Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I really like her acting, Ami! I thought she was a natural in Khamoshi. 😊 I felt the same way seeing her paired with Shaz - a very interesting onscreen couple! 😳

Finally watched the first episode of Lamhe.
Yes Zara is beautiful and her role seems to be totally different as compared to Khamoshi. Here she speaks up against her abuser bhabhi at least in the first episode.
Shaz looks lean and his body is well toned. Totally different role as compared to YKS.
It will be interesting to see how these two main characters meet and how their meeting will become moments???? Too early to predict anything.
Since it is weekly, on what day does this air?
Looking forward to the second one now. Thanks for recommending, DAZZ!

Just remembered one song, yeah lamhe yeh pal hum barso yaad karenge... (this is off-topic)

found this on tellychakkar so thought of posting:

Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Finally watched the first episode of Lamhe.
Yes Zara is beautiful and her role seems to be totally different as compared to Khamoshi. Here she speaks up against her abuser bhabhi at least in the first episode.
Shaz looks lean and his body is well toned. Totally different role as compared to YKS.
It will be interesting to see how these two main characters meet and how their meeting will become moments???? Too early to predict anything.
Since it is weekly, on what day does this air?
Looking forward to the second one now. Thanks for recommending, DAZZ!

Just remembered one song, yeah lamhe yeh pal hum barso yaad karenge... (this is off-topic)

found this on tellychakkar so thought of posting:

Who's Zara, Ami? Isn't the lead character's name Alina in Lamhay? 😳 I just finished watching the fifth episode and the plot is developing quite rapidly. Lamhay airs on Tuesday nights on Hum TV. So, Wasim was also involved in the murder. I'm honestly not surprised seeing his dislike for Yash and now Aditya. I wonder if he's as psychotic as Anjana. Honestly Ami, I expected more from Bepannah after watching Beyhadh. I don't know if the creatives succumbed to the pressures of garnering the highest TRPs by the channel, but somewhere they dropped the ball in terms of the plot. Luckily, they haven't butchered the lead characters unlike other serials presently on air. At this point, I'm only watching on and off for Jenny and Harshad. They've impressed throughout the show with their acting and their chemistry as a brilliant onscreen couple. 👍🏼

Thank you for sharing that article, Ami! 🤗
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Who's Zara, Ami? Isn't the lead character's name Alina in Lamhay? 😳 I just finished watching the fifth episode and the plot is developing quite rapidly. Lamhay airs on Tuesday nights on Hum TV. So, Wasim was also involved in the murder. I'm honestly not surprised seeing his dislike for Yash and now Aditya. I wonder if he's as psychotic as Anjana. Honestly Ami, I expected more from Bepannah after watching Beyhadh. I don't know if the creatives succumbed to the pressures of garnering the highest TRPs by the channel, but somewhere they dropped the ball in terms of the plot. Luckily, they haven't butchered the lead characters unlike other serials presently on air. At this point, I'm only watching on and off for Jenny and Harshad. They've impressed throughout the show with their acting and their chemistry as a brilliant onscreen couple. 👍🏼

Thank you for sharing that article, Ami! 🤗

DAZZ,
Zara is the real name of the actress playing 'Alina' in Lamhay. Here full name is Zara Noor Abbas Siddiqui. Ok, so I need to catch up on the 4 episodes of Lamhay.
You are right about bpnh, it is all TRP world and seems that creatives don't have much say after 6 months or so. I am guessing that bpnh will keep on going and won't wrap up soon based on the latest program updates from Colors. So, it will be more stretch and more sub plots in bpnh.Colors is wrapping up the old shows not the new ones.
In bpnh actors are doing fab job. I sometimes feel that team including actors must be under so much pressure to draw more TRPs. Even after millions of followers and online rave reviews, it is getting tough for the shows to get good TRPs.

I have mixed feelings about Z's dad, but didn't expect him to murder Yash. It will be interesting to know how the murder was executed. Will be so tough for Z and A to know that one of their parent is involved in the murder.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ,
Zara is the real name of the actress playing 'Alina' in Lamhay. Here full name is Zara Noor Abbas Siddiqui. Ok, so I need to catch up on the 4 episodes of Lamhay.
You are right about bpnh, it is all TRP world and seems that creatives don't have much say after 6 months or so. I am guessing that bpnh will keep on going and won't wrap up soon based on the latest program updates from Colors. So, it will be more stretch and more sub plots in bpnh.Colors is wrapping up the old shows not the new ones.
In bpnh actors are doing fab job. I sometimes feel that team including actors must be under so much pressure to draw more TRPs. Even after millions of followers and online rave reviews, it is getting tough for the shows to get good TRPs.

I have mixed feelings about Z's dad, but didn't expect him to murder Yash. It will be interesting to know how the murder was executed. Will be so tough for Z and A to know that one of their parent is involved in the murder.

Thanks Ami! Ran a quick google search on Zara and discovered that she's married to Asad Siddiqui who is another actor. 😳 They make an adorable pair together! Which shows are wrapping up on Colours? If I'm not mistaken, then Bepannah and Silsila are in the same TRP range. I guess they're both drawing in a similar audience seeing that they both share the same theme and have big ticket names amongst the casting ensemble. I can't imagine Zoya and Aditya being able to trust their parents again. I wonder if Harsh had an inkling of his wife's criminal activity. Why else would the diary disappear in the beginning? 🤔 I agree, it will be interesting to see the execution of the story hereon.
amivp thumbnail

Thanks Ami! Ran a quick google search on Zara and discovered that she's married to Asad Siddiqui who is another actor. 😳 They make an adorable pair together! Which shows are wrapping up on Colours? If I'm not mistaken, then Bepannah and Silsila are in the same TRP range. I guess they're both drawing in a similar audience seeing that they both share the same theme and have big ticket names amongst the casting ensemble. I can't imagine Zoya and Aditya being able to trust their parents again. I wonder if Harsh had an inkling of his wife's criminal activity. Why else would the diary disappear in the beginning? 🤔 I agree, it will be interesting to see the execution of the story hereon.

Yes, Zara and Asad look cute together and they seem to be happy. Sweet couple. Don't know anything about Asad.
As far as TRPs are concerned, bpnh is either stable or going down, but Silsila did hit 2 last week.
As per the articles Udaan was to go off air but now Colors changed the plan and Savitri devi is going off air .
New show is coming up Salim Anarka (Sonarika and Shaheer). I saw the promo but not impressed. I had high hopes since it is historical drama. Serial might be good though you never know.

Bpnh and diary, I think Adi's mom is very sharp and she kept tab on diary and was the one to tear off the pages. It seems that the pages had some secret, which I think we will come to know in end.

So, watched second episode of Lamhay, interesting turn of events. So, wife gave importance to her project and career over her hubby's feelings and relations. Hmm...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, Zara and Asad look cute together and they seem to be happy. Sweet couple. Don't know anything about Asad.
As far as TRPs are concerned, bpnh is either stable or going down, but Silsila did hit 2 last week.
As per the articles Udaan was to go off air but now Colors changed the plan and Savitri devi is going off air .
New show is coming up Salim Anarka (Sonarika and Shaheer). I saw the promo but not impressed. I had high hopes since it is historical drama. Serial might be good though you never know.

Bpnh and diary, I think Adi's mom is very sharp and she kept tab on diary and was the one to tear off the pages. It seems that the pages had some secret, which I think we will come to know in end.

So, watched second episode of Lamhay, interesting turn of events. So, wife gave importance to her project and career over her hubby's feelings and relations. Hmm...

Oh wow, I didn't know Silsila was doing so well in terms of TRPs. Honestly Ami, I think most viewers have become engaged with the show because of their anger over the theme. I know social media is ablaze about the extramarital affair to the point that some fans have expressed their outrage over not only the topic but the actors portraying the characters. I'll admit that I'm hooked because of Aditi Sharma as Mouli. I really want to see how she'll tackle the issue of infidelity and move on in life. How will Silsila be different from other shows? 🤔 I recently watched Mouli's encounter with Nandini after the initial confrontation and was thoroughly impressed by Aditi! Every word she uttered to Nandini was on point without being overdramatic or irrational. 👏 I'm excited for Zoya and Adi's love story on Bepannah! 😃 Adi and Zoya both have their work cut out for them in terms of persuading their parents to accept their relationship.
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys 🤗 🤗
Sorry i haven't watched Lamhay or any indian or pak series after first epi. I watched two seasons of House MD in last two weeks 😉 Love the character of House and the actor Huge Laurie 😳 Dazz i guess you would have heard of it being a hospital drama 😊
Sorry i went way off topic here 😆

@Mish i did watch those Epis you mentioned . Aditi did a great job . I always liked her right from the movie s she did with Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma Ladies Vs Ricky Behl !!!and i felt she has always been undermined !! Honestly i am not that a fan of Drasti or her acting compared to Aditi's 😊
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, 🤗
how's everyone ?

I finally caught up with Lamhay except for this week's .
Really like the female lead. & she reminds me of Priety Zinta...see a resemblance 😃
I know I know, I can see Dazz rolling her eyes & saying Nope.
But you know, that's just me. 😆

So I think the story's getting interesting . I know this is a serious drama, but
will look forward to some amusing scenes if any between the fake couple, as of now😛
And they (hopefully) will fall in love as the story progresses. Let's see...😳

I am back watching Bepannah just to see Aditya's romanantic scenes .
Not too bothered about the drama anymore. It's the same old Saas Bahu ( to be )
Drama 😕

Avani, & Ami...glad you both watched those episodes.
My appreciation for the actress is increasing by the day & just like Dazz, I am
watching the show to see M's journey.

Ami, the TRPs are down, closer to 1 & it's also been moved to a later time slot, I believe
I think it went up during the revelation week & credit should go to Aditi's brilliant acting.👏

Avani,share the same thoughts as you...feel DD pales in front of Aditi.
Sorry Dazz,

Oh , really didnt know she's acted in movies. She's also quite new to TV unlike DD
Anyway, she's winning many hearts as M ❤️

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hello guys 🤗 🤗
Sorry i haven't watched Lamhay or any indian or pak series after first epi. I watched two seasons of House MD in last two weeks 😉 Love the character of House and the actor Huge Laurie 😳 Dazz i guess you would have heard of it being a hospital drama 😊
Sorry i went way off topic here 😆

@Mish i did watch those Epis you mentioned . Aditi did a great job . I always liked her right from the movie s she did with Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma Ladies Vs Ricky Behl !!!and i felt she has always been undermined !! Honestly i am not that a fan of Drasti or her acting compared to Aditi's 😊

Wow Avani, that takes me back! House was on air when I was in med school and I recall watching the show to test my own knowledge of pathology. A super fun way of studying! 😆 Hugh Laurie is a brilliant actor. I loved his equation with Cuddy and Wilson on the show. I think you'd like Lamhay, Avani. I hope you're able to catch up soon with the rest of us. 😊 Speaking of which, who's on what episode? Let's start a discussion! 😃
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey guys, 🤗

how's everyone ?

I finally caught up with Lamhay except for this week's .
Really like the female lead. & she reminds me of Priety Zinta...see a resemblance 😃
I know I know, I can see Dazz rolling her eyes & saying Nope.
But you know, that's just me. 😆

So I think the story's getting interesting . I know this is a serious drama, but
will look forward to some amusing scenes if any between the fake couple, as of now😛
And they (hopefully) will fall in love as the story progresses. Let's see...😳

I am back watching Bepannah just to see Aditya's romanantic scenes .
Not too bothered about the drama anymore. It's the same old Saas Bahu ( to be )
Drama 😕

Avani, & Ami...glad you both watched those episodes.
My appreciation for the actress is increasing by the day & just like Dazz, I am
watching the show to see M's journey.

Ami, the TRPs are down, closer to 1 & it's also been moved to a later time slot, I believe
I think it went up during the revelation week & credit should go to Aditi's brilliant acting.👏

Avani,share the same thoughts as you...feel DD pales in front of Aditi.
Sorry Dazz,

Oh , really didnt know she's acted in movies. She's also quite new to TV unlike DD
Anyway, she's winning many hearts as M ❤️

i see the resemblance, Mish! PZ and Zara both share the same charisma I feel. Surprise surprise, I agree! 😛 😆 She's very convincing as an actress and thus I feel you'd enjoy watching her performance. I don't understand how Hashir is going to fall for Alina given that he's already married to two other women. Granted Firoza's only his wife on paper and although Alina has put forth the same kind of condition, I'm sure their equation will grow more comfortable as they continue to engage throughout this entire mess. I'm honestly not understanding Kunal at all. I'm a bit far behind on the episodes and am slowly catching up. Why was Kunal surprised that Mouli wanted a divorce? Was he planning to keep his wife and his mistress for the rest of his life? 😡 I also don't understand how he's justifying their extramarital affair to Nandini. Are they both made of stone or are they blind? How could deception of any sort ever be considered okay. How could their feelings be right after what they've done Mouli? I don't understand why the blame of the affair is falling all on Nandini. It takes two to tango, so then why is Kunal being cut so much slack? In my eyes, he's even more to blame than Nandini. Nandini was completely wrong as a best friend, but your own spouse who had vowed to be by your side for the rest of your lives. How do you ever trust someone like that ever again after such heartbreak? 😭