Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Mish, now it is very very clear, the girl is insecure about Eisha Mishal relation and her sources are doing all these since long. In my POV, If you are confident about the person you love and your relation then you don't have to do all these tactics to declare you relation to the world. You just enjoy togetherness irrespective of whether the world knows about it or not. Eventually people accept but one can't force people to accept.

I agree, Ami! This Minal chick must be very insecure of Eisha and her friendship with Mishal to leak out information about her own relationship to trolls on the Internet. ๐Ÿ˜• I always thought Mishal was attracted to confident, intelligent, and independent women. I don't think Minal possesses any of these qualities based on her own actions thus far.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE! 'I don't even know Minal Mogam,' Mishal Raheja DISMISSES engagement rumours

Mishal Raheja reacts to his engagement news

If rumour mills were to be believed then, Kumkum Bhagya and Laagi Tujhse Lagaan actor Mishal Raheja had got secretly engaged to actress Minal Mogam. However, in a statement to Bollywood Life, Mishal said the gossip doing the rounds was completely untrue. "Sab bakwaas hai (This is bullshit). I don't even know the girl," said Mishal, who seemed annoyed by the fake rumours. ICYMI, news was that Mishal was no longer single. They reported that he was dating actress Minal Mogam but the two were tight-lipped about their relationship. It seems they were avoiding posting pictures on social media for the same.

Minal has been part of shows like Baalveer, Trideviyaan and Pavitra Rishta. The actor has been single for a long time now and this news had come as quite a surprise. Mishal has maintained that, at present, he does not have time for a relationship. He joined Kumkum Bhagya few months back and people have liked his character of King Singh. He also won an award of late. He told Bollywood Life, "It is very exciting, because this role is something that you don't get to see on TV. I usually opt for such roles; something unusual, something rare. So it gets a chance to stand out compared to the other characters. So this role is of a Punjabi boy, who has been in London for many years and he is a successful musician, singer - a Punjabi rockstar of course. And my entry is with the heroine of the show, which is probably going to play a clash between the current hero-heroine forming a love triangle."

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
I don't know if I believe Mishal after this interview. If he doesn't know Minal, then why does she have a picture up on her own account with Amigo? There's also evidence of Minal following Mishal on his Instagram. As Meenu already mentioned, there's been communication between her and Mishal's sister on their social media accounts. I don't know if Mishal's trying his hardest to conceal his engagement from his fans, but "I don't know the girl" just doesn't add up. ๐Ÿค”
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff so much confusion๐Ÿ˜•
All i can say is i am not impressed with the girl so if the news of his engagement is false as he claims i am happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ else should accept the fact at the end of the day its his life and choice and we can only wish for his happiness !!

Off topic Mish this is for you. Look out for the girl in the video๐Ÿ˜ณ
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzv5TQxqD20[/YOUTUBE]

I always knew I had seen Aditi before Ladies vs Ricky Behl but didnt know where.
This is the movie which i liked and the girl i remember was so sweet but had not realised it was Aditi๐Ÿ˜ณ. Her role was limited but nonetheless i liked her as a sweet Muslim girl falling in love with a terrorist (it didnt do well in the box office though) and i just loved most of the songs of this movie . It was first stint of Sukhwinder Singh as Music Composer.

I loved these two songs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtDRxt6uZs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnCCQY2_p0I[/YOUTUBE]

Dazz and Ami hope you guys like the song too๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I so wish her series wasworth the watch . I am not fan of affair stories but would still watch if it was not this disastrous !

Come to think of it Mishal and Aditi if brought together in a project could do wonders . They would look good together i guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ What say guys ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Dazz...this was much needed & I am so relieved Mishal said something

Ok, I want to believe him & probably so...
Because he would not come out so strongly if there was even an ounce of truth in this matter.
I mean, he would have been subtle about it or just laughed it off
if there was something going on.. But him getting annoyed & calling it fake means
he is right. He better be..๐Ÿ˜†

And that picture with Amigo...could be anything
Is that really Amigo ?? If so, still possible it was clicked by his sister...
supposedly they know each other.
Whatever it is, nothing complicated there. It's just a photo.

I Just can't believe those trolls...just to put down Eisha they have come up with
all this stuff & made it believable...this is too much ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
This could damage an actors image & reputation. C'mon trolls, get a life !!!!

Although I wish Mishal had been more vigilant of these trolls on his insta &
either blocked them Or stopped them by voicing his thoughts.
Ignoring does not solve the issue. Hope he realizes that.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Uff so much confusion๐Ÿ˜•

All i can say is i am not impressed with the girl so if the news of his engagement is false as he claims i am happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ else should accept the fact at the end of the day its his life and choice and we can only wish for his happiness !!

I always knew I had seen Aditi before Ladies vs Ricky Behl but didnt know where.
This is the movie which i liked and the girl i remember was so sweet but had not realised it was Aditi๐Ÿ˜ณ. Her role was limited but nonetheless i liked her as a sweet Muslim girl falling in love with a terrorist (it didnt do well in the box office though) and i just loved most of the songs of this movie . It was first stint of Sukhwinder Singh as Music Composer.

I loved these two songs

PS: I so wish her series wasworth the watch . I am not fan of affair stories but would still watch if it was not this disastrous !

Come to think of it Mishal and Aditi if brought together in a project could do wonders . They would look good together i guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ What say guys ?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Avani, I'll be sure to listen to all three songs very soon. Thank you for sharing! ๐Ÿค— Mishal and Aditi would be powerhouses to reckon with if cast together for a project. However, will their chemistry be as sizzling as Mishal and Eisha's? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Avani, don't even get me started on Silsila. I'm finally caught up on all of the episodes and I have so much to say, but that's for another post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Thanks for sharing Dazz...this was much needed & I am so relieved Mishal said something

Ok, I want to believe him & probably so...
Because he would not come out so strongly if there was even an ounce of truth in this matter.
I mean, he would have been subtle about it or just laughed it off
if there was something going on.. But him getting annoyed & calling it fake means
he is right. He better be..๐Ÿ˜†

And that picture with Amigo...could be anything
Is that really Amigo ?? If so, still possible it was clicked by his sister...
supposedly they know each other.
Whatever it is, nothing complicated there. It's just a photo.

I Just can't believe those trolls...just to put down Eisha they have come up with
all this stuff & made it believable...this is too much ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
This could damage an actors image & reputation. C'mon trolls, get a life !!!!

Although I wish Mishal had been more vigilant of these trolls on his insta &
either blocked them Or stopped them by voicing his thoughts.
Ignoring does not solve the issue. Hope he realizes that.

I hope you're right, but I still find it odd that Mishal's unaware of Minal given that she has some sort of connection to his sister. At this point, we have no other choice than to take Misha's word as the truth. I too cannot believe the extent these trolls have gone to derogate Eisha based on her onscreen chemistry with Mishal. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Their obsessive actions towards someone they've never met speak loudly of their psychological state. I wonder what they'll say now that Mishal has refuted all claims of a relationship and an engagement? You're right, Mishal needs to be more assertive with these fans because the silent treatment isn't helping anyone. ๐Ÿ˜’
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Avani, I'll be sure to listen to all three songs very soon. Thank you for sharing!๐Ÿค— Mishal and Aditi would be powerhouses to reckon with if cast together for a project. However, will their chemistry be as sizzling as Mishal and Eisha's?๐Ÿ˜‰ Avani, don't even get me started on Silsila. I'm finally caught up on all of the episodes and I have so much to say, but that's for another post.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dazz oh noo no one can surpass Eisha on Chemistry with Mishal ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her acting skills compliments too !! All other options i think is only when these two can't come together ๐Ÿ˜‰
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Dazz oh noo no one can surpass Eisha on Chemistry with Mishal ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her acting skills compliments too !! All other options i think is only when these two can't come together ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bingo, but will we ever get to see them together again? Their pairing hasn't been the most popular ever on Indian television like Sanaya-Barun, Jenny-KSG, and DD-Gurmeet. Eisha has now made her super pairing with Adnan Khan, so I wonder if these two will ever reconnect as an onscreen couple.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Uff so much confusion ๐Ÿ˜•

I loved these two songs

Haha, looks like confusion's cleared as per Mishal's statement.. Hope there's no more to it
than what he's said, please

Ahh, Aditi does look pretty & TFS some lovely songs Avani ๐Ÿค—
I had no idea she's acted in a few movies, Hindi & Punjabi .
Good for her. Hope she succeeds well given her acting abilities.
Hey, the guy in that movie, Anurag Sinha is a very good actor too.
I remember watching him in POW on SP.
He had a similar role in that, a POW turned terrorist ...lol

You should be happy & relieved you are not watching Silsila, Avani.
The story is going further downhill now by weakening Mauli, the only
strong character in the show. Aditi made such an impact as Mauli.
It's really heartbreakin* to watch this character fall down, but I can't stop watching
either. Still holding on to hopes of her bouncing back to the strong Mauli I fell in love with
Can you believe they are making her plead with her soon to be ex to come back to her ??
Can they go any lower with her? It's very frustrating ...
Sorry for my banter, got carried away

The thought of Mishal & Aditi in a show sounds awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Avani
Both are very strong & natural actors. Yes, they can do wonders given a good script.
Let's hope this happens sometime.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago