Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, if you really dig more then see the place of this post (lord) and have you seen the post of Mishal few days back about the Party (Lord)???, it seems to be the same palce... πŸ˜‰ So hints are there...

Well done, Ami! πŸ˜‰ I actually missed that connection myself, but I totally agree! My my, the hints are all there especially with the two flaunting their rings in all of their most recent pictures. πŸ˜† Mishal, why aren't you coming out clean to your fans about your engagement? Some of us have waited years for you to settle down! I think an acknowledgement would be quite nice. ☺️
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mishal's posts are barely ever in the moment. I have a feeling he posted his pictures from his vacation in Thailand once he was back in Mumbai. My assumption is that they started wearing their rings around the same time, but Mishal opted to post his pictures later. I'm actually dumbfounded, Mish! How on earth would his fans know about his relationship with Minal? 😲 This is the first I'm hearing of him being associated with an actress by the name of Minal Mogam.

I know right. He has been pretty quite until now except for this ring. Now wondering if
he was infact giving a hint to everyone in that picture. Same here...
I had not heard of her until now. Maybe they met thru' a mutual friend from the industry😳

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail

Mish, this particular user I feel is a troller and it is an INSULT to use the word fan for this user, in my eyes

This user and other 1-2 users always make his posts really filthy with bad comments especailly IKRS posts and it has been going on since more than year. My head spins reading their comments and stopped reading it.
I am also surprised that this user knows lot of internal things since long, which is very odd. No well wisher will do such thing even if they know the truth, I guess.

Agree Ami. Take back my words. They are not fans but cheap trolls
Those comments were quite insulting & unhealthy to read 😑
I think they were always trying to get back at Eisha for some reason πŸ˜•
It's sad some people stoop that low.

But pretty shocking that they were aware of this info.. for quite sometime.
I even remember a good fan asking them to stop posting such rumors.
But seems it's true after all...πŸ˜”

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Mish, this particular user I feel is a troller and it is an INSULT to use the word fan for this user, in my eyes

This user and other 1-2 users always make his posts really filthy with bad comments especailly IKRS posts and it has been going on since more than year. My head spins reading their comments and stopped reading it.
I am also surprised that this user knows lot of internal things since long, which is very odd. No well wisher will do such thing even if they know the truth, I guess.

Ami, I wondered the same thing seeing this comment. The user is by no means a fan and has made very derogatory comments about Eisha on all of Mishal's IKRS posts in the past. It's hard to see such hate against a young budding talent like Eisha and that too for obvious insecurities. Exactly! How on earth would this user have any inclination about Mishal and Minal's relationship if there's been no word from the two or any speculation by the media? I find that incredibly odd myself.πŸ˜•
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Friends we on insta have been getting these rumours since sep 2017 . And now this article. Some trollers and Anti meisha gang made a big hullaboo about their being together in goa on new year last jan . They posted pics of the same venue. We thought these were just figments of their imagination. But seems it has more worth .
Our guess is this girl minal somehow got in touch with this anti meisha gang and she leaked the information to them lonnng back. They are all calling her princess since last 11 months. And they were confident. Just 2 days before this article comes out they posted a edit of mishal minal wedding with the caption "coming soon"
This girl Minal posted a pic with amigo in 2012 .The caption was with my champ amigo. Once the trollers declared her as princess she changed the caption to "with my champ". Go check her insta page .It starts with that pic . So mishal has known her for long now
Akshita also knows her and they have openely chatted on insta
Although I pray for mishal's happiness but am not happy if this is his choice. She looks like a wannabe ,highly ambitious struggler in the industry .
But thats what we deduct from social media. Hope mishal gets a good partner ,whoever it is.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Friends we on insta have been getting these rumours since sep 2017 . And now this article. Some trollers and Anti meisha gang made a big hullaboo about their being together in goa on new year last jan . They posted pics of the same venue. We thought these were just figments of their imagination. But seems it has more worth .

Our guess is this girl minal somehow got in touch with this anti meisha gang and she leaked the information to them lonnng back. They are all calling her princess since last 11 months. And they were confident. Just 2 days before this article comes out they posted a edit of mishal minal wedding with the caption "coming soon"
This girl Minal posted a pic with amigo in 2012 .The caption was with my champ amigo. Once the trollers declared her as princess she changed the caption to "with my champ". Go check her insta page .It starts with that pic . So mishal has known her for long now
Akshita also knows her and they have openely chatted on insta
Although I pray for mishal's happiness but am not happy if this is his choice. She looks like a wannabe ,highly ambitious struggler in the industry .
But thats what we deduct from social media. Hope mishal gets a good partner ,whoever it is.

Nice to see you on the forum, Meenu! πŸ€— Thank you for clarifying our questions and giving us some background on this new actress. We'll have to wait on an official announcement from the two, but I guess the hints are pretty obvious. I always believed the chemistry I had seen Mishal and Eisha share wasn't restricted to just the screen. I'm now second-guessing myself and wondering if I had read more into their equation because I was enamoured by them as an onscreen couple. I haven't read any of the comments on Mishal's Instagram because I lost interest in his boring posts a while back. 😳 I came to a conclusion about six months ago, Meenu. You can adore the actor all you want, but you'll never know the person until and unless you forge a bond that lasts a lifetime. We can adore MR all we want, but his persona will always remain a mystery to his fans. I for one feel that I wasn't correct in reading him or even my interpretation of him. πŸ€” I thought Minal was really pretty on first glance in that article of her and Mishal, but seeing her Instagram page I'm no longer sure if she'll make a good pair with our hero. I guess we all had different expectations for Mishal than the ones he had for himself. Nevertheless, I'm happy for Mishal if he has indeed found his one true love. 😊
Meenu, what's going on with the EishaMishal FC? I just saw their latest post with the hashtag #RIPus. Are they shutting down the fan club? 😲
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Prior to Laagi Tujhse Lagan, word on the streets was that MR was in a serious relationship with Aamna Sharieff. I know Mishal refrained from commenting about his relationship when probed in interviews by citations of his personal life being off limits. I know he finally did confess later in an interview that he was in a relationship with an actress, but refused to divulge the name. I believe I posted that article on the forum a while back. 😳 My point is that he hid his relationship with Aamna all the while they were together and indirectly confessed two years after the relationship had ended. You never know, he could be hiding his engagement until he's ready to share the news with his fans because he does have a possessive fandom. Maybe he's afraid of their potential reactions to the news of his engagement? Poor Eisha's gotten so much hate from a number of his so-called fans only because of their onscreen chemistry together. Also, didn't MR say he wants to settle down soon during his interaction with the media at the ZRA? I recall seeing that clip on the EishaMishal FC on Instagram. Was that another hint? πŸ˜‰
As for his new web series, I guess we'll have to wait for the finished product. Vikram Bhatt has been a reliable name on the web and in films, so I have high hopes for this new project in the sense that it will see the light of day. πŸ˜ƒ

DAZZ, I do remember he talking about two serious relations one in his college days and the other one that you are talking about. I think the actress could be this girl as he seems to be in touch with her since 2012 if we go by her insta.
Also, based on his last years interview ( if you remember during his music album release), he was not in relationship during the IKRS days. So, I guess he was on and off in relation with this girl.
Now when I connect the dots, it seems that this girl is highly insecure about Mishal Eisha pairing/friendship/relation and hence such comments from her sources.
The comments that were posted at times were very personal information, which not all can have access to. It seems that this info was posted to pass on the info to his fans. Why would someone stoop this low. One should have faith in relationship, so I guess was scared of losing him???

I am surprised/shocked/aghast that Mishal didn't even notice such things going on his insta or didn't even doubt.

I hope he takes the right personal decisions. I am very much concerned for him now.. Yes, he did give hint about marriage during ZRA.

Regarding the web series, yes it is Vikram bhatt's PH, so project will be executed and released on time fingers crossed.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Agree Ami. Take back my words. They are not fans but cheap trolls
Those comments were quite insulting & unhealthy to read 😑
I think they were always trying to get back at Eisha for some reason πŸ˜•
It's sad some people stoop that low.

But pretty shocking that they were aware of this info.. for quite sometime.
I even remember a good fan asking them to stop posting such rumors.
But seems it's true after all...πŸ˜”

Mish, now it is very very clear, the girl is insecure about Eisha Mishal relation and her sources are doing all these since long. In my POV, If you are confident about the person you love and your relation then you don't have to do all these tactics to declare you relation to the world. You just enjoy togetherness irrespective of whether the world knows about it or not. Eventually people accept but one can't force people to accept.

Mishfan thumbnail
Oh goodness, all of this looks so preplanned by... πŸ˜•
Why, why Mishal has to be stuck in this??
Now I wish & pray this is not true & she is " Just a friend "
TBH, I did not get a good feel glancing at her insta, I mean all she has is
her various poses mostly. & a few pics. Of family & friends.
I don't want to elaborate much but Sorry I feel this way...can't help it.

Also Ami, the girl from his college days , according to Mishal was
studying in the US & said he literally followed her here, him studying here was
an excuse. Then they broke up
So possibility of her being that same girl does not add up if I & you
are talking about the same person.
Oh my, this mystery needs to be solved...πŸ˜†

@Meenakshi...thanks for sharing the info. here with us.
I know I should not be saying this but it does make me a bit sad if she is the girl Mishal
is serious about, But still it's his life & his decision. Who am I to judge him & her ??
As a fan will always wish him the very best both in his personal life & career as well.

Guys, let's hope he opens up & shares this with us fans very soon.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, I do remember he talking about two serious relations one in his college days and the other one that you are talking about. I think the actress could be this girl as he seems to be in touch with her since 2012 if we go by her insta.
Also, based on his last years interview ( if you remember during his music album release), he was not in relationship during the IKRS days. So, I guess he was on and off in relation with this girl.
Now when I connect the dots, it seems that this girl is highly insecure about Mishal Eisha pairing/friendship/relation and hence such comments from her sources.
The comments that were posted at times were very personal information, which not all can have access to. It seems that this info was posted to pass on the info to his fans. Why would someone stoop this low. One should have faith in relationship, so I guess was scared of losing him???

I am surprised/shocked/aghast that Mishal didn't even notice such things going on his insta or didn't even doubt.

I hope he takes the right personal decisions. I am very much concerned for him now.. Yes, he did give hint about marriage during ZRA.

Regarding the web series, yes it is Vikram bhatt's PH, so project will be executed and released on time fingers crossed.

Ami, I'm just as taken aback by Mishal. Surely, he was aware of what was going on in the comments section of his Instagram. He must've had an inkling that these trolls knew personal details about his relationship with Minal, yet he still chose to stay mum. Eisha has been abused countless times on his Instagram account, yet there's never been any reaction from Mishal in defense of his friend. I always thought he was maintaining a dignified silence by not stooping to the level of these trolls, but now I'm seriously baffled by his attitude. Has Minal worked in films? If so, then the mystery actress just might be her.
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago