Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Happy GAnesh Chaturthi dear friends! Thanks Pearl for the wishes.

Thank you so much Ami,, I guess no one recognized me with my new UN 😆 How are you doing ?

@ Dazzy I think you need to change your UN, it has ~ which is invalid according to the new rules.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dazzy people don't need a reason to cheat, they make their choice but they don't want to think about the impact it has on their partner,her K never had any guilt to begin with neither did N..M is going to leave both of them to Karma,,they are showing a leap of two years..show is going at a jet speed at this rate they want to finish the show in 10 days 😆
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Dazzy people don't need a reason to cheat, they make their choice but they don't want to think about the impact it has on their partner,her K never had any guilt to begin with neither did N..M is going to leave both of them to Karma,,they are showing a leap of two years..show is going at a jet speed at this rate they want to finish the show in 10 days 😆

Pearl, so nice to see you here! 🤗 I honestly didn't recognize your username. 😳 Thank you for letting me know about the "~" in my username. 😊 Mish mentioned rumours about the show going off-air recently, but I feel as if the story's just begun. Are they really rushing because the show might come to a closure soon? 😕 I can somewhat rationalize N's attraction to K given the horror she lived in her own marriage. It's absolutely wrong, but isn't as shocking as K's feelings for N. What lacked in his marriage that he developed feelings for another woman? 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Why did KK kill Prabhakar when he was portrayed at his best friend? Yup, Shaz did a 360 with Lamhay! I'm also very fond of the lead actress who I've watched in two dramas up until now.😊 I'm also following Silsila closely and I'm repulsed by Kunal's character. I'm continuing with this show only to see how Mouli will challenge this extramarital affair being the epitome of the urban women of India. Will she stand her ground and preserve her self-esteem in front of her conniving husband and narcissistic best friend or will she be desperate to bind him in a relationship that was based on a charade?😡

Dazz KK killed Prabhakar as Prabhakar was about to find out about one of the air crashes KK had caused to get a deal . Prabhakar was unaware that his friend is behind it.He just wanted to find out the person behind the crash !! KK tried hard to deviate Prabhakar from this but to no avail so he killed Prabhakar !!

Even i read so many tweets around Silsila and how they are glorifying EMA what with all the religious incantation during affair etc !!!! Why can't indian serials handle any topic or issues with maturity 😕
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz KK killed Prabhakar as Prabhakar was about to find out about one of the air crashes KK had caused to get a deal . Prabhakar was unaware that his friend is behind it.He just wanted to find out the person behind the crash !! KK tried hard to deviate Prabhakar from this but to no avail so he killed Prabhakar !!

Even i read so many tweets around Silsila and how they are glorifying EMA what with all the religious incantation during affair etc !!!! Why can't indian serials handle any topic or issues with maturity 😕

Thank you for clarifying, Avani! I'm sad to hear that their friendship wasn't genuine. What happens to KK at the end? Sorry, I didn't understand your comment about Silsila. Are you referring to the Ganpathi Visarjan?

Where is Mish? Haven't seen her on the forum lately.
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I don't blame the audience for reacting the way they have up until now. Who on earth would dare conceptualizing a show in which the female lead is the "other woman" that too in India? 😲 I don't know how the channel presumed this concept would fly with the TRP aunties. 😒 In a way, this show delves into the psychology of an extramarital affair which gives the viewers a perspective of how two people knowingly cross the boundaries within their relationships. I don't know if my lovely friends here on the forum are married or not, but I can tell you as a wife that two things are deal breakers in a marriage. One is infidelity and the other is physical abuse. While one is emotional torture, the other is physical and both are enough to push someone into complete oblivion. 😭 I don't believe in second chances when it comes to either form of abuse. If a relationship is completely lacking in trust, then there is no point in its sustenance. I hope Mouli does break all ties with Kunal and Nandini by moving forward with her life. I still don't understand how Kunal could cheat on an intelligent, independent, adorable, and kind wife like Mouli for an insecure and vulnerable Nandini. Is outward beauty strong enough to shake the very core of a lifelong commitment like marriage? 🥺

Thank you for sharing both articles, Ami! 🤗

DAZZ, yes, INFIDELITY is NOT acceptable.PERIOD. There is no point in living life with the other half when the trust is lost. Again this POV varies from person to person and financial stability. Hillary is still with Clinton after knowing about his affair with ML.😲 Don't know why she is still with him, jus that she loved him??? Still question.

Regarding the above highlighted, I feel that some men are just not committed to their spouse even after marriage, lust takes over. Here the male is very reputed doc and it is tough to digest the fact that he can do such thing. As it is said not all people have integrity. Mauli should walk away from this marriage.
Nandini also doesn't have any integrity, she didn't value her friendship, lust took over for her.

I am giving my input based on the articles I read. With such serials, I believe, viewers develop deep mental fatigue. I am sure women watching this will think twice before helping anyone in real life...

Mish, you are dearly missed...Hope you will join us soon.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Thank you so much Ami,, I guess no one recognized me with my new UN 😆 How are you doing ?

@ Dazzy I think you need to change your UN, it has ~ which is invalid according to the new rules.

