweet but had not realised it was Aditi😳. Her role was limited but nonetheless i liked her as a sweet Muslim girl falling in love with a terrorist (it didnt do well in the box office though) and i just loved most of the songs of this movie . It was first stint of Sukhwinder Singh as Music Composer.

I loved these two songs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtDRxt6uZs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnCCQY2_p0I[/YOUTUBE]

Dazz and Ami hope you guys like the song tooπŸ˜‰

PS: I so wish her series wasworth the watch . I am not fan of affair stories but would still watch if it was not this disastrous !

Come to think of it Mishal and Aditi if brought together in a project could do wonders . They would look good together i guess 😳 What say guys ?? πŸ˜ƒ

Avani, TFS the songs. Aditi looks beautiful and dances well. Didn't know about the movie black and White. Songs are also beautiful.
It will be wonderful to see Mishal and Aditi sharing the screen space and could be any role. Both are powerful actors so will be good to see them together on screen.

amivp thumbnail

WOW, DAZZ you are finding precious pearls. This is superb! Their singing touches my heart and I can't even expalin that feeling. Their singing connects with the viewers.
I have to admit, I like Rising star concept/ stage little better than Indian Idol.
TFS!πŸ€—
amivp thumbnail

I feel some major conspiracy is going on since long and the hero kept on ignoring it until it went out of control. Again the million dollar question is why he started wearing the ring? It doesn't seem to be something related to astrology. May be just like that... or got influenced by King Singh's character and accessories.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

In all honesty, I'm still confused. How did these trolls make this connection between him and Minal? He really does seem annoyed by all of these engagement rumours, Mish. πŸ€” Anyhow, I have deep desires to see this man settled one day in the future. The Meisha lover in me still has high hopes.