Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Pearl, so nice to see you here! 🤗 I honestly didn't recognize your username. 😳 Thank you for letting me know about the "~" in my username. 😊 Mish mentioned rumours about the show going off-air recently, but I feel as if the story's just begun. Are they really rushing because the show might come to a closure soon? 😕 I can somewhat rationalize N's attraction to K given the horror she lived in her own marriage. It's absolutely wrong, but isn't as shocking as K's feelings for N. What lacked in his marriage that he developed feelings for another woman? 😳

Hey Dazzy 🤗

It's alright even I took time to adjust to my new UN 😆

Check this link

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5025509

Yeah there is a post Vijay made ,,check out the new rules to create a new UN. I have no idea about if going off air or nor Dazzy, never did a show give me a headache like this show. You canget attracted to anyone but its in your power to control those feelings. Didn't they show K and M had a happy marriage. N is shown to be an extremely selfish woman who never cared for M,it was all about her self and she perfectly fits in the category of taking things from people but not bothering of giving anything to anyone. SoI have no sympathy at all for her, M tries to save her and help so many times all she does is take M for granted. For such people no amount of help will give them satisfaction. What N went through ie physical abuse, mental abuse wasn't her fault at all, till then I did feel bad but after showing her true nature I don't feel bad for her anymore,

As far as K is concerned, he is a complete disloyal, compulsive liar, ungrateful specimen, he disgusts me day by day, he has no sense of responsibility towards nether his family nor towards his wife, people like him only think about themselves what damage they do to others. they are least bothered. Sorry for my rant 😆 this show literally drove me nuts by the utter nonsense they are showing. Better to skip some episodes.
Edited by Silverrmoon - 6 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

@Pearl, I am doing very well. How are you doing? Thanks for remembering the forum. I still remember your thought of the day.

I'm fine dear,I can never forget this forum Ami, this is one of the best forums I have come across. Thank you Ami for remembering TOTD's 😃

I haven't seen Zady since July I guess hope she is fine.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Amiii, thank you & so so so sorry for such a late reply.
I am Just going thru' all posts
Looks like they have changed the voting setup. But very interesting that you can
Vote for multiple contestants.

I have been so busy & only now caught up with past 2 weeks of the show.
Literally binge watched 5 episodes in one go...😳
& Still have to watch this weekends epis...

Ok next time you vote, my choices would be...Ankush, Avanti, Salman, Nilanjana,
Vibhor & probably Kunal . I was quite shocked to see Avanti in the bottom 3
Hope that does not repeat.
It looks like Salman might end up this seasons winner.
Saumya's so talented too, but lately has not been up to his mark.
I was impressed with Saurabh from last week's performance.

Overall,I just love this season...Contestants, judges & Omg... Manish...such a comedian 😆
And my, was I quite surprised with his singing last week. Not bad 😆

Thank you so much , Ami...🤗

Last weekend was also very good. Especially Annu M's antics were great. I am not sure where he will go next.
Yes, I had high hopes for Saumya in the beginning after i watched his auditions, but then in the episodes his performance was not upto the mark. Last week he performed really well.
I was highly impressed by Manish's singing. He worked hard and it worked out very well.
Guy is very talented.

Voting is a sure thing, Mish. Will vote for the above mentioned in the coming week. Last week somehow I didn't get any option to vote. I was online based during 8 pm IST , US time but still it would not come up. I guess there were no eliminations last week or may be some technical glitch. Just a mystery for me.

Now, coming to Silsila, I read the article from the link that you posted. I am going to watch these two episode. Well already watched the promo, "Kunal ab mein Nandini Jaisi lag rahi hoon na' in orange saree.
You know what, I remember Aditi now, I watched her in some of the episodes of Ganga (&TV). I liked her acting and also looks (features). She was in white saree all the time in that series.

Well there are some actors that do exceedingly well even in the supporting role. Just grab the opportunity and show their full potential. I think she is one of them.
Hope she gets award for this role.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

I'm fine dear,I can never forget this forum Ami, this is one of the best forums I have come across. Thank you Ami for remembering TOTD's 😃

I haven't seen Zady since July I guess hope she is fine.

Zajendo was not active for almost 1-2 months as her health was not good but then she recovered and was online for 1-2 days and after that she never came back. I am hoping that she is doing good healthwise.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Has anyone watched Lamhay? 😊 Nobody's posted on the forum in three days. We need some discussion! 😃
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Has anyone watched Lamhay? 😊 Nobody's posted on the forum in three days. We need some discussion! 😃

Not yet Dazz. I have watched just a couple until now. Will have to catch up this weekend
How is it going ?
Usually it takes a few episodes for the story to pick up if I am correct

And are you guys watching Bepannah ??
I haven't in a while, but read somewhere thta old Adi is back. 😉 Is that true?
If so, I would be willing to watch those episodes 😃
Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Not yet Dazz. I have watched just a couple until now. Will have to catch up this weekend
How is it going ?

I think the show will be interesting enough. I watched the third episode last week and enjoyed the plot twist that'll set the pace for the upcoming episodes. 😊 I'm actually behind on Bpnnh as well, Mish. From the episodes I have seen, Aditya has become quite the romantic! If I'm not mistaken, then Zoya didn't reciprocate the same after his declaration of love.
amivp thumbnail

Haven't started yet, DAZZ. I shall watch this week at least one and update.😊

Just saw the first 2 minutes of the first episode and the girl is from Khamoshi serial. Interesting pairing.
Loved the first greenery scene. I am sure the script will be very good
amivp thumbnail

How is it going ?

Mish, haven't watched bpnh in last 2 weeks. As per the update, he is in love with Zoya and is trying hard to tell her. It seems that in one episode he acted really well, I guess during Z's engagement.
Today, I watched the repeat of last Friday's episode and interesting turn. I guess from next week it will be interesting again. I don't think old Adi is back yet, it is still sad phase...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Haven't started yet, DAZZ. I shall watch this week at least one and update.😊

Just saw the first 2 minutes of the first episode and the girl is from Khamoshi serial. Interesting pairing.
Loved the first greenery scene. I am sure the script will be very good

I really like her acting, Ami! I thought she was a natural in Khamoshi. 😊 I felt the same way seeing her paired with Shaz - a very interesting onscreen couple! 😳