@Pearl, I am doing very well. How are you doing? Thanks for remembering the forum. I still remember your thought of the day.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I got 50 votes to cast for any of the contestants on that particular day either Saturday or Sunday. You can give all to one contestant or split between contestants. It is just click on the pic of the contestant. The app is neatly designed.
I came to know about this on Sunday, so I voted on Sunday but missed out voting on Saturday (Couldn't vote for Salman or any of the Saturday contestants) as I was waiting for voting lines to open based on US times and it works only based on IST and that too for 2 hours only.

Let me know your idol and I can vote for that contestant. 50 votes are lot, always can split between contestants.😃

Amiii, thank you & so so so sorry for such a late reply.
I am Just going thru' all posts
Looks like they have changed the voting setup. But very interesting that you can
Vote for multiple contestants.

I have been so busy & only now caught up with past 2 weeks of the show.
Literally binge watched 5 episodes in one go...😳
& Still have to watch this weekends epis...

Ok next time you vote, my choices would be...Ankush, Avanti, Salman, Nilanjana,
Vibhor & probably Kunal . I was quite shocked to see Avanti in the bottom 3
Hope that does not repeat.
It looks like Salman might end up this seasons winner.
Saumya's so talented too, but lately has not been up to his mark.
I was impressed with Saurabh from last week's performance.

Overall,I just love this season...Contestants, judges & Omg... Manish...such a comedian 😆
And my, was I quite surprised with his singing last week. Not bad 😆

Thank you so much , Ami...🤗

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone 😃
Thank you for missing me 🤗 🤗

So, about Silsila...
Well, I just hold both K & N equally responsible.
I believe it's the writers fault completely for giving this EMA a divine feeling.
They literally messed up what could have been a mature story with such a good cast of actors.

I am now following the show just for M's journey. I am honestly getting bored with
N's bechari avatar, crying & trembling most of the time. TBH, Dd pales in front of Aditi.
Last week's episodes, those after the revelation have been really good.
Dazz, I was totally impressed with Aditi's acting in those 2 episodes. ❤️
She was so raw & realistic, too good 👍🏼
Her dialogues were just Perfect 👏 Thanks to the dialogue writers.

Dazz, a question...don't you think N having been a victim of severe abuse,
should have been sent to counseling.??
Both M & N being doctors should have thought along those lines.
This is where I think the writers messed up, rushed into
the affair & then added the divine intervention stuff with no guilt from either .

So, does N being a victim make her less responsible in your opinion??
I mean, should we as an audience Hold her to a different standard because of this reason.???
I get so confused with her character's behavior at times.
Seems like she is bipolar or something. She definitely looks manipulative to me.
I thought you might have a better understanding of her character than an average viewer.
Hence the questions.

This article explains beautifully what I mentioned about those 2 episodes of M & Aditi's acting

http://https://www.fuzionproductions.com/silsila-badalte-rishton-ka-aditi-sharma-what-the-serial-got-right-last-week-and-what-next/

Ami & Avani...I know you guys are not into watching such shows.
But I strongly suggest that you read this article & watch just those 2 episodes from last week
( Thursday & Friday ) to really appreciate this actress & her brilliant acting.
You will not be disappointed, I can assure you that.

Edited by Mishfan - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So, about Silsila...

Well, I just hold both K & N equally responsible.
I believe it's the writers fault completely for giving this EMA a divine feeling.
They literally messed up what could have been a mature story with such a good cast of actors.

I am now following the show just for M's journey. I am honestly getting bored with
N's bechari avatar, crying & trembling most of the time. TBH, Dd pales in front of Aditi.
Last week's episodes, those after the revelation have been really good.
I was totally impressed with Aditi's acting in those 2 episodes. She was so raw & realistic
& her dialogues were just Perfect 👏

Dazz, a question...don't you think N having been a victim of severe abuse,
should have been sent to counseling.??
Both M & N being doctors should have thought along those lines.
This is where I think the writers messed up, rushed into
the affair & then added the divine intervention stuff with no guilt from either .

So, does N being a victim make her less responsible in your opinion??
I mean, should we as an audience Hold her to a different standard because of this reason.???
I get so confused with her character's behavior at times.
Seems like she is bipolar or something.
I thought you might have a better understanding of her character than an average viewer.
Hence the questions.

N is a classic case of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome based on what we've seen on the show. Bingo Mish! N should've been sent to therapy as soon as her suffering came to light. Being physicians themselves, I'm not sure why counseling hasn't been considered an option up until now. 😕 No Mish, I hold N just as accountable as K in this entire scenario. What I meant to say was that it was easier for N to slip and cross the boundaries of both friendship and trust given the torment she had endured in her marriage. N must find K fascinating because he's so different from her husband. It was his love for M and his respect towards all women that made her fall for him. I'm still trying to understand why K gravitated towards N when he already had a good marriage with a compassionate wife who loved him more than himself. Both K and N have been horridly selfish with no regard for M whatsoever. I agree, Mish! Aditi Sharma has been a powerhouse since the confrontation! 👏 She has been stealing the limelight in each episode. Nonetheless, I feel DD did well when her character comes to the realization that she's developed feelings for K and after the attempted rape by R.

Has anyone watched the third episode of Lamhay? 😆