Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I just finished watching the second episode of Lamhay. Has anyone else started yet? 😳 I too like Shaz Khan, but this new character is poles apart from Daniyal of YKS. It's as if Shaz did a 360 in terms of characters. πŸ˜† Thank you for updating us on how YPNTKH comes to a closure. A very odd end! Do Siddhant and Anushka unite at the end at least? πŸ˜• You're right about the judges on these talent-based reality shows, but often times the performances are honestly worth watching. πŸ˜ƒ I'm still trying to get my head around Silsila! 😲 I have to give it to DD who is performing outstandingly in each episode. She was marvelous in today's episode!

Hilarious video!, Ami Thanks for sharing. πŸ€—

DAZZ, haven't started watching Lamhe yet. I started watching Tanhaiyan and am on 3rd episode. I am going at snail's pace.

Mish, Mish, Mish,
Please tell me for whom shall I vote on your behalf on Indian ID 10.
I can vote during 8:00 pm IST on Sat and Sundays.
Voting is enabled only during that 11/2 hr IST.
This time I got total 50 points/votes and can give it to any one. On Sat, I can vote only for those who patrcipated on Sat and same goes with Sunday.
Since I don't watch live when airs in India, I gave vote based on last performance.

Hope you get to see this message before coming Sat (IST) and you will have your list ready...

Let me know ASAP.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, haven't started watching Lamhe yet. I started watching Tanhaiyan and am on 3rd episode. I am going at snail's pace.

Mish, Mish, Mish,
Please tell me for whom shall I vote on your behalf on Indian ID 10.
I can vote during 8:00 pm IST on Sat and Sundays.
Voting is enabled only during that 11/2 hr IST.
This time I got total 50 points/votes and can give it to any one. On Sat, I can vote only for those who patrcipated on Sat and same goes with Sunday.
Since I don't watch live when airs in India, I gave vote based on last performance.

Hope you get to see this message before coming Sat (IST) and you will have your list ready...

Let me know ASAP.

How does the voting system work, Ami? Isn't it one vote for one contestant every week? 😳
amivp thumbnail

How does the voting system work, Ami? Isn't it one vote for one contestant every week? 😳

DAZZ, I got 50 votes to cast for any of the contestants on that particular day either Saturday or Sunday. You can give all to one contestant or split between contestants. It is just click on the pic of the contestant. The app is neatly designed.
I came to know about this on Sunday, so I voted on Sunday but missed out voting on Saturday (Couldn't vote for Salman or any of the Saturday contestants) as I was waiting for voting lines to open based on US times and it works only based on IST and that too for 2 hours only.

Let me know your idol and I can vote for that contestant. 50 votes are lot, always can split between contestants.πŸ˜ƒ

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dazz yes Siddhant and Anushka were united. Actually they were married long back . They had made sure their relationship is not affected due to what Siddhant thought about her father but she had firmly believed it was Sidhants misunderstanding untill last few episodes.
And i watched first episode of Lamhay😊 Its quite interesting indeed. And yeah Shaz is totally different here!!!πŸ˜‰
Ami how are you liking Tanhaiyaan so far?
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 6 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my dear friends !!!

May Lord Ganesha remove all the obstacles and pave your path towards happiness and prosperity.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz yes Siddhant and Anushka were united. Actually they were married long back . They had made sure their relationship is not affected due to what Siddhant thought about her father but she had firmly believed it was Sidhants misunderstanding untill last few episodes.

And i watched first episode of Lamhay😊 Its quite interesting indeed. And yeah Shaz is totally different here!!!πŸ˜‰

Why did KK kill Prabhakar when he was portrayed at his best friend? Yup, Shaz did a 360 with Lamhay! I'm also very fond of the lead actress who I've watched in two dramas up until now. 😊 I'm also following Silsila closely and I'm repulsed by Kunal's character. I'm continuing with this show only to see how Mouli will challenge this extramarital affair being the epitome of the urban women of India. Will she stand her ground and preserve her self-esteem in front of her conniving husband and narcissistic best friend or will she be desperate to bind him in a relationship that was based on a charade? 😑
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi Avani,
I have watched 3 episodes so far, going very slow due to time constraints.
I love the bonding between the aunt and the girls. It is so normal and nothing too much.
I know Quabacha now. There is fun part as well in the serial.
The guy is so handsome and love his eyes, Ahad's dad.
Looking forward to how the story unfolds.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my dear friends !!!

May Lord Ganesha remove all the obstacles and pave your path towards happiness and prosperity.

Happy GAnesh Chaturthi dear friends! Thanks Pearl for the wishes.
amivp thumbnail

Why did KK kill Prabhakar when he was portrayed at his best friend? Yup, Shaz did a 360 with Lamhay! I'm also very fond of the lead actress who I've watched in two dramas up until now. 😊 I'm also following Silsila closely and I'm repulsed by Kunal's character. I'm continuing with this show only to see how Mouli will challenge this extramarital affair being the epitome of the urban women of India. Will she stand her ground and preserve her self-esteem in front of her conniving husband and narcissistic best friend or will she be desperate to bind him in a relationship that was based on a charade? 😑

Well, DAZZ I see that your emotions are high here. Don't watch this serial but do end up watching the promos or pre-cap occasionally since it airs immediately after bpnh.

Here you go with some articles about trollers

some more news, not sure how far it is true.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Well, DAZZ I see that your emotions are high here. Don't watch this serial but do end up watching the promos or pre-cap occasionally since it airs immediately after bpnh.

Here you go with some articles about trollers

some more news, not sure how far it is true.

Ami, I don't blame the audience for reacting the way they have up until now. Who on earth would dare conceptualizing a show in which the female lead is the "other woman" that too in India? 😲 I don't know how the channel presumed this concept would fly with the TRP aunties. πŸ˜’ In a way, this show delves into the psychology of an extramarital affair which gives the viewers a perspective of how two people knowingly cross the boundaries within their relationships. I don't know if my lovely friends here on the forum are married or not, but I can tell you as a wife that two things are deal breakers in a marriage. One is infidelity and the other is physical abuse. While one is emotional torture, the other is physical and both are enough to push someone into complete oblivion. 😭 I don't believe in second chances when it comes to either form of abuse. If a relationship is completely lacking in trust, then there is no point in its sustenance. I hope Mouli does break all ties with Kunal and Nandini by moving forward with her life. I still don't understand how Kunal could cheat on an intelligent, independent, adorable, and kind wife like Mouli for an insecure and vulnerable Nandini. Is outward beauty strong enough to shake the very core of a lifelong commitment like marriage? πŸ₯Ί

Thank you for sharing both articles, Ami! πŸ€—
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago